Author Topic: Big days ahead ficcaz... 7th is soon, 13th sooner..and Infinite's dissapearance?  (Read 547 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Those who are wise and have insight know what kind of significance this month holds... 7 Day Theory coming soon...  7th-13th 2pac mysteriously leaves this Earth..... could this September also be the month we see the disappearance of Infinite..... This is your warning that there won't be no warning.  Keep your third eye open and use insight, by the time the ignorant catch up it's too late.... watch for signs
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

you gonna commit suicide?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mekkan Refugee: So what are the signs regarding Sept and the 7 day Theory?

Infinite:  That ain't my shit ficca... when u speakin on that, u speakin on Pac, ya underdig?

Mekkan Refugee:  Yeah but you were alluding to it having something to do with your disapearance from the dubcc?

Infinite:  Listen akhi, I shouldn't have to tell you... open up your third eye... ain't gonna be know warning.. but it will all make sense in the end, please believe.. watch the signs

Mekkan Refugee:  Does this all have anything to do with Sccittles?

Infinite:  Sccit.. look, I got love for that dude.  Straight up and down.   It ain't even like that.  You can't say dubcc without saying Sccit.  So anything that happens at the forum outside of music is Sccit related.

Mekkan Refugee:  The way u talkin Akh, is like u cool with Skittles?

Infinite:  Daz and Kurupt beefed... Snoop and Daz beefed... num sayin...

Mekkan Refugee:  So your saying ya'll will reconcile?

Infinite:  A God can't reconcile with a Devil.  Sccit sold his soul.  He hollywood now, he been livin in disney land so long.  Do the knowledge... to be a man you have to go through your rights of passage, Sccitles ain't done did that.  He ain't done it... which is fine cause for a lot of ficcaz that's the case... the problem is when a ficca comes of age, gets an ego and starts thinkin he's arrived as a man without travelin thru no rights of passage..

Mekkan Refugee:  That's deep brother, on the real I'll be sad to see you leave the forum, I'm out as well... because as the Prophet Muhammad said, "if you spend 40 days in an environment either you will change the environment or the environment will change you". 

Infinite:  No doubt.... we livin in the last dayz... America is the modern day fall of Rome... Hiphop has been dead since Sept. 96....(although not given death certificate until Nas hiphop is dead album in late 2006)... so my days at the Dubb have been numbered for some time... and with the fall out with Sccit, all the signz is linin up for a ficca...

Mekkan Refugee:  so when you gone a ficca just gonna be gone?

Infinite:  Ain't gonna be no warning, just one day ficcaz will wake up at the forum and be like, damn where that ficca Infinite been?  But by then it will be too late...

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
^ this nigga on some heavy drugs

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

daytondanger

Infinite keeps it realer than thou!
This is too deep for those with a clouded vision.
2Pacalypse now!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite keeps it realer than thou!
This is too deep for those with a clouded vision.
2Pacalypse now!

...the real Hienz  8)

daytondanger

Real recognize Real!

Lord Hienz

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.

Didn't read the "interview" yet, gonna save the best for later but only thing I know bout September is that tomorrow is Eazys birthday.
It will always be 1993 to me.

daytondanger

^ Dope picture!
Unfortunately I was never allowed to drive a car (legally) because of my VC...
Hence why I have a private chauffeur.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
Just read the "interview".   

That's on some deep shit. What if you really vanished from this forum at around the same time that Pac died? I mean that would AUTOMATICALLY put you two on the same level. All the success he had, all the hoes he had, everything. It would be transferred to you, because you decided to leave a forum (killing your character - figuratively) at the same time of the year a person was killed in real life. The parallels are there, I totally see it. You're pulling a Jesus on us, you sacrifice yourself for our enlightenment. Deep. I'm almost speechless. I have goosebumps right now. Fucking goosebumps I tell you. It's almost like when Marty won the IC title back in 93. I just hope that should Infinite really leave that the 2nd best poster of all time, Mekkan Refugee, could fill the gap in our hearts.
It will always be 1993 to me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Didn't read the "interview" yet, gonna save the best for later but only thing I know bout September is that tomorrow is Eazys birthday.

it gets deeper then that...

Pac dies Sept. 13th... Nas was born Sept. 14th... torch passed to Nas until the official Death Certificate was written with Hip-Hop Is Dead album by nas in 2006... so we mourn

Hack Wilson - real

lmao  so what did Nas do with the torch the past 12 years??  pass it to rick ross and lil wayne?   ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao  so what did Nas do with the torch the past 12 years??  pass it to rick ross and lil wayne?   ::)

There was no passing of the torch after Nas... Hip-Hop was dead and buried and Nas read the game its last rights and gave hip-hop a fitting end and tribute with the album Hip-Hop is Dead.

Sccit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SZ8mvWduq_c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SZ8mvWduq_c</a>

[Hook: Roger Troutman]
Real playaz do what they want to
Suckas do what they can
No time for strugglin'
Suckas do what they can
Real thugs gon' hustlin'

and....

"can't take yo shit cuz i'm not an ass-wiper"
-2002 Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just read the "interview".   

That's on some deep shit. I just hope that should Infinite really leave that the 2nd best poster of all time, Mekkan Refugee, could fill the gap in our hearts.

From the interview it appears that Mekkan Refugee doesn't want to put himself in that kind of environment of negativity... with Sccit not keepin it real anymore and Infinite gone, he is a conscious enough type of brother to move on.... even he rekognizes that we are in the last dayz

I think your getting a little ahead of yourself to think that Infinite would leave on the 13th... that is Pac's day.... again... as stated in the interview.... but still... watch the signs