Author Topic: Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone  (Read 1166 times)

bez

Re:Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2003, 11:18:45 AM »
I didnt start. HE started on me, what you wan me to do just stand and dont do shit?? Some fuk comes up to you and pushes you about, u gonna be a bitch about it or do sometin??? U AMN OR A BITCH -> 2 choices make one!!!! Exactly!!
And did I ever say Iwas PROUD of hittin the girl there? Nevr, but she hit my girl for nothin, all she was tryin to do was get her off me and she turns round and hits her in the face, fuk that. Im drunk, Im pissed got the anger and adreniline all in one so I just done what I thought was needed at the time. All u would do the same, you wernt there, you didnt know the situation and u actually GET a girl thats nice and dont deserve no shit especially gettn hit to the ground lets all see what all u do. Its easy to think it but actually bein there's a whole diff story. I was seein people near me shakin there head at the dude thinkin what a stupid fuk, just hit him and girls giving him dirty looks.
Stupid English fuck anyway, dont know shit bout reality. I live here now too you stupid fuk and Let me tell u. England is a sunny park compared to where I was in america so dont be coming here acusing me of being a pussy. You wanna call me a pussy. pm me and we can sort this out on the other level, fuk the board. U wanna come to me, get at me for real and we'll see whats up

Murder rates:

Detroit, USA: 0.1%
Minority-controlled areas, LA, USA: 0.03%
The Bronx, NY, USA: 0.016%

Mosside, Liverpool, UK: 0.087%

Mosside has the third highest murder rate in the western world, after Detroit and Joburg, SA...So, please, learn some facst, you homo fuck.

Is the mosside thing right?????

We reppin L'pool til we die.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2003, 03:05:40 PM »
lol, you'ze a fool.  This is what I woulda done when buddy pushed me: RUN.

One word for this shit and it's caled Street Justice
It's 2 Words!

LMAO!

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2003, 03:07:46 PM »
for 1: did i mention anythin about bein proud of what u did? no.

and: even if u do think ur country is bad...how do we know u aint a pussy? jus cos of the place u come from dont mean ur not a pussy...look at the guy u so called stomped he thought he was hard so how do we know he wasn't an even bigger pussy than u and u just happened to get 1 over on sum1 for a change so u thought ud brag about it? how do we know ur not the local bully victim? lol u fuckin nob! and england is a sunny park? wot the fuck r u talkin about m8 get ur facts rite.

and pm u we sort sumthin out? thats rich in text mate, do u know me? no...if u think u'd have the guts to come here...which no1 wud be that stupid anyways...u egt ur arse here n i'll fuck u up 1 on 1 fuck the lads jumpin in, u sound like a bitch to me! and i know i aint gunnna waste my time cos i aint that stupid but if i came to where u lived to sort things out...u have no mates anyway so u wud get fucked up just as bad!

and english prick? thats rich cumin from a nigga! lol...insults work noth ways pal!

bez

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2003, 12:25:32 PM »
Whos from liverpool here.

Why did somebody post that mosside thing up?

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2003, 02:40:44 PM »
sum1 posted the moss side thing up to prove a point...i never heard of a mosside in tho, in liverpool is it? i thought it ment moss side in manchester that is a ruff place...i thibk its near longsite in manchester too thats the main places where all the gun crimes happen...lol i just keep away!

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2003, 12:34:18 AM »
Trust me England is a walk in the park compared to america. I lived in both, I know both, I think Id know better than u!! and u say that Liverpool? has a higher murder rate than LA ;D ? please name your source is it Iambullshittin.com
Come on now, I aint seen one murder or one body while here in the England and hardly any real massive violence. We used to watch fights from the bathroom window all the time back home..

And reported Murder statistics dont mean shit u dumb english uneducated fool. Many Many acts of violence in la Stoped getting reported Years ago, just that your little white area gets instant police attention.

Fuck u, I aint never call u a pussy but if u want to sort things out I dont give a fuck about travellin to fuck somebody up.

And to the rest, damm my girl was shakin after all this. She only got hit once but she was shakin! U honestly think I'd lick her ass after all what happened? Damm,

hector

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2003, 02:03:22 AM »
LOL, I was just playin about the ass lickin man.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2003, 03:28:32 AM »
Nah I aint bein all stone bout it, I did find it weird but funny how people would come out with it. I knew somebody was gonna hit me with that, Nah I just got the regular, I never licked her ass. It was alright tho it was the loving holdin type shit, I prefer to get my gyrl pissd then get that hard shit feel me, real niggas luv that pounding that pussy

bez

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2003, 06:22:09 AM »
Trust me England is a walk in the park compared to america. I lived in both, I know both, I think Id know better than u!! and u say that Liverpool? has a higher murder rate than LA ;D ? please name your source is it Iambullshittin.com
Come on now, I aint seen one murder or one body while here in the England and hardly any real massive violence. We used to watch fights from the bathroom window all the time back home..

And reported Murder statistics dont mean shit u dumb english uneducated fool. Many Many acts of violence in la Stoped getting reported Years ago, just that your little white area gets instant police attention.

Fuck u, I aint never call u a pussy but if u want to sort things out I dont give a fuck about travellin to fuck somebody up.

And to the rest, damm my girl was shakin after all this. She only got hit once but she was shakin! U honestly think I'd lick her ass after all what happened? Damm,

I cant see Liverpool being as bad as L.A I really can't but, but don't underestimate us.  You say you have lived in both, but where abouts in england did you live?

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2003, 07:46:39 AM »
I stayed in the main part of England. In fact I stay there right now. But I didnt live in the worst bit in LA but it had its bad parts as well as its good parts. Peoples think its all gang banging and murders etc and it's exactly what you see in the movies. I admit you see a lot goin down but behind all the fighting there's love that you dont see or hear about and that love keeps the real tight and the weak to stand up for themselves. But with that love, u got a lot of negativity within the certain parts that the authority can bring in. THAT causes the fighting between us and breaks down the love. Thats the reason u gotta bang to create the love or get capped as my real niggaz know. I aint gonna go to deep into it but a big og wannabe who still nobody would really fuk with cause he was older and bigger and was cousins with a few members of what is known as the Grape street crips. Yeh go ahead laugh but seriously, thats what they were called and they may sound sweet but they can be nasty. He said to me (This will always stick in my head) The ghetto is like a zoo, a zoo that we can walk out of any time.. Animals can live and roam free in peace if they want to but when there caged up and they getting scraps and getting treated like animals they gonna be pissed and try to fight back damm I cant remember EXACTLY what he said but I can remember the rough side of the story but he made a lot of sense, not just with that but with a lot of things. We all use to get our weed off him too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2003, 06:03:39 PM »
LMAO@England being as bad as L.A!!! That shit is straight comedy!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2003, 06:15:18 PM »
Official government figures, Mickaveli. And you're going to come and beat me up because I contradicted you? What? You strange little man.

bez

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2003, 06:24:45 PM »
LMAO@England being as bad as L.A!!! That shit is straight comedy!!!

lol, yer your right.  Wierd thing I think its more different to even consider comparning the 2.  If you have a fight in L.A then your more likely to get popped right, if you have a fight we have the sterotype to fight with hands, ya know real fightin like not with guns and shit.  I agree after seeing all the movies and stuff L.A looks bad and shit but NIK if you saw some of the British movies abouts guns and stuff it would make us look 10x as bad.  

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2003, 06:26:35 PM »
yo mickey, man i'm on ur side with all this shit, a mutha fucka step to my face an try ta fuck around, he's gettin' fucked up, i'm not a big guy but i hate when ppl fuck around, an i ain't the type to hit a bitch but if it comes down to it, they just as human as the next person an i dont take shit from ANYONE u know, but punching her in the face is a bit hard, i'd back hand the bitch first for a warning then she wanna step up she's gettin' served, u never know some these bitches just as tuff as the next man for real, u gotta watch ya back by any means necessary, props for stayin' mickey
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

funkstylz

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2003, 06:29:45 PM »
where my frogs at? ribbit ribbit