Author Topic: The Game - Don’t Shoot Ft. Diddy, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, Wale,  (Read 396 times)

ThisIsBoomer

• 'G'
  • ThisIsBoomerTV
The Game - Don’t Shoot Ft. Diddy, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, Wale, Swizz Beatz, Curren$y, Problem, DJ Khaled, King Pharaoh & TGT (Mike Brown Tribute)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCp-VrzqsB4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=de_DE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lCp-VrzqsB4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=de_DE</a>

ENJOY!

Hack Wilson - real

wow, it's like Game took every rapper i hate  (besides Fab and Problem) and threw them on a song

all to defend a kid who robbed a store and then tried to beat up or kill a cop?  go figure

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
wow, it's like Game took every rapper i hate  (besides Fab and Problem) and threw them on a song

And having Rick Ross on this song is so pointless. Fucking Game needs some brain.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

WestSideDon

The lineup alone destroys any expectation you could have for this. Bet everyone has like 6 bars on the song....

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED

And having Rick Ross on this song is so pointless. Fucking Game needs some brain.

Nigga is confused ... Game needs to fuck with Suge to get his shit crackin again.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'

all to defend a kid who robbed a store and then tried to beat up or kill a cop?  go figure

this wigger

Blood$

good song for a good cause