Author Topic: Joe Cool Interview Pt. 2 2Pac Beating up Mopreme and Sam Sneed, Snoop Beef, More  (Read 1756 times)

jmix should interview moknots (coughs) I mean mopreme about that beatdown shit cause the dude from the biggie & tupac movie wasn't gettin' the scoop. I wonder if big syke had any alterations at death row.

Jmix is smooth enough to be able to put that question to Preme in a way that he could shine some light on it but I don't think he would as he's a tad too professional.

Cue another site wading in with "Eh, Mopreme - is it true Pac, Suge and them all whipped your ass so hard that you got flashbacks that made you think you were back in the cotton picking days? Huh? Did they? Was it cold standing on that balcony with no clothes on and your pee pee hanging out? Was it? Huh? Huh? Hello? Hello? Aw, he hung up".

Either way, I'm on the fence about this ex dust heads commentary - on one hand it shows you that Snoop was a bitch made, disloyal, fake friend ass fool that has the survival instinct of a cockroach. On the other hand...

http://snoop-dogg-is-a-sellout-hack.tumblr.com/

soopa-man

All that beefing and dissing shit was for record sales homie, that was suges deal with PAC. Clear as day death row had bad boy at the murder ws the case movie premiere and cleared samples for bad boy with ready to die and big's road to riches where biggie rhymed over death row shit. He was taking his hat off to snoop and dre.  And snoop backed him up with that 2 of American most video where they were dissing biggie and puff after that bad boy kept saying they didn't want beef and denied every thing there is even a quote from puffy saying to vibe magazine that he didn't understand why he was getting so hated on and threated all the time.. It sounded mad soft... Why push the line further?

How come no one brings up how when snoop dissed suge on all Those compilations he released along with dre, eminem, aftermath, xzibit, nwa any one that was around them... Dre, em and xZibit doused jermaine duperi instead and ignored death row and suge? They didn't  back up shit and this was right after the up in smoke tour and 2001 where they were all making money together ....

You have to look out for your self in business and life if it ain't worth dying over to you then it shit to you

bigpimpin20

snoop was hanging out with pac enemies while pac was beefing with them niggas.smh. snoop is disloyal.aint no real dude gonna hang with his homeboy enemy
So shouldt Snoop and Dogg Pound be mad at Pac for recordin with Bone Thugs?

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
snoop was hanging out with pac enemies while pac was beefing with them niggas.smh. snoop is disloyal.aint no real dude gonna hang with his homeboy enemy

Snoop a fuckin clown ... Thats why niggas dont give a fuck about his fake ass. Just look at him smh.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

DeeezNuuuts83

But they didn't really have actual beef with Bone Thugs... they just got dragged into it by association.  Remember, it was mostly between Dre and Eazy, and Snoop and Dogg Pound were behind Dre, and Bone was behind Eazy.  If it were Pac and Eazy, that's a different story, since that's who they were really going at.  Plus they ended up being cool with Bone Thugs by the next year anyway.

bigpimpin20

But they didn't really have actual beef with Bone Thugs... they just got dragged into it by association.  Remember, it was mostly between Dre and Eazy, and Snoop and Dogg Pound were behind Dre, and Bone was behind Eazy.  If it were Pac and Eazy, that's a different story, since that's who they were really going at.  Plus they ended up being cool with Bone Thugs by the next year anyway.
in some interview Bone said they were ready for shooting on Death Row concert in Cleveland if i remember correctly so that beef was real. That beef was squashed in 98 i think, but i mean none of the DPG was talkin bout Pac bein disloyal or makin big deal out of that.

DeeezNuuuts83

But they didn't really have actual beef with Bone Thugs... they just got dragged into it by association.  Remember, it was mostly between Dre and Eazy, and Snoop and Dogg Pound were behind Dre, and Bone was behind Eazy.  If it were Pac and Eazy, that's a different story, since that's who they were really going at.  Plus they ended up being cool with Bone Thugs by the next year anyway.
in some interview Bone said they were ready for shooting on Death Row concert in Cleveland if i remember correctly so that beef was real. That beef was squashed in 98 i think, but i mean none of the DPG was talkin bout Pac bein disloyal or makin big deal out of that.
I think you're talking about the one with Wish Bone (and I think maybe Krayzie Bone was the other) where they said that they were riding around but ended up getting stopped by police... it was more of a Death Row thing as a whole, since it was Dre being the mouthpiece (and Snoop a little bit) while Suge and his crew were the ones who had actually threatened Eazy and his family.  There's another interview where Bizzy Bone was talking about running into Death Row, but it sounds like it was just the Death Row entourage and not the actual artists.

But guns or not, I feel it wasn't a real beef between Bone and DPG, since it involved the people they were under, and even on that level (specifically Eazy vs. Dre, not Eazy vs. Suge), it was mostly just beef on wax over being disgruntled (and to the point where Dre was able to go see Eazy in the hospital before he passed away) and not over anything "real."  And compared to any of the later beefs between Death Row artists and anyone else who snuck in some disses on wax, it wasn't really that big of a conflict... just big names.

Hack Wilson - real

Pac himself dropped a diss to Bone in '94    "you might here other rappers use the word thug....thuggish ruggish whatever but we the real thugs" or something like tht

DeeezNuuuts83

But it's hardly a diss.  It's not like he said they were bitches (contrasting to Kurupt saying "Ain't got no love for no Hoes-N-Harmony"), he was just saying that his crew was bigger thugs.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
I enjoyed the interview. I'm sure this guy is biased because he's Snoops cousin.
I'd like to hear more about the Mopreme altercation.

Pac was a stand up guy for offering his mother's guidance to this guy when he was a rock smoking junkie.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D