Author Topic: patriotism vs. your own children  (Read 187 times)

Agua

patriotism vs. your own children
« on: April 01, 2003, 04:27:06 PM »
two days ago i saw a documentary on tv dealing with some southeners preparing themselves to go to iraq. one of these guys had three little children. even though he knew that he would be abroad for at least a year, he is willing to leave his kids. imo this is fucked up. the coaltion of the willing will surely win this war, so why should someone go to iraq if he could take care of his kids instead? that's just crazy.

p/s please don't come up with stuff like "he wants to protect his country and children". There are enough soldiers in Iraq right now.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:patriotism vs. your own children
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 06:18:24 PM »
two days ago i saw a documentary on tv dealing with some southeners preparing themselves to go to iraq. one of these guys had three little children. even though he knew that he would be abroad for at least a year, he is willing to leave his kids. imo this is fucked up. the coaltion of the willing will surely win this war, so why should someone go to iraq if he could take care of his kids instead? that's just crazy.

p/s please don't come up with stuff like "he wants to protect his country and children". There are enough soldiers in Iraq right now.

You said it yourself, he wants to serve and protect our country. Some people feel a personal obligation to take that job into their hands.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 06:42:28 PM »
you take on that responsibility when you sign up...you know that at any day you could be shipped off away from your family.  its no different in any other country either...not all people are flower flaunting cowards

Agua

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2003, 06:53:17 PM »
you take on that responsibility when you sign up...you know that at any day you could be shipped off away from your family.  its no different in any other country either...not all people are flower flaunting cowards

unlike you, i lost my pops in a war. unlike you, i had to leave my home country at the age of eight. unlike you, i know what war means. unlike you, i'm not a coward who needs to diss people on the net.  

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2003, 07:18:23 PM »
you've dissed me before flower boy...and my grandfather died in ww2, and i got friends who are like brothers to me in iraq right now...so dont give me none of the b.s.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2003, 07:25:16 PM »
he wants to protect his country and children

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Agua

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2003, 07:46:21 PM »
you've dissed me before flower boy...and my grandfather died in ww2, and i got friends who are like brothers to me in iraq right now...so dont give me none of the b.s.

you don't know shit.

p/s callin my pops' death bs.... well.... what can one expect from someone like you... brilliant
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 07:50:56 PM by Agua »

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2003, 08:49:22 PM »

you don't know shit.

p/s callin my pops' death bs.... well.... what can one expect from someone like you... brilliant

You just called his GrandFathers Death "shit" What can one expect from somebody like you...

Agua

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2003, 08:57:02 PM »

You just called his GrandFathers Death "shit" What can one expect from somebody like you...

uhm... no. i said he doesn't know shit. nice try tho

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2003, 09:10:07 PM »
How do you know he was talking about your Father?

What country did you leave BTW?

Agua

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2003, 09:16:53 PM »
How do you know he was talking about your Father?

close reading, sherlock. by the way, think before you type.

What country did you leave BTW?

sudan

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2003, 10:06:08 PM »
Must I lock every single hate-filled post?