Author Topic: Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone  (Read 1168 times)

The Watcher

Re:Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2003, 07:08:44 PM »
you sound like a pussy to me.  Punching a girl in the face. kicking a guy in the head while he is on the ground, and sucker punching him.  All for what?  Cause he looked at you wrong?  Give me a break fool.  What goes around comes around, watch your ass buddy.

^ realness
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2003, 07:32:21 PM »
man fuck that fair fight shit, i feel this dood mickey, when its that late, and you dont give a fuck and your drunk, your just like fuck it, who gives a fuck, its not like anyone from there later on is gonna come call u a pussy, do what u wanna do, its a fight not a fuckin boxing match

and me, i never have but man fa real good shit that u knocked that ho down, with all this equal shit, fuck there have been sometimes where i was itchin to knock a ho down, but i feel you, you just wen all out and said fuck it and dropped her, good shit

and for that guy givin looks at u, he deserved to get knocked, who the fuck he think he is all actin a fool, i hate people who think their hard all tryin to act up. these bitches need to be put in check, ur not a pussy, ur jus a guy who dun give a fuck, *props*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2003, 10:59:41 PM »
U know what I love, really reeeaaallly love. At the end of a night outside the club, you got the tricks bouncin, cause they got fkd over from some bitch, they look about trying to pick a victim. Like at the weekend jus there, I was visiting the high temperature night spot and Im standing outside with my gyrl u know, She was off talking to a guy she used to know so Im standing around and I get some idiot lookin straight into my face givin me a look to say step back, so me being me I didnt start nothin cause this guy looked like he had a hard night, my homey seen him earlier gettin bitch slapped by some bitch who didnt take too kindly to him, so I thought he just pissed at being embarrised. This dude smaller than me but he had a look about him that said he could fight. I thought well I could be in for a challenge cause I know how to fight but I didnt do boxing for a long time so I thought I'll wait but then he started givin me shit to my face givin me the evil look and I just shook my head and laughed, he gave an eviler look and pushed my shoulder and aksed if I got a problem with him. At this point I thought fuck this, so I just pushed the nigga back and threw the first punch, damm I didnt even have to do no more, he went straight down, I thought fuk um he's gettin a good beat down so I started stompin and kicking him in the head. This was for a good 10 seconds or something like that but then I had someone grab me from the back of the head, I knew straight away it was a female, u jus know, I thought it was my girl and u know who it was?? It was the fukn bitch who slapped the guy I was trashin. I  couldnt fukn believe it. she slaps him, hates him but on his back as soon as hes in trouble. so my girl comes up and grabs her but she turns around and slaps her in the face, now my gyrl dont give a fuk but she aint the biggest, hardest gal in the crown know what im sayin so I was in the battlin mood and when I saw her hit my girl, damm I flipped, I know it's wrong and most u haters gona hate but I went over and no I didnt slap her.... I punched her sqaure off the face and she hit the ground like a 20 ton gorilla. Nobody not even the guys said nothin, they kept shut, I went off so I cant go to their again cause I know some shit will kick off.

Bottom line of the story is: people who wanna start fights and fuk around get they ass kicked

lol, thats the funniest shit lmfao!!!!

punchin the bitch, ha ha, man, youre preety stupid,. young and pussyish, but thats a funny story.

lmfao@ stompin dudes head

lmfao @ str8 up being proud of punching the bitch in the face

lmfao
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2003, 11:03:28 PM »
U know what I love, really reeeaaallly love. At the end of a night outside the club, you got the tricks bouncin, cause they got fkd over from some bitch, they look about trying to pick a victim. Like at the weekend jus there, I was visiting the high temperature night spot and Im standing outside with my gyrl u know, She was off talking to a guy she used to know so Im standing around and I get some idiot lookin straight into my face givin me a look to say step back, so me being me I didnt start nothin cause this guy looked like he had a hard night, my homey seen him earlier gettin bitch slapped by some bitch who didnt take too kindly to him, so I thought he just pissed at being embarrised. This dude smaller than me but he had a look about him that said he could fight. I thought well I could be in for a challenge cause I know how to fight but I didnt do boxing for a long time so I thought I'll wait but then he started givin me shit to my face givin me the evil look and I just shook my head and laughed, he gave an eviler look and pushed my shoulder and aksed if I got a problem with him. At this point I thought fuck this, so I just pushed the nigga back and threw the first punch, damm I didnt even have to do no more, he went straight down, I thought fuk um he's gettin a good beat down so I started stompin and kicking him in the head. This was for a good 10 seconds or something like that but then I had someone grab me from the back of the head, I knew straight away it was a female, u jus know, I thought it was my girl and u know who it was?? It was the fukn bitch who slapped the guy I was trashin. I  couldnt fukn believe it. she slaps him, hates him but on his back as soon as hes in trouble. so my girl comes up and grabs her but she turns around and slaps her in the face, now my gyrl dont give a fuk but she aint the biggest, hardest gal in the crown know what im sayin so I was in the battlin mood and when I saw her hit my girl, damm I flipped, I know it's wrong and most u haters gona hate but I went over and no I didnt slap her.... I punched her sqaure off the face and she hit the ground like a 20 ton gorilla. Nobody not even the guys said nothin, they kept shut, I went off so I cant go to their again cause I know some shit will kick off.

Bottom line of the story is: people who wanna start fights and fuk around get they ass kicked

lol, thats the funniest shit lmfao!!!!

punchin the bitch, ha ha, man, youre preety stupid,. young and pussyish, but thats a funny story.

lmfao@ stompin dudes head

lmfao @ str8 up being proud of punching the bitch in the face

lmfao

Damn at least U got respectable shit talkin abilities  :D

bez

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2003, 12:05:43 AM »
There is a thing called your reputation.

Kicking someone in the balls doesnt exactly make you look too tough.

I am just saying I would rather kick a guy in the balls and kick his head in than get beat up and be walking round with a black eye and a broken nose.  Lets be honesthat dont make ya look to tough either.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2003, 12:49:55 AM »
I didnt say I was proud of hittin the girl, but she hit my fukn WOMEN, what the fuk? Some dirty ass ho hits your nice girl and you dont do shit?? Come on now, Id just been in the middle of stretchin some big mouthed nigga wanting to start shit with me. I dont go out and look for fights. I aint like that, I can go out enjoy my night, I get pissed off I hit a wall or hit something hard. I DONT go and start on some nigga I aint never met, thought he could rush me cause I didnt have any my firends right next to me, fuk,

Women want the equals rights, equal pay, eqaul job, equal respect but they still think they can get away with hittin a guy. Fuk um,

Question: Picture a tiger being a man and a women being some lil african kid!!! Would you slap the tigers face non stop but start bitchin as soon as it bites back? hell no. Bitches think they can do it knowing they aint gonna get hit back

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2003, 12:53:45 AM »

Women want the equals rights, equal pay, eqaul job, equal respect but they still think they can get away with hittin a guy. Fuk um,

Question: Picture a tiger being a man and a women being some lil african kid!!! Would you slap the tigers face non stop but start bitchin as soon as it bites back? hell no. Bitches think they can do it knowing they aint gonna get hit back

at least that's true
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2003, 02:10:34 AM »

Us humans have the eye of the tiger!

TheSheriff

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2003, 08:41:13 AM »
Oh, Mahatma, your work has been ignored by the modern generation...

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2003, 02:22:46 PM »
i think the whole story was bullshit and this is just sum prick tryna sound hard cos non of us know who he really is...and hittin a woman? u r gunna b the one who's head is gettin stomped on m8

but on the off chance that it is tru...u wanna watch urself...arse holes like u wil start with the rong person one of these days n ur guna end up in hospital...u'll learn fucker...

bottom line is: this guy is a prick and he trys to brag, and brags about hittin women what the fuck? sort ur ed out mate b4 someone caves it in, how does that sound?

Doggystylin

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2003, 05:45:11 PM »
ay thats cold i dont get any props for backin u up mickey?

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2003, 04:36:02 AM »
but on the off chance that it is tru...u wanna watch urself...arse holes like u wil start with the rong person one of these days n ur guna end up in hospital...u'll learn fucker...

I didnt start. HE started on me, what you wan me to do just stand and dont do shit?? Some fuk comes up to you and pushes you about, u gonna be a bitch about it or do sometin??? U AMN OR A BITCH -> 2 choices make one!!!! Exactly!!
And did I ever say Iwas PROUD of hittin the girl there? Nevr, but she hit my girl for nothin, all she was tryin to do was get her off me and she turns round and hits her in the face, fuk that. Im drunk, Im pissed got the anger and adreniline all in one so I just done what I thought was needed at the time. All u would do the same, you wernt there, you didnt know the situation and u actually GET a girl thats nice and dont deserve no shit especially gettn hit to the ground lets all see what all u do. Its easy to think it but actually bein there's a whole diff story. I was seein people near me shakin there head at the dude thinkin what a stupid fuk, just hit him and girls giving him dirty looks.
Stupid English fuck anyway, dont know shit bout reality. I live here now too you stupid fuk and Let me tell u. England is a sunny park compared to where I was in america so dont be coming here acusing me of being a pussy. You wanna call me a pussy. pm me and we can sort this out on the other level, fuk the board. U wanna come to me, get at me for real and we'll see whats up

hector

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2003, 05:32:54 AM »
lol, this thread is killin me. Peeps split down the center on the issue of bitch slappin. But the truth is, regardless of how funny/cool of a story this is, you still probably licked her ass at the end of the night, so it loses all appeal at that point.

j/k

TheSheriff

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2003, 09:43:50 AM »
I didnt start. HE started on me, what you wan me to do just stand and dont do shit?? Some fuk comes up to you and pushes you about, u gonna be a bitch about it or do sometin??? U AMN OR A BITCH -> 2 choices make one!!!! Exactly!!
And did I ever say Iwas PROUD of hittin the girl there? Nevr, but she hit my girl for nothin, all she was tryin to do was get her off me and she turns round and hits her in the face, fuk that. Im drunk, Im pissed got the anger and adreniline all in one so I just done what I thought was needed at the time. All u would do the same, you wernt there, you didnt know the situation and u actually GET a girl thats nice and dont deserve no shit especially gettn hit to the ground lets all see what all u do. Its easy to think it but actually bein there's a whole diff story. I was seein people near me shakin there head at the dude thinkin what a stupid fuk, just hit him and girls giving him dirty looks.
Stupid English fuck anyway, dont know shit bout reality. I live here now too you stupid fuk and Let me tell u. England is a sunny park compared to where I was in america so dont be coming here acusing me of being a pussy. You wanna call me a pussy. pm me and we can sort this out on the other level, fuk the board. U wanna come to me, get at me for real and we'll see whats up

Murder rates:

Detroit, USA: 0.1%
Minority-controlled areas, LA, USA: 0.03%
The Bronx, NY, USA: 0.016%

Mosside, Liverpool, UK: 0.087%

Mosside has the third highest murder rate in the western world, after Detroit and Joburg, SA...So, please, learn some facst, you homo fuck.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2003, 10:58:49 AM »
lol, this thread is killin me. Peeps split down the center on the issue of bitch slappin. But the truth is, regardless of how funny/cool of a story this is, you still probably licked her ass at the end of the night, so it loses all appeal at that point.

j/k
lol i bet he did eat her ass at da end! LMAO!!!