Poll

Do you think Sadaam Hussein is dead or alive??

Saddam is alive and well
4 (33.3%)
Saddam is alive but seriously injured
5 (41.7%)
Saddam is dead and burning in hell
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Saddam Hussein: Dead Or Alive???  (Read 259 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Saddam Hussein: Dead Or Alive???
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2003, 01:00:14 PM »

On a side note, i was told today that america bombed a maternity hostpital but i havent seen the tv...is that true? if it is thats fucked up.

true. like they bombed elementary schools in kosovo n shit. they are motherfuckers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2003, 03:12:49 PM »
i'm not trying to diss you either but i never saw anyone so blatantly negative either........if mexicans didn't like america then why is there such a problem with us trying to cross the border all the time, many mexicans love america i don't know who or what you are that gives you the right to speak on behalf of my race but don't . And gee i'm sorry you're that close minded about mexicans, i know mexicans who listen to every thing from glen danzig to los tigres del norte! mexicans are very musical people we're not a bunch of bean eaters who listen to mariachiall day,

here's a couple of mexican/latino artists that praise bruce springsteen

Carlos Santana-one of the most influential guitartists of all time
Ritchie Valens-a pioneer of rock
Tito Puente- one of if not the greatest purcussionists
Suicidal Tendencies-influencial punk/hard rock band (they were gangster before NWA and Ice T)

hell i can even put cheech marin in here if a wanted to!

yah, cus my mexican homies are a bunch of "bean eaters who listen to mariachi all day"  ::) lol. As for the "problem" with mexicans crossing the border, is typically a big reason why none of mah homies are so "in love with America" the way you are. i mean damn man, you sound like some upperclass republican asshole the way u ride Bush's dick (a man who'd probably ask to see your green card if he met u lol). this aint nuthin against mexicans, like i said....i live in SD, i prolly know more mexicans then you do. its fine, theres people of all different...uhh...views out there. yur just the most "gung ho, go AMERICA!!" mexican that ive ever seen.

Kaidy

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2003, 03:41:43 PM »
^ I dunno. I lived in Pasadena for half of last year and I was really surprised at the large number of wealthy Mexicans living in big houses in the suburbs and having very conservative opinions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is wrong or anything, but very surprising to me anyway. My dumb ass had never noticed that a substantial Mexican upper class existed before

I also talk to a lot of Black people and also poorer Latinos, and there is a general opinion of those rich Mexicans that they are sellouts or something along those lines. thats not my opinion, just what I've heard while talking to people in that particular part of California.

But yea to me it seems odd that minorities can vehemently support a conservative, quasi-racist government.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2003, 04:03:10 PM »
^ I dunno. I lived in Pasadena for half of last year and I was really surprised at the large number of wealthy Mexicans living in big houses in the suburbs and having very conservative opinions. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is wrong or anything, but very surprising to me anyway. My dumb ass had never noticed that a substantial Mexican upper class existed before

I also talk to a lot of Black people and also poorer Latinos, and there is a general opinion of those rich Mexicans that they are sellouts or something along those lines. thats not my opinion, just what I've heard while talking to people in that particular part of California.

But yea to me it seems odd that minorities can vehemently support a conservative, quasi-racist government.

naw i feel u, i dont know whether Jake is a wealthy, upperclass kid of not. The "racist" part of what u said, is the exact reason why i was surprised at Jake being so unbelievably pro-America.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2003, 04:08:06 PM »
I also talk to a lot of Black people and also poorer Latinos, and there is a general opinion of those rich Mexicans that they are sellouts or something along those lines.

The Salma Hayek syndrom lol

wha u sayin is true, as far as wha i hear from my friendz also. they sometimes cant stand rich mexicans, cus the general assumption is that when they become rich, they decide only to mingle among, "rich, white, Americans" and turn their back...basically looking down on other Mexicans.

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2003, 04:15:49 PM »
He's probably alive. bin Laden probably is too. Great job you're doing there Bush, nice work

that was so uneccisary, seriously fuck you

when we found out bin laden really did plan 9-11.....he and his cabinet as well as many american intellegence agencies have said it would take upwards from 2 years to 2 weeks to catch bin laden .....the region is a difficult region to find a man living in a cave.......nevermind we've caught god knows how many men under Bin Laden, never mind that huh?

It's a well known fact that saddam has  invested millions into his underground lairs and tunnles which make it difficult to kill him........but we might have already done so

Saddam has appeared on TV 3 times yeah, but has he said anything current?

Saddam was suppose to speak today but didn't

even if he is alive he's been sitting down , wearing glasses, and a bunch of other things he just DOESN"T do on tv amongst other things on television which indicates many things

man that was such an ass thing to say even if you like bush or not

hey everything you've done with your bullshit artists blow donkey nuts, how about that, good job for giving us the "future artists of the hip hop world

that's how you come across^

Im not tryna diss u man, but i dont think ive EVER known a "Mexican" that was so unbelievably in love with America lol. I dunno, i gotta lotta mexican homiez...and im yet tah see one that would put up a picture of Bruce Springstings ass anywhere lol

^^^ oh my god haha. after i read that i just can't stop laughing because i was thinking the exact same thing while reading this thread. all of my life being around a lot of hispanics, they are EXACT OPPOSITE of this "don jacob corleone" guy/girl(?)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2003, 07:46:41 PM »
Are you guys trying to say that Mexicans hate America?

I can't beleve that you guys are shocked that someone who is Mexican is supporting our country during its war. 57% of Hispanics support the war, and there are tons of Mexicans over there fighting for us. Man you guys are stupid.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 07:56:16 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2003, 07:55:22 PM »

On a side note, i was told today that america bombed a maternity hostpital but i havent seen the tv...is that true? if it is thats fucked up.

true. like they bombed elementary schools in kosovo n shit. they are motherfuckers.

Do you believe everything that Sadaam Hussein's t.v. station tells you? God you are a sheep.

Did you know that Iraqi forces are forcing innocent civilains to fight and shooting civilains who are fleeing? Did you know that they are going into hospitals, schools, and mosques and shooting at the Coalition troops in order to get them to return to fire? Did you know that the Iraq forces are storing alot of their military equipment and troops in residential areas. They are deliberately putting the lives of their own people at risk so that they can use it against the Americans. But you could probably care less, huh?

Idiots.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2003, 11:48:26 PM »
Do you believe everything that Sadaam Hussein's t.v. station tells you? God you are a sheep.

Do y ou believe everything that CNN tells you? Idiot...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2003, 11:53:59 PM »
Are you guys trying to say that Mexicans hate America?

I can't beleve that you guys are shocked that someone who is Mexican is supporting our country during its war. 57% of Hispanics support the war, and there are tons of Mexicans over there fighting for us. Man you guys are stupid.

lol@ statistics...

57% of chosen Mexicans support it. None that i know support it. NONE, and guess what...they didnt get a survey in the mail lol. If i take a poll, i can make the outcome basically whatEVER i want it to be...based on WHO i survey. a survey isnt accurate, unless u survey EVERYONE. and thats not possible. So yur number means shit really. If i take a survey of how many white people listen to rap music, and i only survey a bunch of downsouth rednecks...the percentage would be 0. Does that mean 0% of white people listen to rap music? lol.