Author Topic: Israel is getting killed by Hamaaz  (Read 850 times)

The JASON MRSA

Israel is getting killed by Hamaaz
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
If my explanation makes no sense, I will ask King Saddam to explain it to you.

1. They are losing the battle of Public opineon.
2. They haven't stopped the rockets yet or destroyed all the tunnelz.

Sccit

Re: Israel is getting killed by Hamaaz
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »
quite the contrary

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:43:25 PM »
quite the contrary

I saw some number in the paper like 160 Israeli soldiers have been killed.  That's actually quite astonishing when you think that Israel has the 3rd most powerful military in the entire world with a billion dollar budget going against some rag, tag, militia from within... with Isreal completely encircling, controlling, and surrounding the area around Hamas.  

...but anyway, I'm not bragging or anything.  I think this war was lost 100 years ago in WW1.  Palestine was never a nation or state to begin with, they were part of the Ottoman Empire and that territory was lost by the Ottomans in WW1.  It has been under British and Jewish control ever since, and the Palestinians are now totally at the mercy of the Jews.  I don't think Nicoli Machiavelli would of thought it wise to enter into a battle under such conditions...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 03:10:15 PM »
THE WHOLE THING IS A JOKE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 07:55:24 PM »
THE WHOLE THING IS A JOKE

you should have some insight into it.. you've been to Israel... your Jewish homies have a genuine hatred for the Palestinians... or did you see Arabs and Jews hanging out in good faith?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 01:17:51 AM »
I've seen both on both sides

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 07:06:40 AM »

Eleanor, despite your biased perspective, your losing this one just like you lost to Hezboolah. Ask Saddam to explain it to you.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 10:29:29 AM »

Eleanor, despite your biased perspective, your losing this one just like you lost to Hezboolah. Ask Saddam to explain it to you.

thats King Nicc to you

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 03:54:46 PM »

thats King Nicc to you

That's right, King Nicc Nacc!

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 06:08:34 PM »
Easiest solution would be if one of the 2 parties would be wiped out. Sorry to say this but no one that's not living there and actually experiencing the whole mess could give a valid opinion. Shit is harder than MC Ren.
It will always be 1993 to me.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 02:59:47 PM »

1) Hamas have not even got rockets this time around, you do realise that right? They basically have firework type projectiles which is achieving the economic impact of scaring away tourism and frightening Israelis

2) Hamas did not kidnap those 3 teenagers, that's a fact and one which those psychopaths knew very quickly and yet used it as the pretext for this massacre

3) Hamas had just joined a unity government and one of the conditions of that which was the acknowledgement of the state of Israel.

4) Israeli forces have deliberately targeted water supplies, the power station, the deliberate obliteration of thousands of homes, they have engaged in countless war crimes.

5) The situation is disgusting, Palestinians had nowhere to escape to, Gaza is a tiny strip of land.

6) I feel sorry for the average IDF person because they have no choice but to fight.

7) The justification that it's necessary to attack because of tunnels built into Israel is bullshit because they can simply seal said tunnels!

daytondanger

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 07:05:46 AM »
Long Live Israel!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 02:44:21 PM »