Author Topic: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members  (Read 4793 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Time to try another LA BBQ for all Dubcc members
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2015, 03:50:05 PM »
You're not allowed by your own law and logic to tell me how you think I feel or how you think I am...or displays "projections" without being a jealous, envious, insecure, faggy, bitchboy, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', nut riding, bitchmade female. What don't you understand about yourself, guy? Lmao.

^^^

...side note - That's exactly what I'm getting at though. Like what the people of Dubcc see & how you say it is. You say Brian is jealous for saying "you can hear a pin drop when you rap" in the video...meanwhile there's a goddamn video of the crowd like standing still trying to understand what you're saying. Nothing to be ashamed about though. I went to a Budden show where the Flatbush Zombies (who a lot of people started fucking with a year after the show) god booed off the stage. Budden had to come out for his opening act and tell us to chill & respect it. But then you're on here saying you tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd like LAMB started stage diving into the crowd & shit.

If you were just more humble & kept it 100 on your stories instead of those little extra fabrications, you'd would of gotten a completely different reception on here for 15 years.
i agree with this especially back a few years ago

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2015, 03:56:57 PM »
You're not allowed by your own law and logic to tell me how you think I feel or how you think I am...or displays "projections" without being a jealous, envious, insecure, faggy, bitchboy, low self-esteem having, cocksuckin', nut riding, bitchmade female. What don't you understand about yourself, guy? Lmao.

^^^

...side note - That's exactly what I'm getting at though. Like what the people of Dubcc see & how you say it is. You say Brian is jealous for saying "you can hear a pin drop when you rap" in the video...meanwhile there's a goddamn video of the crowd like standing still trying to understand what you're saying. Nothing to be ashamed about though. I went to a Budden show where the Flatbush Zombies (who a lot of people started fucking with a year after the show) god booed off the stage. Budden had to come out for his opening act and tell us to chill & respect it. But then you're on here saying you tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd like LAMB started stage diving into the crowd & shit.

If you were just more humble & kept it 100 on your stories instead of those little extra fabrications, you'd would of gotten a completely different reception on here for 15 years.

but when did i say i tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd? wasnt even tryna brag, it's just that weirdos like infinite callin out my hip-hop credibility to make themselves feel better about bein lames, so ima at the very least stand up for myself. 

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2015, 04:04:10 PM »
lol, I'm not. Just the guy telling you that you'd gain more respect from everyone if you came on here & said (for example), "Yeah opening a show for Budden was really dope. Great experience, something I hope to do again. Didn't quite get the crowd reception Budden got, but that's completely expected because not many people outside of friends know us. We're going to keep building though & hopefully people will be opening shows for us".

Not, "Yeah broady, we had 2,000 loud chanting 'LAMB'. The crowd was upset we had to get off the stage because we killed it that hard. They started booing Budden because he was replacing us on stage. Budden wanted to give us a deal & introduce us to Eminem but fuck that, we're LAMB fuck that, not what we stand for following the masses."

Those are the kind of stories you tell. That's why you've been ripped to shreds for 15 years.

but i never said any of that LOL.....infinite was callin me out about "not bein hip-hop" and not doin shit compared to his tremendous feat of battling some retards on the street, so i was showin him that i clearly been doin more than he has......if i made up anything here, then i'd feel u. but i didnt. sounds like u just want me to be less confident in myself.. i am who i am..and i sincerely believe in humility, but that doesnt mean you cant speak truths when some1 is tryna bring u down outta sheer envy.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2015, 04:16:05 PM »

^^^

but when did i say i tore the house down in front of a sold out crowd? wasnt even tryna brag, it's just that weirdos like infinite callin out my hip-hop credibility to make themselves feel better about bein lames, so ima at the very least stand up for myself. 
i didnt say u did and i didnt even watch the footage, i never watch footage of concerts. im just saying a lot of the "nutriding" that went on could have been easily avoided but its all good weve all gotten older and wiser besides infant

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2015, 04:18:11 PM »

^^^

i didnt say u did and i didnt even watch the footage, i never watch footage of concerts. im just saying a lot of the "nutriding" that went on could have been easily avoided but its all good weve all gotten older and wiser besides infant

true