Author Topic: This thread is dead  (Read 849 times)

KrazySumwhat

This thread is dead
« on: August 10, 2014, 08:33:09 AM »
I am shutting this disgusting thread down.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:52:53 PM by virtuoso »

The JASON MRSA

Re: Are all men pedophiles? (documentary)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 11:06:27 AM »
Check out the dubcc axis of evil. I included you after learning Mr Cynical consensually raped you.

KrazySumwhat

Re: This thread is dead
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 05:52:53 PM »
 Really?  ::)
 This was a serious thread. This was by no means trolling or a drunkard post, this was an actual discussion about an actual real documentary  that actually exists.
 It is actually an award winning documentary. It came out last year.
 Its a interesting and insightful and educational documentary.

So you watched it? you thought it was disgusting?? Did you watch the whole thing or did you judge it within a few minutes?
 Oh, wait, let me guess, you did not even watch it at all and pre decided? made an assumption? typical. Not sure why i would have expected anything else. ::)

You on a real closed minded state of mind, so defensive and so paranoid, so controlled, so molded and brain washed. But that is the effect that politics, media and religion can cause i suppose?

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:17:42 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 06:43:36 PM »
There wasn't any fucking forum rule broken in this thread, at least not one that was the (apparent) reason why this got shut down. Instead of abusing your powers and carry out personal beefs, why not let this shit stay so people can have a discussion if they want.
It will always be 1993 to me.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 10:02:42 AM »

Very simple concept to understand....paedophilia DISGUSTS me it is VILE, IT IS EVIL and to have content which attempts to apologise, desensitise, endorse, promote it any way is the type of sinister shit which is not going to occur here, so take your paedophile "intellectual" discussion elsewhere.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 11:06:08 AM »

Very simple concept to understand....paedophilia DISGUSTS me it is VILE, IT IS EVIL and to have content which attempts to apologise, desensitise, endorse, promote it any way is the type of sinister shit which is not going to occur here, so take your paedophile "intellectual" discussion elsewhere.

It disgusts me too but as far as I understand it didn't break any forum rules (if anything - like I said before - it would have been the link to illegal sharing sites). It just contradicted with your personal belief (which I 100% agree with) but shouldn't a moderator draw the line at some point and keep the person separate from the duty of the moderator? In the end it's your call and no one is in the position to "overrule" you anyways but imagine if you posted something that would get deleted right away just because some person in charge didn't like it (regardless of the topic in question, this is a matter of principle).
It will always be 1993 to me.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 12:35:57 PM »
King, he posted a link to a full movie. I deleted it.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 02:56:39 AM »
 bye bye

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:57:57 AM by virtuoso »

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 10:38:42 AM »

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »
bye bye

Virtuoso, did you ban him for saying he would molest what he thought was my kid? Actually it is Ginas but all the same.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 05:14:18 AM »