Author Topic: Dubcc enters 7 days of mourning from Sept. 7th- Sept 13th  (Read 1347 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Dubcc enters 7 days of mourning from Sept. 7th- Sept 13th
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 11:34:59 AM »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »
RIP PAC ... The realest nigga ... Died to fuckin soon.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 12:08:29 PM »
"Oh you a Muslim now, knowing no game" - I Ain't Mad At You

Isn't that how is goes....
Seriously?  It's "no more dope game"

Lol I didn't think that was a serious post..

daytondanger

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »
7 days of atonement, asking Allah for forgiveness, as we repent and commemorate the last 7 days of Pacs life

I support repentance (metanoia) and atonement.
Remember Yom Kippur on October 3rd!

doublee313

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »
"Oh you a Muslim now, knowing no game" - I Ain't Mad At You

Isn't that how is goes....
Seriously?  It's "no more dope game"

Lol I didn't think that was a serious post..

Oh I'm sorry I didn't get it right.  I don't look up the EXACT lyrics to a song before I post.  Just was recalling the song from my dome.

So for your little comment, you can eat a big bag of dicks.  Hopefully you choke on one.  Both of you ass clowns.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 03:52:19 AM »
Someone got their feelings hurt.  Put those emotions in check.  It's not my fault you don't know the words.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 10:20:19 AM »
I don't know about Black Jesus, but could have easily grown to one of the Disciples.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L87OIi4nWU0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L87OIi4nWU0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

doublee313

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 01:16:56 PM »
Someone got their feelings hurt.  Put those emotions in check.  It's not my fault you don't know the words.

No, I'm good.  Your the one that is butt hurt.  Gay boy.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »
You knowing no game

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 04:39:28 AM »
I wonder how pac would have felt about isis the Islamic state bunch of spik dogs

He would've felt just like every normal person should have - these animals should been wiped out off the face of the earth for what they are doing and if someone supports those fuckheads fuck him too! Seriously, someone should have balls, step out and nuke them & burn em all!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 08:25:09 AM »
I wonder how pac would have felt about isis the Islamic state bunch of spik dogs

He would've felt just like every normal person should have - these animals should been wiped out off the face of the earth for what they are doing and if someone supports those fuckheads fuck him too! Seriously, someone should have balls, step out and nuke them & burn em all!

I doubt that. He wasn't all that angry at the stuff going on in Kosovo until we got involved. I could see him talking shit on ISIS and how something needs to be done to get rid of them, then turning around and criticizing the US for doing something about that.... LMAO. It's true, he was quick to point out other nations mass kills, as was the case in Kosovo at the time, but then talk about how the US feels the needs to show the world who the real killers are, and not in a good way. 'Pac was like that, he had two personalities and they came out sometimes in the same sentence. Typical Gemini.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 08:50:23 AM »
Oh, I can do whole papers on how 2Pac made Christainity acceptable in a time when every Hip-Hop artist was trying hard to be a Muslim. I was just saying that it was hard to pin point an exact religion to 'Pac. And I know that the song was mastered after 'Pac's death, but it reminded me of this video I saw in '99 that a Christain church was passing out about the evils of the music industry and how it takes people away from God. Namely that music says it's okay to do what you want and not what God wants, therefore you turn people into their own God. Which is the path to Satan.

Wtf are you babbling on about? Where you even around back then? Clearly not. Smh at 2pac being who made christianity acceptable in a time when hip-hop artist was trying to be muslim. Idiot, that's not facts.

The only artists who claimed muslim was some of the East Coast rappers, that's it. And that's some. There was still alot of christian rappers. And 2pac himself was a christian. The only rappers who switched where cats who got into the 5%/NOI thing or switched after a term in jail.

So Snoop wasnt a christian? Cash Money? No Limit? Bone Thugs? Canibus? Geto Boys? Mase? Camron & Dipset? Biggie? Fugees? Onyx? Mobb Deep? Keith Murray? EPDM? Naughty By Nature? MOP? LL Cool J? DMX? The list goes on and on. 2pac was partly from the West, where most people were christians (as far as rappers at least).  And yeah despite what some of you guys believe some of these were out either before 2pac or around the same time.

Even alot of the rappers claiming 5%/NOI/Islam back then where raised as christians.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 08:53:35 AM by PhunkyDoob »

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 11:02:13 PM »
Idiot, that's not facts.

The only artists who claimed muslim was some of the East Coast rappers, that's it.

Kam, mc ren, cube, paris??..
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

daytondanger

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 06:33:26 AM »
"It was when the heat and the light were declining that the carriage entered a rocky defile, which shewed, as through a telescope reversed, distant plains, and mountains opening beyond, lighted up with all the purple splendor of the setting sun. Along this deep and shadowy perspective, a river, which was seen descending among the cliffs of a mountain, rolled with impetuous force, fretting and foaming amidst the dark rocks in its descent, and then flowing in a limpid lapse to the brink of other precipices, whence again it fell with thundering strength to the abyss, throwing its misty clouds of spray high in the air, and seeming to claim the sole empire of this solitary wild. Its bed took up the whole breadth of the chasm, which some strong convulsion of the earth seemed to have formed, not leaving space even for a road along its margin. The road, therefore, was carried high among the cliffs, that impended over the river, and seemed as if suspended in air; while the gloom and vastness of the precipices, which towered above and sunk below it, together with the amazing force and uproar of the falling waters, combined to render the pass more terrific than the pencil could describe, or language may express. 2pac ascended it, not with indifference but with calmness; he experienced somewhat of a dreadful pleasure in looking down upon the irresistible flood; but this emotion was heightened into awe, when he perceived that the road led to a slight bridge, which, thrown across the chasm at an immense height, united two opposite cliffs, between which the whole cataract of the river descended. The bridge, which was defended only by a slender railing, appeared as if hung amidst the clouds. 2pac, while he was crossing it, almost forgot his misfortunes. Having reached the opposite side of the glen, the road gradually descended the precipices for about half a mile, when it opened to extensive prospects over plains and toward distant mountains - the sunshine landscape, which had long appeared to bound this shadowy pass. The transition was as the passage through the vale of death to the bliss of eternity; but the idea of its resemblance did not long remain with 2pac. Perched high among the cliffs of a mountain, which might be said to terminate one of the jaws of this terrific defile, and which was one of the loftiest of a chain that surrounded the plains, appeared the long spires and long terraces of a monastery; and he soon understood that his journey was to conclude there."

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »
Oh, I can do whole papers on how 2Pac made Christainity acceptable in a time when every Hip-Hop artist was trying hard to be a Muslim. I was just saying that it was hard to pin point an exact religion to 'Pac. And I know that the song was mastered after 'Pac's death, but it reminded me of this video I saw in '99 that a Christain church was passing out about the evils of the music industry and how it takes people away from God. Namely that music says it's okay to do what you want and not what God wants, therefore you turn people into their own God. Which is the path to Satan.

Wtf are you babbling on about? Where you even around back then? Clearly not. Smh at 2pac being who made christianity acceptable in a time when hip-hop artist was trying to be muslim. Idiot, that's not facts.

The only artists who claimed muslim was some of the East Coast rappers, that's it. And that's some. There was still alot of christian rappers. And 2pac himself was a christian. The only rappers who switched where cats who got into the 5%/NOI thing or switched after a term in jail.

So Snoop wasnt a christian? Cash Money? No Limit? Bone Thugs? Canibus? Geto Boys? Mase? Camron & Dipset? Biggie? Fugees? Onyx? Mobb Deep? Keith Murray? EPDM? Naughty By Nature? MOP? LL Cool J? DMX? The list goes on and on. 2pac was partly from the West, where most people were christians (as far as rappers at least).  And yeah despite what some of you guys believe some of these were out either before 2pac or around the same time.

Even alot of the rappers claiming 5%/NOI/Islam back then where raised as christians.

what about Ice Cube?

"Violate you?  a muslim drinking brew?"  - Common