Author Topic: Suge Shot Twice  (Read 2635 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Suge Shot Twice
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2014, 04:33:08 PM »
the shots were meant for Bieber but Suge's gravitational pull sucked them in

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 04:36:59 PM »

LMAO!  :D :D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2014, 04:59:37 PM »
Interesting how divergent the careers and lives of the two DR founders are
what about real founder life - Harry O?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »

you mean Suge's pawn?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 06:17:51 PM »
Funder and founder are two different things

bigpimpin20

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »
yea yea he provided the money to lunch death row and got screwed. Since he is out of jail i wouldnt be suprised if he had somethin to do with that shooting

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 10:06:11 AM »

Bwahahhaahha.

me1

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 11:54:40 AM »

Forgot about him, my bad. No disrespect intended.

I don't think that was him trying to touch Suge, though. Maybe, but why now?

djole 213

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2014, 05:46:21 PM »
The speculation surrounding why Suge Knight was shot 6 times at L.A.’s 10AK Club has been crazy. First people were saying Chris Brown was the real target. Then people said the gunman was really going at Suge over gang related issues. Well, a source tells AllHipHop, neither was the case.According to our source, Suge was shot over a dispute with R&B singer Akon’s brother Abou “Bu” Thiam. The source claims Suge owed Bu around $250,000, and a fight involving the two actually broke out at a L.A. studio just a few weeks ago.

Things allegedly ratcheted up at the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown over the weekend where Suge was shot. Bu just happens to be Chris’ manager too.

Bu is a well-known person behind the scenes in the biz. He’s worked at industry heavyweights like Def Jam and is the co-CEO of Akon’s Konvict Muzik. Ironically, Bu was also said to be involved in settling the beef between Chris Brown and Drake.

AllHipHop has not heard directly from anyone in Bu or Suge’s camps on the record. We will definitely keep you posted as more details about this situation come out 

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 12:22:07 PM »
The speculation surrounding why Suge Knight was shot 6 times at L.A.’s 10AK Club has been crazy. First people were saying Chris Brown was the real target. Then people said the gunman was really going at Suge over gang related issues. Well, a source tells AllHipHop, neither was the case.According to our source, Suge was shot over a dispute with R&B singer Akon’s brother Abou “Bu” Thiam. The source claims Suge owed Bu around $250,000, and a fight involving the two actually broke out at a L.A. studio just a few weeks ago.

Things allegedly ratcheted up at the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown over the weekend where Suge was shot. Bu just happens to be Chris’ manager too.

Bu is a well-known person behind the scenes in the biz. He’s worked at industry heavyweights like Def Jam and is the co-CEO of Akon’s Konvict Muzik. Ironically, Bu was also said to be involved in settling the beef between Chris Brown and Drake.

AllHipHop has not heard directly from anyone in Bu or Suge’s camps on the record. We will definitely keep you posted as more details about this situation come out 

Akon? Lmfao Faggot ass nigga. Bu who? Another faggot like his brother.
Suge is still the nigga. Got shot 6 times but still standin. Real gangsta

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2014, 04:03:45 PM »
Great news, couldn't happen to a shittier person!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »
I forgot who it was, but I heard some interview with someone there, and they were saying that Suge actually was backing someone up and took the bullets for them, as opposed to just getting hit with strays

jaytee

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2014, 01:16:07 AM »
TMZ showed photos of his wounds today.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2014, 05:33:43 PM »

Akon? Lmfao Faggot ass nigga. Bu who? Another faggot like his brother.
Suge is still the nigga. Got shot 6 times but still standin. Real gangsta

Akon is more of butcher knife type of Nigger. He will hurt you though Criccet

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2014, 10:19:07 PM »
yea yea he provided the money to lunch death row and got screwed. Since he is out of jail i wouldnt be suprised if he had somethin to do with that shooting
I was thinking the same thing