Author Topic: The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer  (Read 1230 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2014, 12:40:51 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2014, 04:57:52 PM »
LOL@ malibu's most wanted ass wiggers like miley thinkin' he knows what's hot. pump ya brakes fairy !

You and your boy Saddot go out much?
only when we runnin' a train on your mother.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2014, 08:29:57 PM »
LOL@ malibu's most wanted ass wiggers like miley thinkin' he knows what's hot. pump ya brakes fairy !

This faggot would defend hacked pictures of TI catching a cock to the ass. No mediocre was trash and anyone who says different is a dickrider pure and plain.

Og cocksuck you are a bitch ass limp wristed bottom

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2014, 10:05:01 PM »
only good thing about "No Mediocre" is the beat, YG would have done it properly had they given it to him

wouldn't even be surprised if YG was trying to hold that but T.I. bought him out lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 07:42:49 AM »

This faggot would defend hacked pictures of TI catching a cock to the ass. No mediocre was trash and anyone who says different is a dickrider pure and plain.

Og cocksuck you are a bitch ass limp wristed bottom

out of nowhere miley's faggot lover comes out to defend his little bitch boy like a washed up matlock. hop off my dick so your mother can continue to enjoy her ride. stick to the dicks and balls you're use to prag !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 07:44:03 AM »
only good thing about "No Mediocre" is the beat, YG would have done it properly had they given it to him

wouldn't even be surprised if YG was trying to hold that but T.I. bought him out lol
it's the king bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2014, 08:15:42 AM »
That "Kanye" song when you're faded >>> No Mediocre.

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2014, 08:17:27 AM »

YG is cool and had a solid album but he's not king of the West lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2014, 08:18:37 AM »

yg won't ever be king of the west.

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2014, 08:19:34 AM »

just like Tip was never king of the south and the title always belonged to Scarface?  ;D  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2014, 08:21:46 AM »

just like Tip was never king of the south and the title always belonged to Scarface?  ;D  8)
I love scarface but t.i. is and always will be the king of the south. like it or not.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2014, 08:27:16 AM »

just like Tip was never king of the south and the title always belonged to Scarface?  ;D  8)
I love scarface but t.i. is and always will be the king of the south. like it or not.

man, we've been through this time and time again lol T.I. only has one arguably classic album and like 2 good albums where Scarface has 4 classics under his belt and the rest in his catalog are solid (not even including Geto Boys work)... there's no comparison really Face is in a whole other universe in hip-hop and any knowledgable hip-hop head is going to agree on that, Deeply Rooted will be better than Paperwork I can guarantee that... shit even Bun B is more of a king to the south than T.I. could ever dream  8)

maybe we should get the Face VS TIP thread going to verify or has that been done?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:30:04 AM by Blood$ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2014, 08:28:35 AM »
Funniest part is how brainwashed he is towards his idol. T.I. self proclaimed himself king. Scarface was given the crown from his peers.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 11:00:47 AM »

just like Tip was never king of the south and the title always belonged to Scarface?  ;D  8)

man, we've been through this time and time again lol T.I. only has one arguably classic album and like 2 good albums where Scarface has 4 classics under his belt and the rest in his catalog are solid (not even including Geto Boys work)... there's no comparison really Face is in a whole other universe in hip-hop and any knowledgable hip-hop head is going to agree on that, Deeply Rooted will be better than Paperwork I can guarantee that... shit even Bun B is more of a king to the south than T.I. could ever dream  8)

maybe we should get the Face VS TIP thread going to verify or has that been done?
scarface gave the crown to t.i. and that's that. all that other shit is your opinion and just cause you say it don't make it true. btw paperwork > deeply rooted

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 11:03:09 AM »
Funniest part is how brainwashed he is towards his idol. T.I. self proclaimed himself king. Scarface was given the crown from his peers.
kid get a life. that was an a and b convo c your way out prag.   ps. no one ever called face king of the south until the title was brought to fruition by who ? t.i.