Author Topic: i found a snippet of SNOOPS new song with PHARELL  (Read 430 times)

1984KILLUMINATIS1776

• Lil Geezy
i found a snippet of SNOOPS new song with PHARELL
« on: September 09, 2014, 04:12:25 PM »
check it out

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: i found a snippet of SNOOPS new song with PHARELL
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »
I like the sound of that, something to groove to.

Seems like they are sticking to the same chemistry that worked for them in the past.

Could be a good album, if snoop rides the beats well, his flow is till nice, will never lose that.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

WestSideDon

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 10:58:31 AM »
Sounds pretty cool, but we need to hear the full song first, especially snoops verses. Seems to be just the hook.

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 10:52:54 AM »
Sounds pretty cool, but we need to hear the full song first, especially snoops verses. Seems to be just the hook.

Yeah just the skeleton of a finished track. Needs a lot more arrangement

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 11:24:44 AM »
sounds like something older people would groove too. most hardcore snoop fans that listen to his old shit won't give this no spins.. i understand where snoop is going with his music now because this nigga is pushing 50 and he's on that grown up, mature shit now. snoop making hardcore gangsta shit now is just not realistic at this point in his career.

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 11:25:54 AM »
snoop making hardcore gangsta shit now is just not realistic at this point in his career.

exactly and i'd rather Snoop did some shit like this rather than some forced Gangbang Rookie typa shit.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »
exactly the kinda sound i was expecting. dat autotune though :s doesn't sound all that dissimilar to some of the grooves found on the album underneath my name. not exactly a coincidence with the pharrell factor, mind you...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ezKwv8C0P24" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ezKwv8C0P24</a>