Author Topic: Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....  (Read 1668 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 01:23:11 PM »

Haha that buster need to get out get a life and some real pussy. Nigga locked up inside of his childhood room beatin his fuckin meat.

8)  ...Petey's probably reading this shit, sending Sccit messages like, "Fuck Infinite, I'm gonna get him back so bad", then makes another beat cuttin up my vocals and manipulating his own vocals (so nobody hears his real voice), photoshopping pics of me, "Infinite's gonna regret the day he fucced with me", coordinates with his troll squad, "It's the Summer of Petey, Infinite's going to have no friends"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »
it seemed fun for a minute then i realized i dont have much to gain by ruining your personal life being that this forum constitutes a good chunk of what is your personal life. the continued dilapidation of this place is sad enough as it deteriorates so does your composure it seems, also youre too easy of a target. you put yourself out there looking for that interaction im not sure if its conscientiously or sub conscienceless but its kinda wierd.

im not really what you think im about i just play into it because i know your imagination is active enough to see the picture as i paint it. im not satanic not into the occult or any of that devils son in law is a nwa reference from a rudy ray moore film. i thought youd be up on your WC hip hop enough to know what was up but i guess i over estimated your loyalty. your not really even a wc fan like that discussions w you about rap cant really be entertained.

im sure in the near future we may have words for each other over some menial thing but at this point i put the baggage in your hands you can do with it what you will. this whole wierd thing with you and nik is fucking gay and i dont want no parts of it...

TLDR: you'll be alright champ.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 01:35:24 PM »
it seemed fun for a minute then i realized i dont have much to gain by ruining your personal life being that this forum constitutes a good chunk of what is your personal life. the continued dilapidation of this place is sad enough as it deteriorates so does your composure it seems, also youre too easy of a target. you put yourself out there looking for that interaction im not sure if its conscientiously or sub conscienceless but its kinda wierd.

im not really what you think im about i just play into it because i know your imagination is active enough to see the picture as i paint it. im not satanic not into the occult or any of that devils son in law is a nwa reference from a rudy ray moore film. i thought youd be up on your WC hip hop enough to know what was up but i guess i over estimated your loyalty. your not really even a wc fan like that discussions w you about rap cant really be entertained.

im sure in the near future we may have words for each other over some menial thing but at this point i put the baggage in your hands you can do with it what you will. this whole wierd thing with you and nik is fucking gay and i dont want no parts of it...

TLDR: you'll be alright champ.

Stop responding to him before we have to kill his son for real and you know we don't hurt kids unless its collateral damage.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 01:37:23 PM »
that will be all from me

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 01:55:02 PM »
infinite can't parallel park

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
that will be all from me

You said that two posts ago
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 03:11:38 PM »
good vibes man....good vibes

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2014, 11:40:51 PM »

I think all this back and forth is taking away from the dope music im doing w lambfam. im gonna fall back on the back and forth but just know if I get bored enough ill come thru and beat the shit out of your inner child...so be easy my wig.

you can breathe this summer.

Your computer family (you never hung with LAMB) that you send tracks to over the net... so Roccy can go over where Sccit lives at his parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., download the MP3 and record unreleased track #347 for an album that was supposed to come out like 3 years ago but keeps getting converted into "mixtapes" and "leaks" and Malibu's Most Fronted spending butloads of their parents money for filming equipment to film videos that never came out

....and then tell me I'm a bitch, pussy, and I ain't real hip-hop when I go out to the hood and do real battles face to face on camera, out on youtube, on stage judged by cats who battle in St. Louis at venues with Loaded Lux

....I ain't even bragging that I got skills on the mic or anything like that, but I also ain't the type hiding behind a computer, or acting hard and gangsta over tracks recorded at my parents house, or claiming FAM with cats I ain't ever hung with in real life

This is your way of burying the hatchet? By talking more shit? I have 5 different studios I've recorded at, from sylmar to pacoima to the in-house studio in woodland hills where I invited you with open arms only for you to act a fool.

It doesn't matter where you've gone or what you've done .... You're not a good rapper and this game comes down to talent, which is something you obviously lack. No one will ever respect you, because you suck and you feel entitled due to the fact that you took trips to Africa and battled retards at some low budget tourney in KC. At the end of the day, you're a bitch and that's all it comes down to. If you're not, come back out to LA and prove me wrong.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 08:43:15 AM »
Brian come to LA

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2014, 08:57:39 AM »
He never will... He would never say the shit he says from behind the safety of his screen to my face. He doesn't have the balls. Infinite has become what he hates.. A faggot ass shit talker with no integrity.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »

I think all this back and forth is taking away from the dope music im doing w lambfam. im gonna fall back on the back and forth but just know if I get bored enough ill come thru and beat the shit out of your inner child...so be easy my wig.

you can breathe this summer.

Your computer family (you never hung with LAMB) that you send tracks to over the net... so Roccy can go over where Sccit lives at his parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., download the MP3 and record unreleased track #347 for an album that was supposed to come out like 3 years ago but keeps getting converted into "mixtapes" and "leaks" and Malibu's Most Fronted spending butloads of their parents money for filming equipment to film videos that never came out

....and then tell me I'm a bitch, pussy, and I ain't real hip-hop when I go out to the hood and do real battles face to face on camera, out on youtube, on stage judged by cats who battle in St. Louis at venues with Loaded Lux

....I ain't even bragging that I got skills on the mic or anything like that, but I also ain't the type hiding behind a computer, or acting hard and gangsta over tracks recorded at my parents house, or claiming FAM with cats I ain't ever hung with in real life

This is your way of burying the hatchet? By talking more shit? 

:D  odd, huh?

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2014, 01:32:51 PM »
I guess it was more of a joke to him.. Like a thread that says "Sccit, let's be cool..." then when u open it up it says "LOL JK"... Doesn't get any more bitchmade than that.

Btw, nice to see u got some laker shit in your sig 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2014, 01:58:17 PM »
yeah it's unfortunate but 2 of the top 4 lyricists of all time in one photo  (so to speak) is worth having the wack Lakers jersey in it

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2014, 10:32:54 AM »
Hey INFIDEL

We had to grow dreads to change our description
Two cops is on the milk box missing

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »
Just stoppin by to say infinite is a disloyal bitch with no balls, no skills, and no integrity.