Author Topic: Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....  (Read 1666 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....
« on: August 07, 2014, 11:18:46 AM »
In the Devil's dome......   8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

Re: Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 11:46:44 AM »
Go out to your back yard and dig your grave bipolar fucc.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 01:06:27 PM »
all eyez on pete

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 02:15:27 PM »
all eyez on pete

for eyes to be on you, you would have to be willing to actually show your face, and speak from your own voice... your more comfortable hiding behind the computer...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 03:24:23 PM »
all eyez on pete

for eyes to be on you, you would have to be willing to actually show your face, and speak from your own voice... your more comfortable hiding behind the computer...

I think all this back and forth is taking away from the dope music im doing w lambfam. im gonna fall back on the back and forth but just know if I get bored enough ill come thru and beat the shit out of your inner child...so be easy my wig.

you can breathe this summer.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 05:01:05 PM »
Lol at dope and lambfam

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 07:05:43 PM »
lol at kmacc and random shameless cockbuffing

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 07:52:01 PM »
lol at kmacc and random shameless cockbuffing
cockbuffing only at dasauce

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 12:32:27 PM »

I think all this back and forth is taking away from the dope music im doing w lambfam. im gonna fall back on the back and forth but just know if I get bored enough ill come thru and beat the shit out of your inner child...so be easy my wig.

Your computer family (you never hung with LAMB) that you send tracks to over the net... so Roccy can go over where Sccit lives at his parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., download the MP3 and record unreleased track #347 for an album that was supposed to come out like 3 years ago but keeps getting converted into "mixtapes" and "leaks" and Malibu's Most Fronted spending butloads of their parents money for filming equipment to film videos that never came out

....and then tell me I'm a bitch, pussy, and I ain't real hip-hop when I go out to the hood and do real battles face to face on camera, out on youtube, on stage judged by cats who battle in St. Louis at venues with Loaded Lux

....I ain't even bragging that I got skills on the mic or anything like that, but I also ain't the type hiding behind a computer, or acting hard and gangsta over tracks recorded at my parents house, or claiming FAM with cats I ain't ever hung with in real life
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:44:19 PM by Master P...Da Last Don »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 12:56:13 PM »

Your computer family (you never hung with LAMB) that you send tracks to over the net... so Roccy can go over where Sccit lives at his parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., download the MP3 and record unreleased track #347 for an album that was supposed to come out like 3 years ago but keeps getting converted into "mixtapes" and "leaks" and Malibu's Most Fronted spending butloads of their parents money for filming equipment to film videos that never came out

....and then tell me I'm a bitch, pussy, and I ain't real hip-hop when I go out to the hood and do real battles face to face on camera, out on youtube, on stage judged by cats who battle in St. Louis at venues with Loaded Lux

....I ain't even bragging that I got skills on the mic or anything like that, but I also ain't the type hiding behind a computer, or acting hard and gangsta over tracks recorded at my parents house, or claiming FAM with cats I ain't ever hung with in real life

Petey a weird mother fucker. This nigga PM like 3 time yesterday like fuckin talkin to himself. I told him to fuck off after some PM i didnt even reply to. This nigga one weird fuckin loser fuck.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 01:03:30 PM »

Petey a weird mother fucker. This nigga PM like 3 time yesterday like fuckin talkin to himself. I told him to fuck off after some PM i didnt even reply to. This nigga one weird fuckin loser fuck.

LOL, yeah, he PM's me bragging about "THIS IS THE SUMMER Of PETEY" messaging me boastin that he was going to make sure that nobody had my back at the forum... and that he had sent you a "hoverhands" pic of me with the Diddy Dirty Money girl I met on the way back from Senegal.... and that he had exposed me to you so that I would have no friends at the forum

all of that because I gave you props on the forum for riding for Suge/Pac/Death Row.... Petey is a st8 up internet/computer nerd hiding behind a computer
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:05:18 PM by Master P...Da Last Don »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 01:14:54 PM »

LOL, yeah, he PM's me bragging about "THIS IS THE SUMMER Of PETEY" messaging me boastin that he was going to make sure that nobody had my back at the forum... and that he had sent you a "hoverhands" pic of me with the Diddy Dirty Money girl I met on the way back from Senegal.... and that he had exposed me to you so that I would have no friends at the forum

all of that because I gave you props on the forum for riding for Suge/Pac/Death Row.... Petey is a st8 up internet/computer nerd hiding behind a computer

Haha that buster need to get out get a life and some real pussy. Nigga locked up inside of his childhood room beatin his fuckin meat.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 01:19:55 PM »

I am Petey.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 01:20:41 PM »

Haha that buster need to get out get a life and some real pussy. Nigga locked up inside of his childhood room beatin his fuckin meat.

He's got a kid and you got a gut full of nut.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 01:21:00 PM »
im in a good creatice space im not going to ruin that vibe by feeding into negative energy...for now anyways.

be good kids. im in a non aggressive mode right now. too many things to be done then to be focusing on unloyal beta prags at the moment.