Author Topic: Suge Shot Twice  (Read 2632 times)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Suge Shot Twice
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:00:22 AM »
Shots rang out at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood at around 1:30 AM Sunday ... and Suge Knight was shot twice and taken to the hospital by ambulance where he's currently in surgery ... eyewitnesses and Suge's family tell TMZ.

A source close to Suge tells us ... he was shot in the stomach and arm.

Tyson Beckford, Robert Ri'chard and Apple de Ap all tell TMZ ... they were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown when they heard 4 shots ring out inside the club. 

Suge walked out on his own power ... a cop spotted him and walked the rap mogul to the police car where Suge sat.  Suge was then put in an ambulance and taken to a local hospital.

We do not know the seriousness of Suge's injuries.  Multiple sources now tell us Suge was one of 3 people were were shot.  At least 1 is in critical condition. Sheriff's deputies had guns drawn as clubgoers exited with their hands in the air right after the shooting.

The night started with tension.  An hour-and-a-half before the shots, Game came to the club and he and his buddies got into an altercation with security guards ... there was a full-on fight.  Game tried to get in was denied and left, but his buddies stayed behind.  We do not know if they were involved in the altercation.
Story developing

pixtr

Re: Suge Shot Twice
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 05:23:54 AM »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 06:06:08 AM »
Thats a gangster nigga got shot 6 fuckin Times' but still walkin haha! Legend. Suge is the fuckin man. Fuck them niggas who shot him.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 08:30:19 AM »
Let's see if Chris Brown is going to get all brazy now with all that tough Blood talk on twitter

adi760

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 09:18:18 AM »
And idiots claimin that it's karma for 2Pac, what a dumbasses
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:19:20 AM »
thoughts and prayers go out to Suge
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 11:31:08 AM »
For all the shady shit he has done in his life (and yes, I'm assuming here) and for being the fat bully that he's been, he got off easy. Not wishing death on anyone but no one could have complained if he died right there.
It will always be 1993 to me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »
For all the shady shit he has done in his life (and yes, I'm assuming here) and for being the fat bully that he's been, he got off easy. Not wishing death on anyone but no one could have complained if he died right there.

I think Suge looks at death the same way Pac did.  Pac didn't want to die the first time he was shot because he said there was no honor in being robbed.  Pac said he knew he was going to be shot but that he wanted to be shot in murder.... I think Suge views death the same way. 

...It's possible Suge even has a death wish and that he has had it for a long time.  So ain't no cryin at his funeral... but still my prayers go out to Suge that Allah forgives him and extends his mercy.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »

Proof he bulliges anyone? Or you just same ass these lame ass niggas who jealous on a big baller like Suge. You pussy just like your name Marty. Hillbilly go ride the horse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 11:49:46 AM »

Proof he bulliges anyone? Or you just same ass these lame ass niggas who jealous on a big baller like Suge. You pussy just like your name Marty. Hillbilly go ride the horse.

8)

Co-sign... Tom, what makes you think you are any kind of moral authority to be judging a Major Figga like Suge like that?  What have you done to earn or deserve such a level of sanctity?

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 12:09:55 PM »

8)

Co-sign... Tom, what makes you think you are any kind of moral authority to be judging a Major Figga like Suge like that?  What have you done to earn or deserve such a level of sanctity?

This farm boy Marty aint nuthin but another kid tryin to act like he knows whats in and out... But aint shit.
Suge is the last of a dyin breed.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »
Simon will be just fine, don't worry.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 12:56:11 PM »

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 01:10:13 PM »
There's enough info out there that suggests that he was bullying people left and right and throwing his weight around to get his way. As far as I know, he never denied that he threatened Vanilla Ice on the balcony. There are stories out there describing the general atmosphere in the DR studios, how people would get beat up etc. And even if it wouldn't be true, point is that fat motherfucker always portrayed himself as this hard guy and super gangsta and blabla.

I'm not surprised that you two cocksuckers come to the mans rescue because you look up so much to him and idiots like him. You know what it tells about your personality that you're on another mans dick so much? It says that you are a little faggot that needs validation by "associating" or admiring another man. A grown man doesn't act that way. Go suck yourselves off while sharing Suge and Tupac stories you trannies.

What level of sanctity I have to judge Suge you ask, Briana? I have two balls, that's all I need to make a statement or not. I don't ask you or anyone else for permission.

And Cricket Faggot, you do realize that this is not actually my REAL name, right? Go enjoy some fat black cock, you retarded pinoy fanboy.

It will always be 1993 to me.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 02:30:44 PM »
And idiots claimin that it's karma for 2Pac, what a dumbasses
  Almost as dumb as the idiots who will claim that it's the Illuminati trying to keep him quiet.