Author Topic: Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone  (Read 1169 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Re:Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2003, 05:55:28 AM »
For everyone hatin, you see your nice girl gettin hit by some fukn pig who looked like she eats, sleeps and shit like a man and hits your girl for nothin trust me you'd do the same. I aint no sucka, I aint proud of hittin a girl but no one said shit bout it, proably cause they all hated her anyways.

But the best bit was though, cause my girl she aint into that thing and she was a bit shaky when we got back home, and it was definitly worth it!

funkstylz

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2003, 12:05:03 AM »
i say props , don't let people get away with that shit , that kid'll think twice next time he tries pickin fights and that bitch will think twice before she starts getting into someone elses business

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2003, 12:11:58 AM »
lol, you'ze a fool.  This is what I woulda done when buddy pushed me: RUN.

One word for this shit and it's caled Street Justice
It's 2 Words!

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2003, 12:41:23 AM »
lol, you'ze a fool.  This is what I woulda done when buddy pushed me: RUN.

One word for this shit and it's caled Street Justice
It's 2 Words!

Oh yeh??!! ha ha ha damm  ;D how the fuk did I miss that. Im actually a bit worried now cause they got cameras outside the club and at the end of the indian palace, or so my friend told me unless he's jus tryin to make me paraniod

bez

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2003, 03:41:29 AM »
If I where you I wouldent be worried about the camera's I would be worried if you where out one time and the guy recognises you and he is with his crew!!!

Better get boxing buddy

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2003, 05:00:42 AM »
It dont bother me getting smashed on but getting caught by the police is another thing I dont want. Done boxing and dont really like it, toooo much excercise and not enough fighting.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2003, 05:26:56 AM »
thing is.......

1... u said he pushed you first... that'll be on tape too so it will be seen that he provoked.. depends how it looks tho. if it shows him walking around and coming up and giving u some lip and then pushing you then he provoked you ( - he started it and deserved a slap)

2... i think just knocked his ass down shoulda been enuf to get him shook... anymore was a bit OTT. thats just my 2 cents tho... andrenaline being what it is shit sometimes just gets ahead of itself...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 05:57:23 AM by Overseer »

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2003, 05:37:35 AM »
ohh yeah.... and the female being in the mix is always a trip....... i had some shit about 2/3 months ago here in a club here with this couple giving me some agro. over some BS. (i let her use my fone for a sceond to call her bf, she gave it back then she vanished, then they came back few mins later and it turns out she told the dude i had his mobile and was trying to call it to find it.. course i hadnt) the girl pushed me up against a wall so i instinctively pushed her back... next thing i know the dude pulls some  knuckledusters out.. sorted it ok tho... he said "give me my fone".. i'm like.. wtf... show him my fone... he looks at me, looks at this girl and says........ Mines Red!!.. i mean.. wtf....

dumb thing is... it woulda been nice for that to have kicked off coz ya dont fuck wit me here... 1) i'm a VIP at that night.. so I aint getting thrown out over anything 2) the girl i said about before that i hang out with on the smoking thread happens to be the ex-gf of the manager of the club and knows every single bouncer in that place (she's fucked some of them too.. lol) through her i know them all now.. and even if I did pull some BS (not that i would) through her i could have shit bent my way providing it wasnt in the camera covered areas.

thing is anyways... apart from that night theres never trouble when i'm about, they always get in fights when i'm not about. i'm not a big dude... but from what people tell me I look like I can throw down.. some of my not-so-close friends used to be into just going out and fighting every weekend and even though they arent now they couldnt believe i've never down with that kinda shit.. surprised me... altho i know, people have said before.. if i'm pissed off or angry.. i gotta darkness in my eyes that just makes u wanna stay outta my way....... look of death mwhahahahah hahaha 99% of the time i'm just a mellow laid back fellow tho  :)

if i'm with a girl or even some of my closer homies and they're in some trouble i'm seriously protective... i'm not sure if i'd hit a girl square like u did...girl on girl.. leave em to it i guess.. if it was unfair i'd bundle off the one hitting my girl outta the way in an instant.. throw her in a dumpster or something.. lol

some of the older members here will know how i react when i see girls on the board being picked upon... somethin in me just wants to erupt when that happens.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 06:02:23 AM by Overseer »

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2003, 10:51:55 AM »
YEAH FUCCCCCCC U ASSH0OLE MU5THAFUCKAS LOOKINF GOT TROUBLE I SEEN THAT HAPPEN TO MY LUV ONE U ASSHOLE DONT KLNOW WHAT THE FUCK U DOUNG FUCKING BITCHS GOING OUT ACTING HARD GETTING PISSED FUCK U ALL AND FUCIK THA WORLD
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2003, 11:21:59 AM »
YEAH FUCCCCCCC U ASSH0OLE MU5THAFUCKAS LOOKINF GOT TROUBLE I SEEN THAT HAPPEN TO MY LUV ONE U ASSHOLE DONT KLNOW WHAT THE FUCK U DOUNG FUCKING BITCHS GOING OUT ACTING HARD GETTING PISSED FUCK U ALL AND FUCIK THA WORLD
wat da fuck r u talkin bout?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2003, 11:45:06 AM »
LMAO at this fair fight shit....A fight is a fight..You do anything to win..Shit i'll rip a guys dick off just to win...LoL..Yall act like a fight needs rules....OK no kicking, Punch for punch, No weapons, Nothing but punches..LMAO..a fight is a fight. If i kick out ya knee and snap it who would win.Even if you punched me 60 times. I win cuz your sittin in a hospital. Not using your leg..Theres no compassion in a fight....But for the girl hittin part..U need to quit that shit...I would only hit a girl if it were absolutly nessacary.

bez

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2003, 12:25:20 PM »
LMAO at this fair fight shit....A fight is a fight..You do anything to win..Shit i'll rip a guys dick off just to win...LoL..Yall act like a fight needs rules....OK no kicking, Punch for punch, No weapons, Nothing but punches..LMAO..a fight is a fight. If i kick out ya knee and snap it who would win.Even if you punched me 60 times. I win cuz your sittin in a hospital. Not using your leg..Theres no compassion in a fight....But for the girl hittin part..U need to quit that shit...I would only hit a girl if it were absolutly nessacary.

Hell yer.  I agree with that totally.  I am like Seer, I do my best to stay outter trouble and shit but there must be something about me because nobody has ever really stood up to me in a way that would make me wanna hit them, exept for when a was a kid and shit.  I am quite tall, shaved head, medium build like and I am not a geek nor am I the most popular guy in town I wouls say I am in the middle of pretty much everything.  

But if somebody started pushing up on me and stuff like I would do anything and I mean anything to either get away or win the fight.  Such as if I had a bottle I would twat them with it or kick to the balls whatever.  End of the day its me who wins or him and I would rather it be me!!!!!!!!

I have never been in that situation before, the closet I have come to a fight since I have been a teenager was 3 lads talking shit to my friends, I came outter the shop and my friends went inside.  I was all alone outside with these 3 lads and they where pure giving shit to me going come on then all of u's.  I was just like what the fuck, I talked to them and they understood what I said and they left.  

But fuck yer, win how ya can!!!!  If people give you shit for no reason what so ever, especially people that don't know ya then you have a fight to defend yourself.

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2003, 02:19:54 PM »
There is a thing called your reputation.

Kicking someone in the balls doesnt exactly make you look too tough.

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2003, 03:09:57 PM »
Me and Mahatma are praying for your souls.

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2003, 06:43:34 PM »

Hell yer.  I agree with that totally.  I am like Seer, I do my best to stay outter trouble and shit but there must be something about me because nobody has ever really stood up to me in a way that would make me wanna hit them, exept for when a was a kid and shit.  I am quite tall, shaved head, medium build like and I am not a geek nor am I the most popular guy in town I wouls say I am in the middle of pretty much everything.  

But if somebody started pushing up on me and stuff like I would do anything and I mean anything to either get away or win the fight.  Such as if I had a bottle I would twat them with it or kick to the balls whatever.  End of the day its me who wins or him and I would rather it be me!!!!!!!!

I have never been in that situation before, the closet I have come to a fight since I have been a teenager was 3 lads talking shit to my friends, I came outter the shop and my friends went inside.  I was all alone outside with these 3 lads and they where pure giving shit to me going come on then all of u's.  I was just like what the fuck, I talked to them and they understood what I said and they left.  

But fuck yer, win how ya can!!!!  If people give you shit for no reason what so ever, especially people that don't know ya then you have a fight to defend yourself.

Word to both ya n yo muthaz too