Author Topic: Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone  (Read 1210 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Fighting. Nothing like stompin on someone
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2003, 09:04:33 PM »
LMAO@England being as bad as L.A!!! That shit is straight comedy!!!

lol, yer your right.  Wierd thing I think its more different to even consider comparning the 2.  If you have a fight in L.A then your more likely to get popped right, if you have a fight we have the sterotype to fight with hands, ya know real fightin like not with guns and shit.  I agree after seeing all the movies and stuff L.A looks bad and shit but NIK if you saw some of the British movies abouts guns and stuff it would make us look 10x as bad.  

In LA you can't even get out of the house by yourself unless you wanna get killed and robbed (especially if you're white)...Does that happen in England?

bez

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2003, 08:40:30 AM »

lol, yer your right.  Wierd thing I think its more different to even consider comparning the 2.  If you have a fight in L.A then your more likely to get popped right, if you have a fight we have the sterotype to fight with hands, ya know real fightin like not with guns and shit.  I agree after seeing all the movies and stuff L.A looks bad and shit but NIK if you saw some of the British movies abouts guns and stuff it would make us look 10x as bad.  

In LA you can't even get out of the house by yourself unless you wanna get killed and robbed (especially if you're white)...Does that happen in England?

LMFAO, I am sure u can buddy, if I lived in L.A nothing we stop me going outter the house on my own.  U all must just be scared fags.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2003, 09:40:23 AM »
but who sed anything about shooting bez? they wer murder rates, thats whether u stamp on their head too hard, stab them, whatever not just shooting.

and jus tel me 1 thing tho? why do u act like ur proud to come from an area wer ppl get killed for fuck all? do u thibk thats sumthin to be proud of!? jus shows how immature u r then dunnit.

and owen...dont be intimidated by this punk...for all we knw he could be 10 years old...he cud be a german 4 all we knw! actually cum to thibk of it...he could even have moved to england cuz he thought he was so hard like this acted hard with the rong person and he knws if he is in america they find him and he wil become a victim of wot he thinks is good...a shooting! lol...he's a bitch n the only way he can try to act hard with ppl is on the other end of a computer he aint cumin nowhere near u...u wud prolly fuck him up!

another thing too...he calls us english pricks or woteva it was he sed but he claims to live in england...wtf!!!

and NIK thats bulshit it is only like that in ruff areas in LA u mkake it sound like it happens everywhere...and so the answer is yes...we do have those kinds of areas where cunts jump unsuspecting victims cos they're on their own...every country has its bad bits like that LA is nothing special.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2003, 09:43:42 AM by 4 KiN L »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2003, 05:48:43 PM »

LMFAO, I am sure u can buddy, if I lived in L.A nothing we stop me going outter the house on my own.  U all must just be scared fags.

Yea, I dare you to come down to LA and walk in the streets all alone...Come on, and see how long you survive...PeAcE

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2003, 11:37:48 PM »
Well this is all nice isnt it?
Who gives a >>>> about beating on some poor stupid folks,
and who's counrty is the toughest its all about staying in the game wherever you are.
And micky there are some real bad boy places ion England just as there are anywhere...
...places in London where yardies run tings...i know i grew up there thats where my love of ballin and hiphop came into effect in the eighties bro...
...places where you can get by if you in with the crew and if ya not you stay the hell out...guns n drugs run we and we a run dem
But thats by the y as ive already said there are places where you can disappear easily all over the world...italy, corsica where mafia run things
So nuff about the "my place is harder that yours BS"

bez

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2003, 06:56:41 AM »

Yea, I dare you to come down to LA and walk in the streets all alone...Come on, and see how long you survive...PeAcE

So thats why your never off WCC, you can't leave you house unless you with someone?

Lad I would take that dare up in a second.  You might get proved right and I might be proved wrong but still I think its bullshit that you can't walk the streets alone.

And 4 Kin L, I am dam right proud of where I live, I aint proud of the shit that happens in Liverpool or whatever but it happens everywhere in the world so fuck it.  Mosside is very far away from the area I live, my area aint as ruff, but its ruff enough.  

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2003, 12:22:34 PM »
Well this is all nice isnt it?
Who gives a >>>> about beating on some poor stupid folks,
and who's counrty is the toughest its all about staying in the game wherever you are.
And micky there are some real bad boy places ion England just as there are anywhere...
...places in London where yardies run tings...i know i grew up there thats where my love of ballin and hiphop came into effect in the eighties bro...
...places where you can get by if you in with the crew and if ya not you stay the hell out...guns n drugs run we and we a run dem
But thats by the y as ive already said there are places where you can disappear easily all over the world...italy, corsica where mafia run things
So nuff about the "my place is harder that yours BS"

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2003, 04:19:01 PM »
and so u shud be proud to cum from liverpool i mean look at all the famous faces that come/came from l'pool, alls i'm sayin is that NIK n that other puff are only proud of wer they cum from coz they can get killed walkin alone! lol...

i agree wit optical...

and NIK, like i sed, there are areas like dat newhere in da world, LA aint special for shit...i dare u to cum to a ruff part of england and walk around on ur own...or even walk around wit ur mates n chat shit to ppl about LA bein harder...it cud be mate...but whats LA guna do for u wen ur here? but i garentee u wont be leevin that estate unless ur in an ambulance or a body bag...same goes for anywhere, NOT JUST LA!

Quakaveli

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2003, 06:01:29 PM »
NIK aint u form Woodland Hills nigga ::)?? WTF U talkin about?...hopefully ur talkin about da ghettos in LA cuz u live in a damn nice place

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2003, 06:51:56 PM »

LMAO.....don't listen 2 this idiot.....Actin like L.A is 1 big warzone.....It aint dat bad, Especially where U were raised NIK.....

On SOME blocks of SOME neighbourhoods U might get jacked walkin around alone & shit.....But dat shit can happen anywhere where gangs exist.....I know in my neighbourhood you'll get jacked late night when U aint from around here.....But there's NO FUCKIN WAY I'm not steppin out in my own neighbourhood.....U gotta have respect in yur own hood at least.....

jeeeeez, aint dat some shit.....lmao

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2003, 07:55:04 PM »
LMFAO @ that shit nik is talkin about when hes in woodland hills, HHAHHAHAHAHA

and HELL NO LA aint that bad, i can walk in compton and not get jacked

Jac

« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2003, 08:46:35 PM »
u live in Woodland Hills NIK?

bez

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2003, 02:10:30 PM »
POINT PROVED

If you got respect where u live, u can walk around alone.  I know I can!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2003, 03:24:19 PM »
OMFG...You guys are so retarded...Especially Rod, who thinks San Fransisco is the most gangsta place in the world...LMFAO!

I was just saying that some parts of LA are wayyy worse than London (For example: Wattz, Slauson, etc.)...I never said I live in these parts of LA, but I do live very close, and I do go to school where 90% of the kids get bussed in from these areas...Doggy, Compton is a pussy area compared to some of the bigger gang areas in Southcentral...There's no way some British kid like Bez is gunna walk down the streets of Wattz all alone, and not get jacked...Get the fuck out of here Doggy from Tahoe, Rap Quake from Cerritos, and Rodzilla from San Fransisco...Try a little harder before you diss me...PeACe

bez

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2003, 03:42:55 PM »
OMFG...You guys are so retarded...Especially Rod, who thinks San Fransisco is the most gangsta place in the world...LMFAO!

I was just saying that some parts of LA are wayyy worse than London (For example: Wattz, Slauson, etc.)...I never said I live in these parts of LA, but I do live very close, and I do go to school where 90% of the kids get bussed in from these areas...Doggy, Compton is a pussy area compared to some of the bigger gang areas in Southcentral...There's no way some British kid like Bez is gunna walk down the streets of Wattz all alone, and not get jacked...Get the fuck out of here Doggy from Tahoe, Rap Quake from Cerritos, and Rodzilla from San Fransisco...Try a little harder before you diss me...PeACe

well I have never been so I wouldent no.