Author Topic: British War Cemetary Defaced in France  (Read 350 times)

Joachim

British War Cemetary Defaced in France
« on: April 01, 2003, 03:46:52 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2907701.stm

Thats fucking disgracefull, absolutely fucking disgracefull, i cant believe that shit, what scum, fucking scum.

E. J. Rizo

Re:British War Cemetary Defaced in France
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 03:53:46 PM »
"Our disagreement with the British and American governments (on  Iraq) can in no way justify any assault on the memory of men who sacrificed themselves for our country"

at least some of them have a brain.....that is bullshit to do that shit....people who fuckin payed the ultimate price for freedom and who defended the country of france are now being spit on in the face........by the french for something they did not do or have no fuckin association with.....i hope who ever did this gets whats coming to him          

« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 03:54:13 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 03:56:34 PM »
yea that's bullshit. immature and unnecessary.

Agua

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2003, 03:58:57 PM »
so what? the graffitis will be removed soon. the whole thing is a mess, but what do you guys expect? a friend of mine, who is studying in the US and is PRO WAR, was spat in the face for being German. Stop the hypocriscy, please. I agree that devastating a cemetery is a contemptible thing to do, but please keep things in perspective.

Joachim

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2003, 04:22:19 PM »
so what? the graffitis will be removed soon. the whole thing is a mess, but what do you guys expect? a friend of mine, who is studying in the US and is PRO WAR, was spat in the face for being German. Stop the hypocriscy, please. I agree that devastating a cemetery is a contemptible thing to do, but please keep things in perspective.

What do the many men lying in those graves have to do with the war on Iraq or your German friend who was spat at?  

I find it ironic that if men like those in that cemetary had not given their lives in war, the kind of scumbags who commited this disgusting act probably would'nt have been around to commit it, "cheers for dying for our freedom lads but fuck you".

Agua

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2003, 04:32:11 PM »

What do the many men lying in those graves have to do with the war on Iraq or your German friend who was spat at?  

I find it ironic that if men like those in that cemetary had not given their lives in war, the kind of scumbags who commited this disgusting act probably would'nt have been around to commit it, "cheers for dying for our freedom lads but fuck you".

what? did you read the things that are written on the graves? omg...

Joachim

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2003, 04:55:32 PM »
what? did you read the things that are written on the graves? omg...

Uh? Why didn't you answer my question? Does the irony of this act evade you? You spit your anti-war rehtoric without thinking first, it hurts your argument.

Shall we try to put this into perspective like you asked?

Okay. If anything those war graves/cemetaries are the biggest example of why not to go to war, they represent the unbelievable loss of life war incurs, but now they've been defaced they represent anti-American/British sentiment and an ignorance amongst anti-war demonstrators in France.

This is just my opinion of course.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 06:35:53 PM »
yea that's bullshit. immature and unnecessary.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2003, 07:58:05 PM »

so your comparing an isolated incident (that might not even be true btw) with something like this? trick please

All i know is that in america something like this would never happen to a french cemetary honoring those who died in ww2 and if it did they would be rediculed by the mass media and Bill O'riely would probably talk forever about it then Geraldo Rivera would try and be a hero to find the vandals, maybe not that extreme but it sounded funny, anyways you wonder why america makes fun of the french .....they have no respect.....just look at jim morrisons gravesite.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Agua

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2003, 08:32:42 PM »
so your comparing an isolated incident (that might not even be true btw) with something like this? trick please

1. thanks for callin me a liar. sadly, it's true.
2. this wouldn't have happened if germany hadn't refused to support the us in this war. Hence it's no isolated incident. this stuff happens to a lot of german students in the us.

All i know is that in america something like this would never happen to a french cemetary honoring those who died in ww2 and if it did they would be rediculed by the mass media and Bill O'riely would probably talk forever about it then Geraldo Rivera would try and be a hero to find the vandals, maybe not that extreme but it sounded funny, anyways you wonder why america makes fun of the french .....they have no respect.....just look at jim morrisons gravesite.

dream on dreamer.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2003, 08:40:16 PM »

2. this wouldn't have happened if germany hadn't refused to support the us in this war. Hence it's no isolated incident. this stuff happens to a lot of german students in the us.

dream on dreamer.

sadly, it doesn't happen to many german kids........can you say isolated incident, i go to school with many white kids who are german or part german.....nothing like this has happened, germans arn't even that much on our shit lists in america we're "anti-french" and nothing like this has happened....we have a strong french program at our colleges with real french teachers and they're treated just like any body else.....also all arabic kids i've come across in school are in the same category.....yeah they might get teased of corse but nothing bad has happened to them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Agua

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2003, 08:59:13 PM »

sadly, it doesn't happen to many german kids........can you say isolated incident, i go to school with many white kids who are german or part german.....nothing like this has happened, germans arn't even that much on our shit lists in america we're "anti-french" and nothing like this has happened....we have a strong french program at our colleges with real french teachers and they're treated just like any body else.....also all arabic kids i've come across in school are in the same category.....yeah they might get teased of corse but nothing bad has happened to them

in america were anti-french..... lol... you don't even realize what you say

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2003, 09:01:32 PM »

1.) He didn't call you a liar.

2.) First you claim that American's fat and stupid and are ignorant to all forgien affairs, but now we know enough to see that Germany didn't support us on a UN resolution and spit on somebody from Germany?

3.) How can you calim that these type of things are not "isolated incidents" when you don't even live in the United States? How would you like it If I told you that neo-nazism is the norm in Germany because my friend who was attending school in germany got punched by a nazi?

Think before you type. It makes it much more enjoyable to come to this forum.

Agua

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2003, 09:10:43 PM »

close reading, sherlock.

2.) First you claim that American's fat and stupid and are ignorant to all forgien affairs, but now we know enough to see that Germany didn't support us on a UN resolution and spit on somebody from Germany?

hatred is one of the key features of unilateralism

3.) How can you calim that these type of things are not "isolated incidents" when you don't even live in the United States? How would you like it If I told you that neo-nazism is the norm in Germany because my friend who was attending school in germany got punched by a nazi?

i'm black. no further comment necessary.

Think before you type. It makes it much more enjoyable to come to this forum.

enjoyable.... go to bed

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2003, 09:29:59 PM »

close reading, sherlock.

If you feel the need to insult me to make your argument look stronger, go ahead. You aren't fooling anybody

hatred is one of the key features of unilateralism
Correct me if I'm wrong, but unilateralism is the tendency for nations to conduct their foreign affairs individualistically?
What does that have to do with the person who spit in your friends face?

i'm black. no further comment necessary.
Hunh? What does that have ANYTHING to do with the what I wrote above?

Thats like saying: I've got diabetes. No further comment necessary