Author Topic: The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer  (Read 1237 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The 10 Worst Songs of the Summer
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2014, 05:28:53 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out if No Mediocre or  About The Money is the worse song. They're both brutal as fuck.

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2014, 11:48:19 PM »
only good thing about "No Mediocre" is the beat, YG would have done it properly had they given it to him

wouldn't even be surprised if YG was trying to hold that but T.I. bought him out lol
it's the king bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YG is cool and had a solid album but he's not king of the West lol
yg won't ever be king of the west.

just like Tip was never king of the south and the title always belonged to Scarface?  ;D  8)
I love scarface but t.i. is and always will be the king of the south. like it or not.

man, we've been through this time and time again lol T.I. only has one arguably classic album and like 2 good albums where Scarface has 4 classics under his belt and the rest in his catalog are solid (not even including Geto Boys work)... there's no comparison really Face is in a whole other universe in hip-hop and any knowledgable hip-hop head is going to agree on that, Deeply Rooted will be better than Paperwork I can guarantee that... shit even Bun B is more of a king to the south than T.I. could ever dream  8)

maybe we should get the Face VS TIP thread going to verify or has that been done?
scarface gave the crown to t.i. and that's that. all that other shit is your opinion and just cause you say it don't make it true. btw paperwork > deeply rooted

you had that opinion part correct... but you can't say which album is better when neither is out yet bruh lol

is "No Problem" or "The Exit Plan" weaker than anything Tip dropped this year though?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2014, 05:53:09 AM »
only good thing about "No Mediocre" is the beat, YG would have done it properly had they given it to him

wouldn't even be surprised if YG was trying to hold that but T.I. bought him out lol

just like Tip was never king of the south and the title always belonged to Scarface?  ;D  8)
I love scarface but t.i. is and always will be the king of the south. like it or not.

man, we've been through this time and time again lol T.I. only has one arguably classic album and like 2 good albums where Scarface has 4 classics under his belt and the rest in his catalog are solid (not even including Geto Boys work)... there's no comparison really Face is in a whole other universe in hip-hop and any knowledgable hip-hop head is going to agree on that, Deeply Rooted will be better than Paperwork I can guarantee that... shit even Bun B is more of a king to the south than T.I. could ever dream  8)

maybe we should get the Face VS TIP thread going to verify or has that been done?
scarface gave the crown to t.i. and that's that. all that other shit is your opinion and just cause you say it don't make it true. btw paperwork > deeply rooted

you had that opinion part correct... but you can't say which album is better when neither is out yet bruh lol

is "No Problem" or "The Exit Plan" weaker than anything Tip dropped this year though?
neither can you. other than 'new national anthem' t.i. has dropped singles off his album and regardless of what you think of them I like them. I've heard great things about t.i.'s record i haven't heard anyone talkin' about face's album so....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2014, 05:53:54 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out if No Mediocre or  About The Money is the worse song. They're both brutal as fuck.
you gonna cop that t.i. album ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2014, 06:27:29 AM »

neither can you. other than 'new national anthem' t.i. has dropped singles off his album and regardless of what you think of them I like them. I've heard great things about t.i.'s record i haven't heard anyone talkin' about face's album so....

I never said which one was better, I said I can guarantee you that Face's WILL be when it drops, and any Scarface release is always better than any T.I. release, it goes without saying  8)

and what great things have you heard? and from which important people?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2014, 06:42:34 AM »

I never said which one was better, I said I can guarantee you that Face's WILL be when it drops, and any Scarface release is always better than any T.I. release, it goes without saying  8)

and what great things have you heard? and from which important people?
dude last hot face album was the fix. t.i. held listening parties for his record google it or check my paperwork thread. btw the important people is the fans buying his record not wiggers with opinions.

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »
Made wasn't dope? Emeritus wasn't dope? LOL you most definitely have to mean sales when you say "hot" but to each his own my guy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2014, 10:50:41 AM »
Made wasn't dope? Emeritus wasn't dope? LOL you most definitely have to mean sales when you say "hot" but to each his own my guy
made was meh and emeritus was dope but not on the level on the fix. sales ain't got shit to do wit it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The 10 Worst Songs of the Su
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2014, 02:57:57 PM »
But nigga said Trouble Man was classic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The 10 Worst Songs of the Su
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2014, 03:34:26 PM »
But nigga said Trouble Man was classic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
damn right u prag and paperwork will be a classic too !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2014, 04:47:19 PM »