Author Topic: Suge Shot Twice  (Read 2634 times)

Mr. Theo

Re: Suge Shot Twice
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 03:40:44 PM »
People saying Suge deserves the shots are the same people who go to liquor store and buy some Ciroc..ownership by the saint P.Diddy.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 03:53:08 PM »
King Saddam, what the fucc is a 50 year partying with niggers in the teens and 20s? He must still be shaking em down.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 04:11:01 PM »
People saying Suge deserves the shots are the same people who go to liquor store and buy some Ciroc..ownership by the saint P.Diddy.

fact

BIGWORM

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »
After all the people he fucked over I'm surprised he aint dead by now...

Mr. Theo

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 06:06:15 PM »
Fuck it..Someone replaces Bruce Willis by Big Suge on the next Die Hard sequence.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:08:03 PM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 11:40:23 PM »
You know its serious when a cop is helpin Suge.

Hold your head Simon!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dnjp4life

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 01:30:20 AM »
Didn't a similar thing happen to Suge at Kanye West's pre VMA party a few years back?  I think he should avoid these events in future.
Also, I swear Game is always causing trouble with security at clubs.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 06:40:55 AM »
It's how Game stays relevant, by starting fights and dancing with the fat kardashian.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2014, 07:37:29 AM »
It's how Game stays relevant, by starting fights and dancing with the fat kardashian.

I don't know what is worse.. that... or 50 Cent staying relevant by questioning Mayweather's reading skills
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 08:42:50 AM »
There's enough info out there that suggests that he was bullying people left and right and throwing his weight around to get his way. As far as I know, he never denied that he threatened Vanilla Ice on the balcony. There are stories out there describing the general atmosphere in the DR studios, how people would get beat up etc. And even if it wouldn't be true, point is that fat motherfucker always portrayed himself as this hard guy and super gangsta and blabla.

I'm not surprised that you two cocksuckers come to the mans rescue because you look up so much to him and idiots like him. You know what it tells about your personality that you're on another mans dick so much? It says that you are a little faggot that needs validation by "associating" or admiring another man. A grown man doesn't act that way. Go suck yourselves off while sharing Suge and Tupac stories you trannies.

What level of sanctity I have to judge Suge you ask, Briana? I have two balls, that's all I need to make a statement or not. I don't ask you or anyone else for permission.

And Cricket Faggot, you do realize that this is not actually my REAL name, right? Go enjoy some fat black cock, you retarded pinoy fanboy.

so much pwnage in just one post

me1

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2014, 10:22:23 AM »
Interesting how divergent the careers and lives of the two DR founders are

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 12:48:36 PM »
There's enough info out there that suggests that he was bullying people left and right and throwing his weight around to get his way. As far as I know, he never denied that he threatened Vanilla Ice on the balcony. There are stories out there describing the general atmosphere in the DR studios, how people would get beat up etc. And even if it wouldn't be true, point is that fat motherfucker always portrayed himself as this hard guy and super gangsta and blabla.

I'm not surprised that you two cocksuckers come to the mans rescue because you look up so much to him and idiots like him. You know what it tells about your personality that you're on another mans dick so much? It says that you are a little faggot that needs validation by "associating" or admiring another man. A grown man doesn't act that way. Go suck yourselves off while sharing Suge and Tupac stories you trannies.

What level of sanctity I have to judge Suge you ask, Briana? I have two balls, that's all I need to make a statement or not. I don't ask you or anyone else for permission.

And Cricket Faggot, you do realize that this is not actually my REAL name, right? Go enjoy some fat black cock, you retarded pinoy fanboy.

so much pwnage in just one post

He has a stiff upper lip for it.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 01:12:42 PM »

I don't know what is worse.. that... or 50 Cent staying relevant by questioning Mayweather's reading skills

But 50 is at least entertaining.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2014, 04:25:51 PM »
him tummy hurt
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 04:32:46 PM »
niggas can't aim
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin