Author Topic: MUSIC SECTION @ DA-SAUCE KILLIN DUBCC  (Read 380 times)

Sccit

MUSIC SECTION @ DA-SAUCE KILLIN DUBCC
« on: September 11, 2014, 03:15:17 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: MUSIC SECTION @ DA-SAUCE KILLIN DUBCC
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 08:27:53 PM »
username and pw combo still not working....guess i'm stuck here lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 12:38:36 AM »
pm it to me ill fix it

Shima

• Lil Geezy
  • AKA BIG SHIRLEY
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 01:18:22 AM »
Please do NOT promote other forums on this website!! back when I worked at Taco Bell, you wouldn't catch me selling chalupas while dining at a Del Taco. I eat whatever the fuck I want but some boundaries you just don't cross. Have some respect for Nima and the family!!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 03:16:15 PM »
Great news nikky keep up the good work

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 01:59:46 AM »
Do they cover the west coast golden age..... cause I'm too busy enjoyin the WideAwake release of Haven't You Heard that only recently came out to give a fucc about new shit
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

daytondanger

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »
Any classical music being posted in 320KB?
Am looking for that rare remix of Sibelius Prokofiev violin concert by Schlosser.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 12:08:40 PM »
Do they cover the west coast golden age..... cause I'm too busy enjoyin the WideAwake release of Haven't You Heard that only recently came out to give a fucc about new shit

The album came out in 2011. You should check out the remaster that Efrain did, he included some of the missing songs too.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 03:13:58 PM »

The album came out in 2011. You should check out the remaster that Efrain did, he included some of the missing songs too.

I only bought it this year, but now that I think about it I do remember it droppin in 2011.  Still, the point remains that I ain't givin a fucc about checkin out any 3rd rate new West shit when you got albums like the C Style solo you PM'd me that I still haven't checked out yet.

There's so many albums from the golden age, east and west coast I still haven't peeped.  I was even reading about this album in an old Source magazine by a group called Bush Babies that featured Mos Def as far back as 96.., or all that OGC Boot Camp shit from that era I've still never really checked out, outside of the singles that got play back then like "No Fear"
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »

I only bought it this year, but now that I think about it I do remember it droppin in 2011.  Still, the point remains that I ain't givin a fucc about checkin out any 3rd rate new West shit when you got albums like the C Style solo you PM'd me that I still haven't checked out yet.

There's so many albums from the golden age, east and west coast I still haven't peeped.  I was even reading about this album in an old Source magazine by a group called Bush Babies that featured Mos Def as far back as 96.., or all that OGC Boot Camp shit from that era I've still never really checked out, outside of the singles that got play back then like "No Fear"

you don't even know the greatness of rappers like Brotha Lynch Hung yet

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
Leave him alone