Author Topic: Had a dream about Daz  (Read 1582 times)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Re: Had a dream about Daz
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »
NSo I was at work or school, some kind of place like that.... people were kind of gathered together outside a building, kind of trapped like how you might be if you were on the clock at a job and out on break, around random people like a work school type scenario, but not prison....

There was some kind of construction goin on outside the building, some grass surrounding some dirt piles up....

Daz and I were just kind of hanging out like random co-workers might do if they were on a smoke break or something....

So I started spittin some Daz 16's from RRGB, it could've been Dogg Food but I think it was RRGB....

It was Daz signature machine gun fire spit and as I started the verse he kind of like slowly started paying more attention like "damn that sounds familiar, how you know all that". So we chatted for a minute....

Then later I saw Snoop and told him about it like "Yo, Snoop I saw Daz and was rappin. Some Daz verses....

THE END

This nigga on crack

Real recognize real or crack head recognize crack head.

Thats you bitch ... You a dope fiend mother fucker, askin for job online on some other thread to get a fix thats some desperate shit ... you broke my nigga. Try suckin some more dick.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »
NSo I was at work or school, some kind of place like that.... people were kind of gathered together outside a building, kind of trapped like how you might be if you were on the clock at a job and out on break, around random people like a work school type scenario, but not prison....

There was some kind of construction goin on outside the building, some grass surrounding some dirt piles up....

Daz and I were just kind of hanging out like random co-workers might do if they were on a smoke break or something....

So I started spittin some Daz 16's from RRGB, it could've been Dogg Food but I think it was RRGB....

It was Daz signature machine gun fire spit and as I started the verse he kind of like slowly started paying more attention like "damn that sounds familiar, how you know all that". So we chatted for a minute....

Then later I saw Snoop and told him about it like "Yo, Snoop I saw Daz and was rappin. Some Daz verses....

THE END

This nigga on crack

lmao

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 01:23:00 PM »

THE END

This nigga on crack

Thats you bitch ... You a dope fiend mother fucker, askin for job online on some other thread to get a fix thats some desperate shit ... you broke my nigga. Try suckin some more dick.

We worked together on Westcoastrydaz. King Styles is on the team and its Westcoastrydaz DubCNN killer game connect. Its not a paid position, just so you know.

And King Remedy, I see you. He's a bitch, don't acknowledge Criccet fag.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »

THE END

This nigga on crack

We worked together on Westcoastrydaz. King Styles is on the team and its Westcoastrydaz DubCNN killer game connect. Its not a paid position, just so you know.

Thats right you broke ... I mean just look at you nigga. Wearin some fuckin over washed shirt that you probably picked up from some fuckin dumpster. You aint on my level nigga im a baller. Go play with your computer friend Peteys penis you faggot.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 01:34:09 PM »

THE END

This nigga on crack

Thats right you broke ... I mean just look at you nigga. Wearin some fuckin over washed shirt that you probably picked up from some fuckin dumpster. You aint on my level nigga im a baller. Go play with your computer friend Peteys penis you faggot.

Lol @ my pic from 5 years ago following my release from a Texas prison after I beat trafficking and manslaughter charges. Come to see me, I'll cut your throat Nigger.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »
cebu city thats gross.

i guess i shouldve listened to them when they said you was stilll obsessed with that old ass ALKN shit from 2004-6

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 01:40:04 PM »
cebu city thats gross.

i guess i shouldve listened to them when they said you was stilll obsessed with that old ass ALKN shit from 2004-6

Abu Sayyaf rejected him.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2014, 01:43:28 PM »
if that pic of him as the whale from wcrydaz was really his face nando got it ill obtain it for you king

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »
if that pic of him as the whale from wcrydaz was really his face nando got it ill obtain it for you king

She had pigtails in pic I saw, fat face filipina bitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2014, 01:55:30 PM »
infinite still has a blockbuster card

trapper

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 04:08:11 PM »

THE END

you gay dogg?