Author Topic: The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer  (Read 1234 times)

Blood$

The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer
« on: August 30, 2014, 09:43:50 AM »
http://www.complex.com/music/2014/08/songs-we-hated-summer-2014/no-mediocre?utm_campaign=complexmag%2Bsocialflow%2B08%2B2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

DJ Khaled - Hold You Down (Feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future, & Jeremih)
Lil Wayne - Grindin (Feat. Drake)
Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions
Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J, Ty Dolla Sign - Shell Shocked
T.I. - No Mediocre (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
The Chainsmokers - Kanye
Iggy Azalea - Fancy
MAGIC! - Rude
Catey Shaw - Brooklyn Girls

pretty much agreed, this list is 100% trash but that Wayne track was aiight

MUHFUKKA

Re: The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 10:02:17 AM »
havent heard half these but rude and no mediocre are terrible

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »
those two and "Fancy" are top 3 for sure lol

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 09:12:29 PM »
Fancy is one of the most annoying songs of all time, period.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 09:26:26 PM »
 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 10:48:44 PM »
I'm proud to say I haven't heard ANY of those (other than the chorus to "Mediocre" which it was certainly lest than).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 10:37:40 AM »
I'm proud to say I haven't heard ANY of those (other than the chorus to "Mediocre" which it was certainly lest than).

T.I. thought hopping on the Mustard bandwagon would save his career but the results have proven to be far different... plus Iggy tried to steal the Mustard sound on "Fancy"  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »

T.I. thought hopping on the Mustard bandwagon would save his career but the results have proven to be far different... plus Iggy tried to steal the Mustard sound on "Fancy"  :laugh:
save his career ? his career is in great shape and he is straight flexin' on that no mediocre.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 05:06:56 PM »
His career has been shit since like ATL came out lol.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »
http://www.complex.com/music/2014/08/songs-we-hated-summer-2014/no-mediocre?utm_campaign=complexmag%2Bsocialflow%2B08%2B2014&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

DJ Khaled - Hold You Down (Feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future, & Jeremih)
Lil Wayne - Grindin (Feat. Drake)
Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions
Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J, Ty Dolla Sign - Shell Shocked
T.I. - No Mediocre (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
The Chainsmokers - Kanye
Iggy Azalea - Fancy
MAGIC! - Rude
Catey Shaw - Brooklyn Girls

pretty much agreed, this list is 100% trash but that Wayne track was aiight

Out of those ......rude, fancy, pills & potions get plenty of airplay. Kids love it, lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »

save his career ? his career is in great shape and he is straight flexin' on that no mediocre.

There is no way you actually like that song.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 08:48:55 AM »

if any other better, self respecting rapper like Jeezy, Ross, or Jigga were to drop that bullshit you would either not acknowledge it or be like "LOL only 90s will babies like this trash", the only reason it's even gotten play is because of Iggy since most stations just play her verse with the hook and then on to the next pop record

what was T.I.'s last hit since "Live Your Life", why hasn't he sold a milli since then, and why did his last album (which was actually decent) not even hit Gold? his career been fizzling out man, even his television gig is basically done now... he's the down south Game

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 06:19:37 PM »

if any other better, self respecting rapper like Jeezy, Ross, or Jigga were to drop that bullshit you would either not acknowledge it or be like "LOL only 90s will babies like this trash", the only reason it's even gotten play is because of Iggy since most stations just play her verse with the hook and then on to the next pop record

what was T.I.'s last hit since "Live Your Life", why hasn't he sold a milli since then, and why did his last album (which was actually decent) not even hit Gold? his career been fizzling out man, even his television gig is basically done now... he's the down south Game
lay off the drugs kiddo. if jeezy or ross dropped it and any of the people supported their records liked it, who am I to say they can't ? secondly iggy is his artist, he's eatin' off her, that's a win for him ! hits ? I'm not a person concerned wit hits. trouble man went gold wit no hits and his 9th album paperwork is droppin' next month. the tv show is doing well, he's got a movie with kevin hart and will ferrell droppin' next year, he just signed on for another big movie, two albums with a movie coming next year, etc. I'd say his career is doin' damn well blood money.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 06:21:58 PM »

There is no way you actually like that song.
it grew on me. not a fan of iggy musically or dj mustard but, it serves it purpose for what t.i. wanted to convey to the masses.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 06:26:05 PM »
hes a snitch sell out