Author Topic: African American police man MURDERS innocent, unarmed white youth  (Read 356 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: African American police man MURDERS innocent, unarmed white youth
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 05:19:39 PM »
Blacks are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 28 hours. Whites are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 2 weeks. Big difference. BUT I will agree no matter the color, we have to look at the militarization of the police force and we need to all come together and stop this. It is madness.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:36:33 PM by M Dogg™ »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 06:08:34 PM »
Blacks are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every hours. Whites are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 2 weeks. Big difference. BUT I will agree no matter the color, we have to look at the militarization of the police force and we need to all come together and stop this. It is madness.

Maybe the fact that blacks in America are a lot more prone to crime than whites in America has something to do with that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:14:56 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/video/man-charged-mayfair-double-murder-210744762.html

black guy kills 2 old white women who tried to help him out 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 10:03:42 PM »
Blacks are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every hours. Whites are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 2 weeks. Big difference. BUT I will agree no matter the color, we have to look at the militarization of the police force and we need to all come together and stop this. It is madness.

Maybe the fact that blacks in America are a lot more prone to crime than whites in America has something to do with that.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/man-charged-mayfair-double-murder-210744762.html

black guy kills 2 old white women who tried to help him out  

I have posted over and over about how each race has about the same percentage of criminals, because there a shit load of poor white people who commit a shit load of crime. Crime is usually tied to drugs and poverty. Now the main difference is enforcement. It's why the police have become a minority issue. If enforcement was the same for all races, everyone would be pissed off at the police. New York's stop and frisk laws is a perfect example. 89% are innocent, but that number is much higher for innocent black people. But because more blacks are searched, over 50% searched are black, you are getting more blacks in jail even though whites are found with weapons at a much higher percent.

But I have had this debate for the last 20 years on this board, posted facts, stats, charts, graphs, and everything else that shows whites and blacks commit crime at about the same rate per population, and mainly both races commit WAY more crime among members of their own community and not against each other as much. So instead of going through all that again just so you don't listen, I post this...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 11:28:40 PM »
 Funny i didn't hear anything about this on the news.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 04:40:47 AM »
Funny i didn't hear anything about this on the news.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 07:59:43 AM »
It has to do with the parents. The parents where the ones that got themselves on the news and talked about their sons. With Mike Brown, obviously the mom had no idea what her son was doing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 06:07:38 PM »
It has to do with the parents. The parents where the ones that got themselves on the news and talked about their sons. With Mike Brown, obviously the mom had no idea what her son was doing.

were*

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 05:51:08 PM »
Blacks are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 28 hours. Whites are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 2 weeks.

LOL Where'd you get that stat?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 06:07:28 PM »
Blacks are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 28 hours. Whites are killed by cops at a rate of 1 every 2 weeks.

LOL Where'd you get that stat?

obama

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 06:27:22 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.