Author Topic: Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....  (Read 1665 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Sccit I want to bury the hatchet....
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 06:15:35 AM »
Just stoppin by to say infinite is a disloyal bitch with no balls, no skills, and no integrity.

You can believe what you want to believe about me bro.  I never said I had skills (I rap for personal reasons, to express, and see inward to my subconscious, same reasons I smoke trees)... and when it comes to balls and integrity, I'm the same ficca I've always been at the forum, I've stood by that shit.  The same type of hip-hop I've been respecting and biggin up at the forum has never changed.  I have never sold out.  I can still look in the mirror and see to my soul, and my mindstate does not need to be chemically altered to do that...

I think your just upset about my comments on Klientel's video.  I liked the song bro, and I've always said ya'll cats got skills.  This isn't trolling... I said the same shit about Nate Dogg's kids, who I love and support.    I said I liked the music but that there was a sort of rights of passage that they never went through.  If your going to rap about ballin and shit like that and it was just handed to you by your parents then the music lacks a sort of authenticity that hip-hop has historically respected.  It's like saying you've arrived without having traveled.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:19:34 AM by Master P...Da Last Don »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 07:17:32 AM »
Just stoppin by to say infinite is a disloyal bitch with no balls, no skills, and no integrity.

You can believe what you want to believe about me bro.  I never said I had skills (I rap for personal reasons, to express, and see inward to my subconscious, same reasons I smoke trees)... and when it comes to balls and integrity, I'm the same ficca I've always been at the forum, I've stood by that shit.  The same type of hip-hop I've been respecting and biggin up at the forum has never changed.  I have never sold out.  I can still look in the mirror and see to my soul, and my mindstate does not need to be chemically altered to do that...

I think your just upset about my comments on Klientel's video.  I liked the song bro, and I've always said ya'll cats got skills.  This isn't trolling... I said the same shit about Nate Dogg's kids, who I love and support.    I said I liked the music but that there was a sort of rights of passage that they never went through.  If your going to rap about ballin and shit like that and it was just handed to you by your parents then the music lacks a sort of authenticity that hip-hop has historically respected.  It's like saying you've arrived without having traveled.

Do you consider yourself a Nigger? Do you friends consider you to be a Nigger?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 09:27:13 AM »
lol

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 11:40:46 AM »

You can believe what you want to believe about me bro.  I never said I had skills (I rap for personal reasons, to express, and see inward to my subconscious, same reasons I smoke trees)... and when it comes to balls and integrity, I'm the same ficca I've always been at the forum, I've stood by that shit.  The same type of hip-hop I've been respecting and biggin up at the forum has never changed.  I have never sold out.  I can still look in the mirror and see to my soul, and my mindstate does not need to be chemically altered to do that...

I think your just upset about my comments on Klientel's video.  I liked the song bro, and I've always said ya'll cats got skills.  This isn't trolling... I said the same shit about Nate Dogg's kids, who I love and support.    I said I liked the music but that there was a sort of rights of passage that they never went through.  If your going to rap about ballin and shit like that and it was just handed to you by your parents then the music lacks a sort of authenticity that hip-hop has historically respected.  It's like saying you've arrived without having traveled.

first off, the type of hip-hop uv been respecting and biggin up has definitely changed, considering u were L.A.M.B's number 1 fan at one point (this song was made for u: ) and now ur all up on our nuts talkin shit cuz u didnt get ur way when u came out here.

and like i said in the other thread, nobody in LAMB is currently ballin, and while that may be the initiative and ultimate goal, none of us are where we wanna be. in fact, one could argue our music is far more authentic than ur idols dre or pac, who rapped about being gangstas when they grew up nice kids with loving families (unlike u, who went the redneck route and has nothin but hate for his family). we all know the history behind that....and furthermore, nothin has changed from a year back when u were showin mad love and support, other than the fact that roccy intimidated u when u came out here, so dont try to justify ur deep-seeded jealousy/hated+nutriding with false pretenses, my ficca.

klientel818

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »
on my MAMA this nigga a bitch

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2014, 01:13:29 PM »
on my MAMA this nigga a bitch

NIK just posted last...are you calling him a bitch??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2014, 01:18:06 PM »
When I first came back, I thought your beef/ended friendship might just be a way of trolling the board, but now I came to the conclusion that it is probably real. This is interesting, because you guys met in real life several times. Was Roccy mean-mugging Infinite and if yes, why?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2014, 01:21:42 PM »
When I first came back, I thought your beef/ended friendship might just be a way of trolling the board, but now I came to the conclusion that it is probably real. This is interesting, because you guys met in real life several times. Was Roccy mean-mugging Infinite and if yes, why?

lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2015, 10:05:35 AM »
 :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2015, 10:37:06 AM »