Author Topic: Did Jay-Z or Suge Knight ever respond to Game's "My Bitch"?  (Read 705 times)

Blood$

Did Jay-Z or Suge Knight ever respond to Game's "My Bitch"?
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:08:31 AM »
Just had this track on, definitely one of Game's hardest tracks and we all know 50/G-Unit was too soft to respond at the time but did Jay or Suge ever speak on it?

also, I remember it had leaked unintentionally around 2007 after DA dropped.... left off the album cuz the label wasn't trying to get involved with all the beef?

Remedy360

Re: Did Jay-Z or Suge Knight ever respond to Game's "My Bitch"?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:54:16 PM »
Not that I know of, and they didn't have to. Pretty much all those guys have to know that Game is overly emotional and will say one thing and feel one way and do the opposite the next day. I will say that is one of my favorite tracks by him though, he was actually very clever lyrically which isn't really a standard for him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 05:56:09 PM »
Nigga had balls doing that shit. Classic track. Game at his best was so awesome. Those G-Unot tapes were loaded with creative tracks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 06:06:08 PM »
Not that I know of, and they didn't have to. Pretty much all those guys have to know that Game is overly emotional and will say one thing and feel one way and do the opposite the next day. I will say that is one of my favorite tracks by him though, he was actually very clever lyrically which isn't really a standard for him.

I almost died earlier after hearing "My Bitch" and making this thread, "Feels Good" came on where Game said "I sent a hallmark card to Suge, that nigga know we all good"  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 06:30:08 PM »
EASILY one of Game's top 3 songs ever.

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 02:43:06 AM »
That track along with Won't Stop (alleged to be a Dre beat) and Toy Soldiers made for a great leak when DA dropped.

WestSideDon

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 06:19:34 AM »
That track along with Won't Stop (alleged to be a Dre beat) and Toy Soldiers made for a great leak when DA dropped.

When did Toy Soldiers leak ?
Was it also a DA leftover ?

pixtr

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 06:49:06 AM »

I almost died earlier after hearing "My Bitch" and making this thread, "Feels Good" came on where Game said "I sent a hallmark card to Suge, that nigga know we all good"  :laugh:  :laugh:
This song is called Still Me and that's one of dopest Game's track.

Still wonder why he didn't put this shit on DA.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qcg64j0gA6g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qcg64j0gA6g</a>

sofdark

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 07:15:40 AM »
DA leftover EP had like 6 tracks including My Bitch, Murda, Won't Stop, Wonderful Life and their all listen-worthy.

Jay never responded to Game, even when Beyonce got dissed.

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 07:59:45 AM »
i guess that's the way to proceed for some top rappers : not responding to disses thereby not even acknowledging they exist which is sometimes more humiliating (and less risky) than recording a diss track. like when Death Row dissed heavily Dre & Em in the late 90's, early 00's.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 09:47:54 AM »
to my knowledge Jay only went at Game in '05 on the radio over The LOX "Can I Live" beat and then again in '09 when he threw that jab on the BP3 intro

weird times to respond lol after "My Bitch" could have resulted in an epic battle

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 05:24:15 AM »

weird times to respond lol after "My Bitch" could have resulted in an epic battle

Jay ducks real beef like a man limbo dancing under a cow.

Let someone like, say Jim Jones say something slick and Hov'll cape his ass into the booth quick smart to drop some "ether" but anyone that can actually go at him always seems to drop records when his hearing aid battery is running flat.

Strange, that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 12:09:43 PM »
to my knowledge Jay only went at Game in '05 on the radio over The LOX "Can I Live" beat

Say what? I never heard that.

Jay didn't want it with Game tho, and he couldn't hide behind Beans like he typically did, so he just ignored him. Best way for Jay to respond would've been having someone comprise a compilation of all the times Game name dropped Jay-Z, Hov, S.Carter, Sean Corey, H-to-the-Izzo, and all the other monikers he uses and throwing that back at him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 12:49:24 PM »
It made no sense for Jay to respond.  Game was banking on the feud to build into something like the G-Unot thing but it never took off.

Jay ducks real beef like a man limbo dancing under a cow.
  What, real beef is there?  Did Game even have a legitimate issue with the guy? To me, it seemed like he studied up on how much the feud between Jay and Nas elevated both their careers and was hoping for a similar situation to go down with himself.  It isn't "real beef".  Him not addressing say, Beanie Siegel or Dame Dash is one thing because these were his partners and they have real issues.  Game is a rapper who idolized Jay-Z but the two don't have some big history together so it just comes off as the guy coming up throwing stones at the guy who is already established.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 12:00:55 AM »
to my knowledge Jay only went at Game in '05 on the radio over The LOX "Can I Live" beat

Say what? I never heard that.

Jay didn't want it with Game tho, and he couldn't hide behind Beans like he typically did, so he just ignored him. Best way for Jay to respond would've been having someone comprise a compilation of all the times Game name dropped Jay-Z, Hov, S.Carter, Sean Corey, H-to-the-Izzo, and all the other monikers he uses and throwing that back at him.

if Beans ever decided to go at Game that would have been interesting, I like all the songs they did together