Author Topic: Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...  (Read 2164 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...
« on: September 13, 2014, 02:07:58 AM »
That's right ficcaz... time is runnin out.... y'all better peep game 4 its too late and a ficca like infinite ain't spinnin round this bitch because the cipher ain't spinnin y'all only pushin 85 knowledge a bunch of LAMB lead to the slaughter by a PIg, how Ironic... props to the music that united us,

Cause of that I got much love but ficcaz ain't got no love see a thug cry, I'm sheddin mad tears for how its fallen over the years, where's the backbone??? Shit trauma I disagreed with the ficca but least ficca had backbone... yalll ficcaz is all st8 up the reason hiphop died, why'd it die, look at yourself, like Nas says on the album... its cause of u ficcazz... u in your fucked up grimace and clown suits and behind your computers...

And that's another reason this the last days of infinite this computer shit puttin too much bath salts in the game and I'm better off in the streets kickin freestyles for change broke rapper failure status then tryin to get props from petty followers like the new sccit, RIP the old sccit who lights and I used to speak good behind his back sayin ficca staz down, now lights strung out after Rocko sent him bad karma,

Alerg keep doin that rock shit, its yo life ficca not mine, fucc what I got to say, and doggy keep doin the shit ya doin I ain't gonna speak on that naw fucc it I will dawg naw fucc it I won't, I still got boundaries word is up, and u still better than most better I talk shit on peeps like Hack but atleast he keep some shit popppin on the forum, some dudes ain't even hiphop no more, but hiphop is dead rfight... naw the new shit just wack but it still lives as much as Pac still lives he sparked the brain and its the 13th so on his life we mourn... Bless
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

Re: Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 06:02:53 AM »
impeccable trolling as always. I know I'm feeding the troll but :

just cause u relate to 2pac's music, know vaguely the discography of 4 artists and do cyphers with bums in the streets of KC don't mean u have any legitimacy or authority to speak on hip hop. at the end of the day you have your opinion and that's fine but i hope you're aware that your opinions are not very credible cause of the inconsistencies in what you say and the huge shortcomings you have when it comes to hip hop knowledge. so quit actin' like a hip hop historian cause you listened to some Crucial Conflict album when it came out cause it's pathetic and I hope that as a 30+ year old you have the maturity to realize that and the ability to humble yourself. you're not knowledgeable in rap (at least no more than most regular posters in here) and being holier than thou and spewing random shit about the 5 percenters, the Holy Qu'ran and KRS One won't make change this or even make you look wiser. Your ego is getting the best of you. take it easy and stop trying to overcompensate. they say acceptance is the first step ;) it's a pity cause you can be insightful at times, but your mood swings and your ego make you sound dumb on the dub. just saying.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 09:23:21 AM »
Let me join the festivities:

Tupac here, Suge there, Eminem is so great because BLA BLA BLA. You talk about backbone and how people have lost it or never had it but you build your whole life around what some STRANGERS have said. What about your hilarious backpedaling after you realized people might get offended cause they don't get the difference in nigga and nicca. So at first you think it's cool to say nigga as a white person because some random dude gave you permission (who is KRS anyways to allow you to use it?) then you get cold feet and change it to ficca. Where is the backbone in that? Just hilarious. I want to use this moment and say thank you. I been rolling with this ficca thing for some time now and it's just priceless.  I know you treat this forum like a stage. It's where you can showcase yourself and do stupid threads like this. Who the fuck are you to think you are in some position to make a thread like this? "Yall gonna miss me" lol really? Yes, people will miss you but not for the reasons that you have in mind. You are an attention whore. Not any different than Krazy with his pedo stuff. Just in your case you promote your unhealthy relationship to DR and your inability to let go. And please, stop separating Nik from his old self and his current self. The dude probably hasn't changed and hopefully doesn't pull stunts like you with that Mekkan Refugee/Infinite shit. IF you have beef then go in full war mode don't go the bitch way and leave some backdoor open in case things get better. For fucks sake. And it doesn't matter anyway what I say cause you have your moment, as you ride off in the sunset thinking you proved a point. lol. Just to come back a day later as some other character.

For the odd chance of you REALLY leaving this forum I have 2 things to say that I really mean:

A) Props for being the best troll ever OR
B) Please visit a doctor and get some help before it's too late for your child too.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »
Your ego is getting the best of you. take it easy and stop trying to overcompensate.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 10:11:47 AM »
That's right ficcaz... time is runnin out.... y'all better peep game 4 its too late and a ficca like infinite ain't spinnin round this bitch because the cipher ain't spinnin y'all only pushin 85 knowledge a bunch of LAMB lead to the slaughter by a PIg, how Ironic... props to the music that united us,

Cause of that I got much love but ficcaz ain't got no love see a thug cry, I'm sheddin mad tears for how its fallen over the years, where's the backbone??? Shit trauma I disagreed with the ficca but least ficca had backbone... yalll ficcaz is all st8 up the reason hiphop died, why'd it die, look at yourself, like Nas says on the album... its cause of u ficcazz... u in your fucked up grimace and clown suits and behind your computers...

And that's another reason this the last days of infinite this computer shit puttin too much bath salts in the game and I'm better off in the streets kickin freestyles for change broke rapper failure status then tryin to get props from petty followers like the new sccit, RIP the old sccit who lights and I used to speak good behind his back sayin ficca staz down, now lights strung out after Rocko sent him bad karma,

Alerg keep doin that rock shit, its yo life ficca not mine, fucc what I got to say, and doggy keep doin the shit ya doin I ain't gonna speak on that naw fucc it I will dawg naw fucc it I won't, I still got boundaries word is up, and u still better than most better I talk shit on peeps like Hack but atleast he keep some shit popppin on the forum, some dudes ain't even hiphop no more, but hiphop is dead rfight... naw the new shit just wack but it still lives as much as Pac still lives he sparked the brain and its the 13th so on his life we mourn... Bless

I'm still doing hiphop man, released this a month ago :

I put out what feels good whether it be hiphop, rock, funk, soul...whatever genre you place it under, classify I as real. All words and stories are real and from the heart. I've grown over time and I choose to do what feels good, and positive. Most of what I've released recently solo has involved a lot of soul searching and figuring out who I am. Growing through art and music is the route I choose to go and it works for me. If you're looking for the AlerG material from 2002 my suggestion would be to bump 'The Season'. I've grown and matured. Those songs are great to reflect on as an era of my earlier years, but that's where they say. I'd make arguments now against some of the ways I chose to express my feelings at that time, but it also proves growth and maturity.
I guess my suggestion to you would be to look back at sept 96 as an amazing time for music, but embrace sept 2014. There are a lot of under the radar artists putting out incredible music you could probably sink your teeth into.

Oh and here's a hiphop verse I dig from a song 'you should've told me' I haven't released yet. You'll see the skills are still there, rhyme pattern and flow, I'm just choosing to write deeper :

I've been riding an emotional roller coaster
Wondering where I stand when the show is over
Love is all I got left, gotta hold her closer
I need to find a happy place I can go for closure
I told em I could lead em to a promise land
I broke down and fell apart, being honest man
Now my ghosts from the past got me haunted, damn
Where the fuck did I go wrong with the plan
I was thirsting for a taste of the devils juice
A rebel loose  got hung by the devils neuse
Snake bit, running lost with poisoned veins
It was never my plan to put my boys in chains
But it happened though, did I take a right
When I should've made a left, now I lay at night
Mind fucked, derailed from following goals
Blinded by the light she swallowed me whole

Music is love.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 12:09:48 PM »

Tupac here, Suge there, Eminem is so great because BLA BLA BLA. You talk about backbone and how people have lost it or never had it but you build your whole life around what some STRANGERS have said. What about your hilarious backpedaling after you realized people might get offended cause they don't get the difference in nigga and nicca. So at first you think it's cool to say nigga as a white person because some random dude gave you permission (who is KRS anyways to allow you to use it?) then you get cold feet and change it to ficca. Where is the backbone in that? Just hilarious. I want to use this moment and say thank you. I been rolling with this ficca thing for some time now and it's just priceless.  I know you treat this forum like a stage. It's where you can showcase yourself and do stupid threads like this. Who the fuck are you to think you are in some position to make a thread like this? "Yall gonna miss me" lol really? Yes, people will miss you but not for the reasons that you have in mind. You are an attention whore. Not any different than Krazy with his pedo stuff. Just in your case you promote your unhealthy relationship to DR and your inability to let go. And please, stop separating Nik from his old self and his current self. The dude probably hasn't changed and hopefully doesn't pull stunts like you with that Mekkan Refugee/Infinite shit. IF you have beef then go in full war mode don't go the bitch way and leave some backdoor open in case things get better. For fucks sake. And it doesn't matter anyway what I say cause you have your moment, as you ride off in the sunset thinking you proved a point. lol. Just to come back a day later as some other character.

For the odd chance of you REALLY leaving this forum I have 2 things to say that I really mean:

A) Props for being the best troll ever OR
B) Please visit a doctor and get some help before it's too late for your child too.

lol   you gotta be a really dedicated troll to fly across country and meet someone multiple times before you unleash your trollish wrath on them 13 years later hahaha

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 12:18:32 PM »
You never know with that ficca.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 07:14:20 PM »
Take care.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 09:00:29 PM »

Tupac here, Suge there, Eminem is so great because BLA BLA BLA. You talk about backbone and how people have lost it or never had it but you build your whole life around what some STRANGERS have said. What about your hilarious backpedaling after you realized people might get offended cause they don't get the difference in nigga and nicca. So at first you think it's cool to say nigga as a white person because some random dude gave you permission (who is KRS anyways to allow you to use it?) then you get cold feet and change it to ficca. Where is the backbone in that? Just hilarious. I want to use this moment and say thank you. I been rolling with this ficca thing for some time now and it's just priceless.  I know you treat this forum like a stage. It's where you can showcase yourself and do stupid threads like

Before I move any further into your post, let me cut you off an explain my evolution from a nicca to a ficca....

I didn't run from the word nicca cause of public backlash here at the forum, the reason I flipped the script was because I started doin some real hiphop shit (as opposed to Sccitles and Pigey recorded track #327 off an unreleased album) and started doin my rounds in the local battle circuit.

So doin life battles, the niccas around my way lacked the insight to know when I rapped "nicca" in a freestyle I was doin it with the double CC... cause its spoken word not written... ya heard??

So this was a problem cause it was slippin out in my freestyles, in fact when I was in LA I was in a cipher with Klientel and I was spittin "nicca" this "nicca" that it just came out in my raps... which by the way for all that noise Sikotic used to make at the forum about "one day your gonna say nicca around the wrong person and get your ass kicked" ain't nobody said a word or batted an eye when "nicca" would come out in my freestyles because KRS already done signed off on the words legality for whites in hiphop...

But still bein in KC we got some fools who don't know that KRS sanctioned the word "nicca" for whites in hiphop and you never know if someone might take it the wrong way.... so this posed a problem once I started doin my rounds in the local battle scene...

Until I had an epiphany bumpin the joint from Gridlocked "Out The Moon" LBC Crew and 2pac...and reading some posts at the forum I was put up on game about how Pac (RIP God Bless the Dead) used to insert the word "FIGGA" on radio edits of tracks like "OUT THE MOON".

And just like that the word "ficca" has now made its way into the popular lexicon here at DUBcc and everything is everything
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:17:55 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 09:22:02 PM »
lmao    "figga" makes it sooo less racist, right??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 09:29:48 PM »

Tupac here, Just in your case you promote your unhealthy relationship to DR and your inability to let go. And please, stop separating Nik from his old self and his current self. The dude probably hasn't changed and hopefully doesn't pull stunts like you with that Mekkan Refugee/Infinite shit. IF you have beef then go in full war mode don't go the bitch way and leave some backdoor open in case things get better. For fucks sake. And it doesn't matter anyway what I say cause you have your moment, as you ride off in the sunset thinking you proved a point. lol. Just to come back a day later as some other character.

This is nothing more than what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad described as "white imperialist thinking" as a result of you being "trained" in the public school education system.  That's why as much as Elijah Muhammad advocated for "buildin" he also advocated for the process of "deconstruction" for people like yourself you first have to deconstruct your white mind, and make yourself empty before the knowledge of Allah can enter into your cipher...

Because had I been reppin the Beatles of some white groups, who have love and support from fans long after their careers had ended, not a word would be said..... but since I'm paying tribute to the legacy of black musifrom Death Row (on a west-coast hiphop message board, mind you)... you say I need to "grow up" and "let go".....

Same goes for AlerG callin it "growth" once he starts makin white music... if you want real growth then why not expand into genres like Reggae.. Dre showed a lot of growth by addin Ital Joe into the mix at Death Row... or better yet you can "grow" and "evolve" by insertin other elements of hiphop into your music, because as KRS says hiphop is the oldest and most enlightened form of music even the ancient Egyptians were scratchin chisels into rock or writin graffiti with their heiroglyphics on pyramids into rock.... word up
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:45:04 PM by The Last Dayz of... Infinite »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 09:40:29 PM »
Infinite, YOU make white music.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2014, 11:43:17 PM »
nah, son. he went on vacation to africa

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 01:55:56 AM »
nah, son. he went on vacation to africa

A vacation is a week on the beach.... ficca I'm 4 months deep in the motherland, two seperate countries and several cities upcountry and big city..... not to mention historical spots like Juffereh, Roots Island made famous by Alex HALEys ancestor Kunta Kente, Goree Island in Senegal aslo world famous, and prayers at Medinabaye in Senegal with the progeny of the Sufi Saint Tijannee visiting his tomb and home....

You ain't know so keep your mouth shut and just do your Vegas vacation

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 08:57:27 AM »

Tupac here, Just in your case you promote your unhealthy relationship to DR and your inability to let go. And please, stop separating Nik from his old self and his current self. The dude probably hasn't changed and hopefully doesn't pull stunts like you with that Mekkan Refugee/Infinite shit. IF you have beef then go in full war mode don't go the bitch way and leave some backdoor open in case things get better. For fucks sake. And it doesn't matter anyway what I say cause you have your moment, as you ride off in the sunset thinking you proved a point. lol. Just to come back a day later as some other character.

This is nothing more than what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad described as "white imperialist thinking" as a result of you being "trained" in the public school education system.  That's why as much as Elijah Muhammad advocated for "buildin" he also advocated for the process of "deconstruction" for people like yourself you first have to deconstruct your white mind, and make yourself empty before the knowledge of Allah can enter into your cipher...

Because had I been reppin the Beatles of some white groups, who have love and support from fans long after their careers had ended, not a word would be said..... but since I'm paying tribute to the legacy of black musifrom Death Row (on a west-coast hiphop message board, mind you)... you say I need to "grow up" and "let go".....

Same goes for AlerG callin it "growth" once he starts makin white music... if you want real growth then why not expand into genres like Reggae.. Dre showed a lot of growth by addin Ital Joe into the mix at Death Row... or better yet you can "grow" and "evolve" by insertin other elements of hiphop into your music, because as KRS says hiphop is the oldest and most enlightened form of music even the ancient Egyptians were scratchin chisels into rock or writin graffiti with their heiroglyphics on pyramids into rock.... word up

Why do you bring race in this? This has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's about you being so blinded that you believe everything your idols say and defend every shady stuff they ever did. Doesn't matter if it's a black person or a white person, Tupac or John Lennon. If you'd be into Lennon then you would behave the same way. So this doesn't have anything to do with race or the specific people in question (Suge, Eminem Pac etc.) but how fanatic you are about it. You even accuse  AlerG of selling out because he didn't evolve the "right way". How could he dared to take his music into a rock direction instead of reggae? That is racist on your behalf. That is the blind following I'm talking about. So you happen to lean more to the black culture and if anyone doesn't agree with what you think is right, they are selling out are wrong or whatever. Do you realize how ignorant that is? It's not possible to have a discussion with you about any topic that you have strong positive feelings about because you defend it to a degree where all impartiality is out of the window. You associate yourself way too much with them (DR, Eminem etc), probably thinking that something of them rubs off to you or something. That's how it comes across at least.

And explain that "white imperialist thinking" to me please. Like I said, it doesn't have anything to do with race. I'd say the same thing if you repped Creedance Clearwater Revival like that. Saying how John Fogerty was the incarnation of Jesus or whatever. If anything then you are brainwashed, blindly believing anything that your idols did was great. And I understand that, it's human. But don't bring stuff up like that and expect people not to point out the contradictions between what you say and what you do.

Like the ficca thing, as you said, you decided to replace nicca with ficca because people might not have noticed it when you said it in your battles and mistook it for nigga. I get that. But how can you accuse others of not having a backbone when you do that yourself? That is exactly the opposite of having a backbone. Like, let's create some scenario: You use the word nigga because KRS allowed whites to use it in hiphop. Someone confronts you about it because they think it's not right for a white person to say it. Then what? You explain to him that KRS allowed you to use it? How do you think that comes across? If I have backbone then I don't need anyone "allowing" me something.