Author Topic: NEW VIDEO: 818 Valley Shit.. Me. Swerve ft. C-Money & Klientel  (Read 720 times)

Haterade

• 'G'
Re: NEW VIDEO: 818 Valley Shit.. Me. Swerve ft. C-Money & Klientel
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 08:42:57 AM »
Sound like a Jsteez Beat bruh track called blue Lil pill wit Butch cassidy ... Ure homie producer didnt do shit

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 12:14:46 PM »
Sound like a Jsteez Beat bruh track called blue Lil pill wit Butch cassidy ... Ure homie producer didnt do shit

One key is similar, rest of the beat sound nothin alike.. Good ear tho, never heard that 1
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:42:41 PM by NIKCC »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 01:04:07 PM »
only one problem wit ur nutriding logic, no one in that video is currently "ballin" or close to where they wanna be...the song is called "i puts it down", a west coast anthem reppin the 818.. has nothin to do with ballin

it's a dream we still all reachin for, and no hate ur bitter ass spews will change that.

but keep bumpin ur Pac, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and all of em privileged cats who went to arts school, college etc while thinkin they were in some deep struggle growin up when we are the real hungry ones out here

So what message were you tryin to convey about your originality and with the standard "rap star wakes up in mansion with two hoes on each side" bit?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:56:48 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 01:23:23 PM »
it's not me, it's swerve...swerve lives in an apartment offa panorama city of the sfv, which aint exactly a "rich place", to say the least. every last cat in my circle got game, so we all get bitches, thats what the 2 hoes conveys. at the end of the day, the entire concept of the song is about comin up in the game (thats why it's a dream)....but you woulda known that had u listened without hate fillin ur heart, my dude.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:38:37 PM by NIKCC »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 01:29:49 PM »
 bro, I checked my comments to make sure they were respectful... I was giving criticism that any serious hiphop journalist woulve offered... you went and took it personal... I'm done statin my position on that other stuff
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:46:59 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 01:39:31 PM »
Funny that the house you "rented out" looks identical to Klientels family mansion... bro, I checked my comments to make sure they were respectful... I was giving criticism that any serious hiphop journalist woulve offered... you went and took it personal... I'm done statin my position on that other stuff

lol@klientel having a "family mansion"...the fuckery continues. i edited it out to be less harsh, dawgy.. but what i said still stands. the truth always wins out in the end.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »
I met you and Klientel in LA and know your background and how u came up and shit like that... but I don't know anything about Mr. Swerve other than him wasting good skills on the mic with an unoriginal video

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2014, 02:22:00 PM »
I met you and Klientel in LA and know your background and how u came up and shit like that... but I don't know anything about Mr. Swerve other than him wasting good skills on the mic with an unoriginal video

well u must not know our background well enough to be thrown the "rich" label and claiming klientel to have a "family mansion" then ...this video is west coast livin and thats what it comes down to. backyard bbq, pool party, bitches havin water gun fights, smokin trees n just havin a good time. actually borrows elements from pac's "i get around" (second video, not the first). maybe a lil cliche, but you'd be all up on it if u was still in our good graces.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »

That's west coast livin when you are a self made millionaire like Pac or for Valley kids whose parents set them up. But that's not West Coast livin for people who are really caught up in the struggle.

Once you have a seed and don't have enough scratch to feed your seed and people are lookin at you like you ain't shit and your feelin the pressure...then you will no what it means to be hard and live a hard life.  But that will never happen to you and you would be wise not to allow for it to happen to you.

You guys all have skills on the mic that's why I give you respect as a rapper, but as someone who knows the history of this art form and where it came from I know it came out of struggle.. and originality is also very important in hiphop and if you ain't strugglin at least have your own identity... at 14 u had your own identity as a rapper and you were dope but now all you try to do is look and act and behave the way you think a rapper is suppsed to look... its just fiegning a lifestyle and it lacks authenticity and rights of passage

You guys didn't go thru any rights of passage to celebrate like you livin the life, y'all look like cats just tryin to fit in and hiphop ain't about fittin in its about being on the fringe and breaking the norm if you have to and creating your own identity.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 03:41:12 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 05:41:28 PM »
you're rehashing the same shit, fuckboy...i already said, if i was rich, i'd own my own mansion. yea, I'm not a buster who had to end up wiping asses for 10 years at a nursing home and is bitter at the world cuz of it, but still far from rich...the house used for the video was rented.

but we all know why you are truly bitter and jealous...u said it all, stressin over your shitty life had you fuckin up, cuzzin. And that's where ur bitter ass still at right now.

and if u woulda got that gig instead of still wiping ass at a nursing home, your envy and hatred currently wouldn't exist. even worse, if roccy was up on your nuts, showin u love when u came out here etc, you'd still be vouching for LAMB, supportin and shown love, waiting on ur next trip out here. that only means one thing...that envy was in your heart all along and woulda sat in your heart without bein voiced if you had a better time last time u came out here. i'm glad you exposed yourself. you are the epitome of a bitch, and thats on everything i love.

And Why would I have a seed if I didn't have enough stacked up to support him? What i look like, a dumbfuck? If I feel like I don't have the ability to provide, I wouldn't put my self in that situation. U said it urself.. U grew up wealthy and fucked it up by bein a pathetic piece of shit. You said your parents left u with hella cheese after high school and you fucked it up like the dumbass you are by tryna build computers or some other retarded ass shit. That ain't a "struggle", that's just bein dumb as fuck. You're a failure and youre mad at people who actually doin it. I'm not a dumb redneck, I don't break ties wit fam and every1 who has ever shown me love in my life like you.. And unlike you, i work for mines, and not by wiping asses at a nursing home. You get in where u fit in, and if that's your life, even after growin up privileged and bein handed all that money from your fam, you gota take a look at the man in the mirror aka u a straight busta son. Nobody tryna fit in but you tryna do hip hop battles to prove to me you're worthy. if Roccy was nicer to you and I was a "better host" when u came out here, you'd still be reppin LAMB right now, there's really no denyin it. You a fickle bitch who fucks up cuz he bitter at life. You can try to cover it up all u want but you said it yourself: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=306822.0

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »
U grew up wealthy and fucked it up by bein a pathetic piece of shit. You said your parents left u with hella cheese after high school and you fucked it up like the dumbass you are by tryna build computers or some other retarded ass shit. That ain't a "struggle", that's just bein dumb as fuck.

LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 11:47:59 AM »
you cannot distract yourself from the truth with falsities and outer distractions, my ficca

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=306822.msg3016949#msg3016949

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 08:46:05 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YzaWWg5VqUs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YzaWWg5VqUs</a>

8)
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD