Author Topic: Bowling For Columbine  (Read 398 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Bowling For Columbine
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2003, 08:11:38 AM »
No, the conspiracy is that you actually think you are intelligent and can challenge and debate against someone like me or others you feel are inferior to your intelligence.

The fact is "ATL" does not denote the city in Atlanta, Sherlock. It means "A"bove "T"he "L"aw (a rap group from the westcoast).

Not only are you ignorant when it comes to politics, but you are in a west-coast based rap forum and couldn't figure that out.

Damn, I guess there is someone on this forum just as ignorant as Scott Shepard. "Damn country bamas."

I guess it is possible. Someone can post over 2,200 threads/replies and still be a fuckin' dummy 2,200 times over.

I love how you failed to answer my main jibe, instead turning it into an insult.

So, you think I'm stupid? Well, I've been moved up two grades, I already have university offers from Princeton, Cambridge and Oxford for politics courses, and I'm regularly asked for articles from respected political periodicals.

You, on the other, have not achieved any of those things. Well done, your idiotic insults just cut the ground from underneath your feet.

westcoastcavalier

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2003, 09:54:30 AM »
thought ATL stood for Atlanta?  ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2003, 09:28:30 AM »
thought ATL stood for Atlanta?  ;D

Hmm. Have you never heard of Outkast?

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2003, 03:19:06 PM »
Another thing,

if you are going to be complaing about the excess of American Capitalism, why eat enough meals for 4 people??

TheSheriff

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2003, 06:58:42 PM »
Another thing,

if you are going to be complaing about the excess of American Capitalism, why eat enough meals for 4 people??

Well, I don't, so it's all good.