Author Topic: West Coast Rap Beef DubCNN Don't Report On: HUS VS. AWAX (30 PAGES ON SICCNESS)  (Read 1547 times)

StillHustlin

• Lil Geezy
What it is.

Is it true what they said about you?  Did you have a troll account where you asked some sicc shit?

Sccit

What it is.

Is it true what they said about you?  Did you have a troll account where you asked some sicc shit?

all good here...couple cats was postin from that account fuckin around, but yea, that shit was blown way outa proportion. u know how they do over there. 

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG

naah...the premise is pretty much the same. siccness doesnt shun LA rap. yea, they're more focused on bay shit, but they have a so-cal section too (as well as a section for pretty much every other region). so while siccness is more focused on bay, dubcc is more focused on LA....same concept at the end of the day. and to say we didnt have artists posting here is a stretch. off top, warren g, soopafly, damani, paybacc, baby eazy, six-2, slip capone, daz, big hutch amongst others have posted here at one point or another...actually, in this forums heyday, paybacc had an on-goin beef with a member on here and filmed himself goin to meet up with him for a fight (which never took place)...but u get the point. Death Row era on dubcc has only been recent...at the height of this site, back in '07-'08, dubcc actually had a bigger name than siccness and the growth potential was immense. there was discussion bout everythin west coast goin on at that point, even bay shit would get 2+ pages on here back n this forums peak....u say the posters at siccness spend more time growing their community. true. because they are treated like residents, not hoes lining up the pockets of the higher ups, as is the case wit this forum....see, i was on this site before rud and nima. but what do i get treated like? like just another poster who signed up today...there lies the difference. i remember back when tanjint met george clinton and some west coast rappers, i forget exactly who (tanjint= an og poster who was also here before rud and nima) ... well, he repped dubcc/dubcnn and told the artists he was kickin it with that he was one of the founding members and overseer, rud, nima etc created this whole uproar over some bullshit- "why are u claiming a founding member of this site when its not true!?"...its just bitch shit, all around. they made a whole deal of it and made him out to be some punk bitch, just another regular ass poster who was using the dubcc name for notoriety, when it wasnt even close to bein the case. another incident, black male aka tuslic been tryna get his feet wet and do work for dubcc/dubcnn for ages, straight from the source (Los Angeles)...he had the connections, the openings, internet experience etc....he was in talks with rud bout doin work for dubcnn and rud just put it aside for years until black male was fed up wit the fuckery and deleted his account...THERE LIES UR DIFFERENCE. dont be blamin anyone but the higher ups, cuz u givin em a free pass for runnin this place into the ground. at the end of the day, the posters at siccness spend more time growing the community because they are treated as such...a community. take it from some1 who has here from the very day it opened...PeACe

How active were Warren G, Soopafly, Damani, Paybacc (Who?), Baby Eazy (Not even Lil E, damn), Six-2 (featured on an album 15 years ago), Slip Capone (ha), Daz, Big Hutch? I know Daz would post a bit more often, but the others? Killa Tay and A-Wax probably have more posts in that thread alone than the ones you listed. Remember, the Siccness has also had Lynch, Woodie etc. post and be active. I don't think you can compare the artists that have posted here from time to time to their resident artists. I remember Siccness had a nice store and was selling Verses and Beats from known artists. There lies a major difference in the relationship with artist and community. You got to remember, Dubcc and Dubcnn are essentially ran separately. Yes, Dubcnn promotes Dubcc and Dubcc promotes Dubcnn, but they're not the same "company." Siccness is all one side. You don't go to a different website, you go to Siccness for your news and your community. It's an issue of convenience for many.

I haven't been active at Siccness in a long time, but I don't remember posters, like you as an example, getting into battles with the admins for 10+ years. I mean, how could you expect Overseer or Rud to treat you a certain way when you've insulted damn near every person on this forum? Nima and Rud came here, befriended Overseer, had an idea to build out a News site and did what they had to do. But they stayed friendly, though I'm sure they disagreed from time to time. I highly doubt Nima called Overseer a nutlickin' faggot. That's why you're not treated the same. That should be obvious to you. And, not think these dudes are lining their pockets with this. Dubcc is probably not generating much money, if any at all. It's not a heavily monetized site. Dubcnn might make Rud some money, but I wouldn't say his pockets are lined.

You have this LAMB thing. What if a guy who sorta hangs around your circle was going around and getting shows, studio time etc by using LAMB? You know him, but he's never been from your crew, are you OK with it? I'd hope not. Dubcnn is a business my dude. Nobody should be using the name of a business that they are not apart of for their own personal gain. Much less saying you were a founding member of said business. Just because I shop on Amazon, should I start approaching businesses to get meetings with their CEO and introduce myself as a founding member of Amazon? If I did that, do you know how fast Amazon would put a stop to that? It's about perception. That tanjit guy from I remember was like a hippy dude, how do Rud, Nima etc. know that this guy is representing their site the way they want? How do they know he's not making promises that he himself can't deliver? I can go on. They were completely in the right there and that tanjit kid was definitely in the wrong.

I can't talk about that Tuslic guy because 1, I don't think I remember that screen name and 2 who knows what really went down with Rud and him. I know Dubcnn had a lot of folks out in L.A. doing work for them so that could be a reason. But, if one poster getting salty over not getting chose to write on a separate website from this forum is enough to tell you that the admins here treat people like garbage, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't think I really remember Overseer or Rud ever treating someone here like garbage unless they were being insulting. Not a pass. Just the truth. Could they have done more to promote Dubcc and build up the community? Sure. Could they have expanded Dubcnn a bit more, sure. But, I wouldn't say they've ran it into the ground. I think the forum ran it's course. It's a formality now.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sccit

naah...the premise is pretty much the same. siccness doesnt shun LA rap. yea, they're more focused on bay shit, but they have a so-cal section too (as well as a section for pretty much every other region). so while siccness is more focused on bay, dubcc is more focused on LA....same concept at the end of the day. and to say we didnt have artists posting here is a stretch. off top, warren g, soopafly, damani, paybacc, baby eazy, six-2, slip capone, daz, big hutch amongst others have posted here at one point or another...actually, in this forums heyday, paybacc had an on-goin beef with a member on here and filmed himself goin to meet up with him for a fight (which never took place)...but u get the point. Death Row era on dubcc has only been recent...at the height of this site, back in '07-'08, dubcc actually had a bigger name than siccness and the growth potential was immense. there was discussion bout everythin west coast goin on at that point, even bay shit would get 2+ pages on here back n this forums peak....u say the posters at siccness spend more time growing their community. true. because they are treated like residents, not hoes lining up the pockets of the higher ups, as is the case wit this forum....see, i was on this site before rud and nima. but what do i get treated like? like just another poster who signed up today...there lies the difference. i remember back when tanjint met george clinton and some west coast rappers, i forget exactly who (tanjint= an og poster who was also here before rud and nima) ... well, he repped dubcc/dubcnn and told the artists he was kickin it with that he was one of the founding members and overseer, rud, nima etc created this whole uproar over some bullshit- "why are u claiming a founding member of this site when its not true!?"...its just bitch shit, all around. they made a whole deal of it and made him out to be some punk bitch, just another regular ass poster who was using the dubcc name for notoriety, when it wasnt even close to bein the case. another incident, black male aka tuslic been tryna get his feet wet and do work for dubcc/dubcnn for ages, straight from the source (Los Angeles)...he had the connections, the openings, internet experience etc....he was in talks with rud bout doin work for dubcnn and rud just put it aside for years until black male was fed up wit the fuckery and deleted his account...THERE LIES UR DIFFERENCE. dont be blamin anyone but the higher ups, cuz u givin em a free pass for runnin this place into the ground. at the end of the day, the posters at siccness spend more time growing the community because they are treated as such...a community. take it from some1 who has here from the very day it opened...PeACe

How active were Warren G, Soopafly, Damani, Paybacc (Who?), Baby Eazy (Not even Lil E, damn), Six-2 (featured on an album 15 years ago), Slip Capone (ha), Daz, Big Hutch? I know Daz would post a bit more often, but the others? Killa Tay and A-Wax probably have more posts in that thread alone than the ones you listed. Remember, the Siccness has also had Lynch, Woodie etc. post and be active. I don't think you can compare the artists that have posted here from time to time to their resident artists. I remember Siccness had a nice store and was selling Verses and Beats from known artists. There lies a major difference in the relationship with artist and community. You got to remember, Dubcc and Dubcnn are essentially ran separately. Yes, Dubcnn promotes Dubcc and Dubcc promotes Dubcnn, but they're not the same "company." Siccness is all one side. You don't go to a different website, you go to Siccness for your news and your community. It's an issue of convenience for many.

I haven't been active at Siccness in a long time, but I don't remember posters, like you as an example, getting into battles with the admins for 10+ years. I mean, how could you expect Overseer or Rud to treat you a certain way when you've insulted damn near every person on this forum? Nima and Rud came here, befriended Overseer, had an idea to build out a News site and did what they had to do. But they stayed friendly, though I'm sure they disagreed from time to time. I highly doubt Nima called Overseer a nutlickin' faggot. That's why you're not treated the same. That should be obvious to you. And, not think these dudes are lining their pockets with this. Dubcc is probably not generating much money, if any at all. It's not a heavily monetized site. Dubcnn might make Rud some money, but I wouldn't say his pockets are lined.

You have this LAMB thing. What if a guy who sorta hangs around your circle was going around and getting shows, studio time etc by using LAMB? You know him, but he's never been from your crew, are you OK with it? I'd hope not. Dubcnn is a business my dude. Nobody should be using the name of a business that they are not apart of for their own personal gain. Much less saying you were a founding member of said business. Just because I shop on Amazon, should I start approaching businesses to get meetings with their CEO and introduce myself as a founding member of Amazon? If I did that, do you know how fast Amazon would put a stop to that? It's about perception. That tanjit guy from I remember was like a hippy dude, how do Rud, Nima etc. know that this guy is representing their site the way they want? How do they know he's not making promises that he himself can't deliver? I can go on. They were completely in the right there and that tanjit kid was definitely in the wrong.

I can't talk about that Tuslic guy because 1, I don't think I remember that screen name and 2 who knows what really went down with Rud and him. I know Dubcnn had a lot of folks out in L.A. doing work for them so that could be a reason. But, if one poster getting salty over not getting chose to write on a separate website from this forum is enough to tell you that the admins here treat people like garbage, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't think I really remember Overseer or Rud ever treating someone here like garbage unless they were being insulting. Not a pass. Just the truth. Could they have done more to promote Dubcc and build up the community? Sure. Could they have expanded Dubcnn a bit more, sure. But, I wouldn't say they've ran it into the ground. I think the forum ran it's course. It's a formality now.

You're missing the point... Dubcc could and should be much bigger than it is right now. The whole reason you got awax, ap9, killa Tay etc posting regularly at the siccness is due to the fact that the admins befriend them and form business relationships with them behind the scenes. Meanwhile, Overseer and Nima haven't even peeped this site out in over a year... That's why the rappers who come by this forum leave after realizing there's nothin in it for them to post here. You said siccness had a nice store sellin beats and verses from artists... Has dubcnn ever done somethin like that?? No. And that's exactly my point.. These euros ain't business savvy, they're just content wit eating offa name value nowadays, they never had the sense to expand and add the right people to the staff. Instead, Rud is the only admin. Did you see the Tray Deee interview that was just posted? It's EMBARASSING. And no, dubcnn and dubcc are not ran separately, Rud runs both websites and every topic on dubcc is linked on dubcnn, if u haven't noticed by now. Dubcc is the official forum of dubcnn.

You might be right on one thing, tho... When I was younger, I had no filter. I was asshole at times n I didn't hold back, clowned on every1 here at one point or another, including Overseer, but it was all in fun. That was just my style of humor, and Euros don't really identify wit that typa shit or relate to it as well as Americans. That's probably the main reason I was outcasted, while the cats who kissed ass were promoted to admins. But I was young, I didn't know better, and for a grudge to be held 10+ years later is pretty funny. I was fuckin 13 years old when I started postin here, think about that. As for pockets being lined offa ad-revenue, I want you understand that I've been looking into this for quite some time now, and talking to cats behind the scenes. If you don't see whats goin on behind your back, then take it from the people who have direct contact wit these people in question.

Now, the Tanjint situation was completely uncalled for...Tanjint wasn't tryna do any business with or make any money off these artists, he was genuinely kicking it with them just for the sake of kicking it. He claimed dubcc because this forum started from an idea we all shared in one thread over at the dre2001 forums where me, trauma, tanjint, bigjake, infinite, overseer, b-please, and a few others were all talking about how it would be a good idea to start our own forum as opposed to being subjected to the terrible moderation there (ironic, right?)...so it's not like he was trying to do some shady shit behind dubcc's back..i know him, he's an innocent hippie. in fact, he was 100% right in what he said AND was also offering to connect Rud, Nima etc. with interviews and other shit for the people. see, thats the problem here. instead of working together and building as a community+viewin the cali ogs as commodities, the uppity staff sees this shit as some sort of dictatorship where everything must go through them. there lies the main difference between successful internet communities and dubcc. the potential to build is much greater through unity. and now you're comparing the original posters at dubcc who helped build this shit to regular ass shoppers at amazon, which is exactly my point. the reason they looking at us like that is the same reason we are where we are today.

and you sittin here calling people "salty" without knowing the details...LOL. Rud shits on people, and thats a fact. I don't know how else to say it. I can go into detail, but I'm not tryna air people out. Trust me when I tell you, I know personally that he's made many promises which he's never followed through on to many people. I'm going based off of inside info, not what I think..You're helping support/defend this fuckery while having no clue as to what actually goes on behind the scenes. do some more digging before you speak on it, my bro. it's not about whether they could've done more....we all know that. it's about how they've treated the cats who coulda potentially helped them expand. it's about how they steal topics off the main forum to use as dubcnn articles. it's about how they make false promises to cats behind the scenes. it's about how they look at you as an outsider if you're an American. i don't blame you for not understanding the politics behind all this...but check your pm, i don't wanna air any1 out so i won't post it here.. it should help you understand that there are many others who think just like i do and know the deal, but are simply hesitant to speak on it on the forum for one reason or another.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 11:51:30 AM by NIKCC »

abusive

Who?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Matty

You're missing the point... Dubcc could and should be much bigger than it is right now. The whole reason you got awax, ap9, killa Tay etc posting regularly at the siccness is due to the fact that the admins befriend them and form business relationships with them behind the scenes. Meanwhile, Overseer and Nima haven't even peeped this site out in over a year... That's why the rappers who come by this forum leave after realizing there's nothin in it for them to post here. You said siccness had a nice store sellin beats and verses from artists... Has dubcnn ever done somethin like that?? No. And that's exactly my point.. These euros ain't business savvy, they're just content wit eating offa name value nowadays, they never had the sense to expand and add the right people to the staff. Instead, Rud is the only admin. Did you see the Tray Deee interview that was just posted? It's EMBARASSING. And no, dubcnn and dubcc are not ran separately, Rud runs both websites and every topic on dubcc is linked on dubcnn, if u haven't noticed by now. Dubcc is the official forum of dubcnn.

You might be right on one thing, tho... When I was younger, I had no filter. I was asshole at times n I didn't hold back, clowned on every1 here at one point or another, including Overseer, but it was all in fun. That was just my style of humor, and Euros don't really identify wit that typa shit or relate to it as well as Americans. That's probably the main reason I was outcasted, while the cats who kissed ass were promoted to admins. But I was young, I didn't know better, and for a grudge to be held 10+ years later is pretty funny. I was fuckin 13 years old when I started postin here, think about that. As for pockets being lined offa ad-revenue, I want you understand that I've been looking into this for quite some time now, and talking to cats behind the scenes. If you don't see whats goin on behind your back, then take it from the people who have direct contact wit these people in question.

Now, the Tanjint situation was completely uncalled for...Tanjint wasn't tryna do any business with or make any money off these artists, he was genuinely kicking it with them just for the sake of kicking it. He claimed dubcc because this forum started from an idea we all shared in one thread over at the dre2001 forums where me, trauma, tanjint, bigjake, infinite, overseer, b-please, and a few others were all talking about how it would be a good idea to start our own forum as opposed to being subjected to the terrible moderation there (ironic, right?)...so it's not like he was trying to do some shady shit behind dubcc's back..i know him, he's an innocent hippie. in fact, he was 100% right in what he said AND was also offering to connect Rud, Nima etc. with interviews and other shit for the people. see, thats the problem here. instead of working together and building as a community+viewin the cali ogs as commodities, the uppity staff sees this shit as some sort of dictatorship where everything must go through them. there lies the main difference between successful internet communities and dubcc. the potential to build is much greater through unity. and now you're comparing the original posters at dubcc who helped build this shit to regular ass shoppers at amazon, which is exactly my point. the reason they looking at us like that is the same reason we are where we are today.

and you sittin here calling people "salty" without knowing the details...LOL. Rud shits on people, and thats a fact. I don't know how else to say it. I can go into detail, but I'm not tryna air people out. Trust me when I tell you, I know personally that he's made many promises which he's never followed through on to many people. I'm going based off of inside info, not what I think..You're helping support/defend this fuckery while having no clue as to what actually goes on behind the scenes. do some more digging before you speak on it, my bro. it's not about whether they could've done more....we all know that. it's about how they've treated the cats who coulda potentially helped them expand. it's about how they steal topics off the main forum to use as dubcnn articles. it's about how they make false promises to cats behind the scenes. it's about how they look at you as an outsider if you're an American. i don't blame you for not understanding the politics behind all this...but check your pm, i don't wanna air any1 out so i won't post it here.. it should help you understand that there are many others who think just like i do and know the deal, but are simply hesitant to speak on it on the forum for one reason or another.

doesn't take a genius to see the sites been left out to rot in recent years, really minimal effort. the whole internet blogging game has got way more competitive, you need various peeps reaching out and getting interesting, exclusive content all of the time. posting audio the minute it hits. i see better content being posted by forum members than on the main site, just cats who have an interest in this stuff busy getting interviews and sourcing new/rare tracks etc.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe they will care when they find out mob figaz once jumped mc ren....or if theyre interested in killa tay's theory that suge killed pac, they can read it all there.

he also talk about mac rell bein in the nwa movie .... might be worthy of a dubcnn spot now.

@rud....your sites dyin. +DOSOMETHIN+

Those were little spots of the god knows how many posts in 40+ pages. Not very interesting. Essentially, it's a bunch of Killa Tay rambling on. A-Wax name dropping and bringing up stories to look tough. AP.9 saying something, Killa Tay agreeing and a bunch of other posters trying to stick their two cents in. It's street dudes fighting online, ending nearly every post with "you know where to find me... I'm done" and then posting 82723 times right after.

aka activity.....somethin that doesnt happen here. why? lack of coverage, hesitancy to let others in who were willing to contribute to the growth of the site (the ones shunned were mostly non-euros), terrible maintenance and moderation, eating soley off name-value alone. very sad shit, all around. tay was talkin about buyin the siccness the other day and one of the main mods was sayin how they still expandin + just had 600 members logged in the other day and that the site wouldnt be worth sellin unless it was in the millions (and not just 1 mill)....obviously, i feel that was an exaggeration, but he was genuine about the site not bein up for sale unless it was for some ridiculous figure. there is hella jew money bein lost by rud not swallowin his pride and addin some dedicated cats who will put in work to the staff. i got a very interestin pm from one of the more revered mods on here about rud's antics and how he just pimps the posters here instead of puttin in genuine work to build on the site or at least keep it flowin properly. bottom line, LOTS of money is bein lost over this and it's all over some bitchmade euros scared to let americans in bullshit.

and no, that aint a diss to euros, i know a good portion of euros are smarter than americans in general and we got some cool euros on here. im talkin about the uppity euros with their heads up their ass who look down on all americans and treat this shit as some monopoly, instead of a profitable community, as it should be.

Chuuuuch!!!! This site fallin off drastically. I barely come here anymore. Boxden, UGHH a couple other sites shittin on this site on some real shit. I might need to go check this siccness site out too.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 05:40:04 PM by BiggSadot »
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

johnnie360

Man... I have been on the Siccness since 98. Its not anything like it used to be. There use to be much more artist activity, from Brotha Lynch, C-bo, Jt the bigga Figga, and so many more.

I am sad to see where Dubcc is at these days. I remember posting on here back in the days of Westcoast Rydaz, and DPG forums. None of these forums are what they use to be. Back in the early 2000s these sites were so active.

Its funny though, the OP of this thread gets clowned on the Siccness all the time. He seems very disliked over there. They always have multiple page threads where he gets roasted over his comments, and over his music, I think at one point there was some info posted about his mom, or his family, or girlfriend? or something? Shit got real ugly if I remember. Dude either has super tough skin, and gets laughs from it, or he is a serious glutton for punishment. There are always a few people on every forum who end up being just ripped to shreds over and over, and this guy on the siccness is one of the more famous ones.

Thinking about it reminds me of the westcoASTrydaz Ride on em forum. 

Sccit

Man... I have been on the Siccness since 98. Its not anything like it used to be. There use to be much more artist activity, from Brotha Lynch, C-bo, Jt the bigga Figga, and so many more.

I am sad to see where Dubcc is at these days. I remember posting on here back in the days of Westcoast Rydaz, and DPG forums. None of these forums are what they use to be. Back in the early 2000s these sites were so active.

Its funny though, the OP of this thread gets clowned on the Siccness all the time. He seems very disliked over there. They always have multiple page threads where he gets roasted over his comments, and over his music, I think at one point there was some info posted about his mom, or his family, or girlfriend? or something? Shit got real ugly if I remember. Dude either has super tough skin, and gets laughs from it, or he is a serious glutton for punishment. There are always a few people on every forum who end up being just ripped to shreds over and over, and this guy on the siccness is one of the more famous ones.

Thinking about it reminds me of the westcoASTrydaz Ride on em forum. 

lol@"tough skin"... U don't even know. The hate I get on siccness pales in comparison to the hate I got on here in its heyday.. The siccness gang is always good for a laugh or two tho. The nutriding doesn't move me nearly as much as it does them. But I've seen them same nerds run many posters off the forum wit that nutriding. Including rappers like c-lim, first degree, and ap9 (who ended up comin back)....I'm sure u seen it too. at the end of the day, that forum is still active. Not coli or boxden level, but a far cry from fallin off the way dubcc did.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:24:07 AM by NIKCC »

johnnie360

I hear you bro. I dont know your history on here. And I dont get involved in the drama on the Sicc. And yea, the posters have always been the ones to run off the artists on the Sicc. The sicc used to be a real hard place to interact, it use to be really ruthless, thats why many folks stayed away I think.

There has always been a huge disconnect between these sites. I was one of the only ones who has been active in both these communitys.

Blood$

I still have an account on Siccness but I barely ever posted there, just too much to keep up with in so many sections lol maybe I'll have to start lurking there again

WCR and BayOnTop were some dope sites too

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Now, the Tanjint situation was completely uncalled for...Tanjint wasn't tryna do any business with or make any money off these artists, he was genuinely kicking it with them just for the sake of kicking it. He claimed dubcc because this forum started from an idea we all shared in one thread over at the dre2001 forums where me, trauma, tanjint, bigjake, infinite, overseer, b-please, and a few others were all talking about how it would be a good idea to start our own forum as opposed to being subjected to the terrible moderation there (ironic, right?)..

And B-please aka Gabe Tee went on to run Siccness.net after being one of the original contributing/founding members of dubcc. 

Sccit

Now, the Tanjint situation was completely uncalled for...Tanjint wasn't tryna do any business with or make any money off these artists, he was genuinely kicking it with them just for the sake of kicking it. He claimed dubcc because this forum started from an idea we all shared in one thread over at the dre2001 forums where me, trauma, tanjint, bigjake, infinite, overseer, b-please, and a few others were all talking about how it would be a good idea to start our own forum as opposed to being subjected to the terrible moderation there (ironic, right?)..

And B-please aka Gabe Tee went on to run Siccness.net after being one of the original contributing/founding members of dubcc.  

Godamn you're Gabe?? It gets deeper.