Author Topic: Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...  (Read 2157 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 10:06:30 AM »
Infinite, YOU make white music.
nah, son. he went on vacation to africa

A vacation is a week on the beach.... ficca I'm 4 months deep in the motherland, two seperate countries and several cities upcountry and big city..... not to mention historical spots like Juffereh, Roots Island made famous by Alex HALEys ancestor Kunta Kente, Goree Island in Senegal aslo world famous, and prayers at Medinabaye in Senegal with the progeny of the Sufi Saint Tijannee visiting his tomb and home....

You ain't know so keep your mouth shut and just do your Vegas vacation
so you went on an extended vacation and completely neglected your son for almost half a year. good for you!! seriously if it wasnt a vacation what would you call it? you didnt do any work or volunteering and you had no real reason to be there. you were a fuckin tourist plain and simple. and by the way im going on a week on the beach vacatin in mexico soon while you wipe elderly ass in freezing missouri  :-*

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 03:21:24 PM »

A vacation is a week on the beach.... ficca I'm 4 months deep in the motherland, two seperate countries and several cities upcountry and big city..... not to mention historical spots like Juffereh, Roots Island made famous by Alex HALEys ancestor Kunta Kente, Goree Island in Senegal aslo world famous, and prayers at Medinabaye in Senegal with the progeny of the Sufi Saint Tijannee visiting his tomb and home....

so you went on an extended vacation and completely neglected your son for almost half a year. good for you!! seriously if it wasnt a vacation what would you call it? you didnt do any work or volunteering and you had no real reason to be there. you were a fuckin tourist plain and simple. and by the way im going on a week on the beach vacatin in mexico soon while you wipe elderly ass in freezing missouri  :-*

Ficca... I went to mexico back in 00', senoir class trip to Cancun, saw an Outkast concert, but honestly I'm just not that into South America...

...but anyway, this ain't no fuccin semantic exercise "uhhhh do we call it tourism, uhhh do we call it vacation, blah blah blah" eat a dick bitch... the fact of the matter is that u tried to play a ficca out like my trip to africa was just a day on a beach or some shit so I took your bitch ass to school and put u up on game.... and we ain't even done talked about pilgrimages to the Holy Cities of Mekkah and Medina, also Oman and Emirates...

...so do what you do bitch I don't give a fucc everyone got different tastes but you tried to play a ficca out, and you ain't knowin
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2014, 04:34:21 PM »

Ficca... I went to mexico back in 00', senoir class trip to Cancun, saw an Outkast concert, but honestly I'm just not that into South America...

...but anyway, this ain't no fuccin semantic exercise "uhhhh do we call it tourism, uhhh do we call it vacation, blah blah blah" eat a dick bitch... the fact of the matter is that u tried to play a ficca out like my trip to africa was just a day on a beach or some shit so I took your bitch ass to school and put u up on game.... and we ain't even done talked about pilgrimages to the Holy Cities of Mekkah and Medina, also Oman and Emirates...

...so do what you do bitch I don't give a fucc everyone got different tastes but you tried to play a ficca out, and you ain't knowin
SMH mexico isnt even central america its north america you fuckin idiot. how dumb can you possiby be? and did you or did you not go to the beach and concerts in africa, cuz your stupid ass posted footage of both on here. by the way ive been to turkey and been to those "holy" mosques and all that bullshit, still a fuckin vacation. i definitely didnt cry while writin in my diary like your punk ass though

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 04:36:35 PM »
and agian, im just going to ignore the fact that you as an american called mexico south america (youre honestly the whitest midwestern shitbag ive ever known) if it wasnt a vacation what the fuck was it?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 04:51:10 PM »
*facepalms*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 04:57:34 PM »
you as an american called mexico south america

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 05:35:31 PM »
lmfao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 06:02:14 PM »
you should not even try to answer that and just leave dubcc now. your ignorance and incompetence used to be funny as fuck but at this point its just kinda depressing

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 06:04:28 PM »
you should not even try to answer that and just leave dubcc now. your ignorance and incompetence used to be funny as fuck but at this point its just kinda depressing

can't it be both?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 07:06:34 AM »
Am I just stuck in like a twilight zone or did y'all niggas really not know Brian is a straight troll?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 09:34:24 AM »
Let me join the festivities:

Tupac here, Just in your case you promote your unhealthy relationship to DR and your inability to let go. And please, stop separating Nik from his old self and his current self. The dude probably hasn't changed and hopefully doesn't pull stunts like you with that Mekkan Refugee/Infinite shit. IF you have beef then go in full war mode don't go the bitch way and leave some backdoor open in case things get better. For fucks sake. And it doesn't matter anyway what I say cause you have your moment, as you ride off in the sunset thinking you proved a point. lol. Just to come back a day later as some other character.

This is nothing more than what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad described as "white imperialist thinking" as a result of you being "trained" in the public school education system.  That's why as much as Elijah Muhammad advocated for "buildin" he also advocated for the process of "deconstruction" for people like yourself you first have to deconstruct your white mind, and make yourself empty before the knowledge of Allah can enter into your cipher...

Because had I been reppin the Beatles of some white groups, who have love and support from fans long after their careers had ended, not a word would be said..... but since I'm paying tribute to the legacy of black musifrom Death Row (on a west-coast hiphop message board, mind you)... you say I need to "grow up" and "let go".....

Same goes for AlerG callin it "growth" once he starts makin white music... if you want real growth then why not expand into genres like Reggae.. Dre showed a lot of growth by addin Ital Joe into the mix at Death Row... or better yet you can "grow" and "evolve" by insertin other elements of hiphop into your music, because as KRS says hiphop is the oldest and most enlightened form of music even the ancient Egyptians were scratchin chisels into rock or writin graffiti with their heiroglyphics on pyramids into rock.... word up

Hey jackass  while we were doing that 'white' music we did a little touring with KRS One, Cypress Hill, Everlast, among many other greats. You speak on stuff you know nothing about, you are hilarious. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and explain myself but I see it was a waste of time. You have no idea how hard I worked and how much time was put into the success we achieved. Either do your homework, or be regarded as the sad ingorent person you are now coming off as. Honestly lose the 'ficca' shit, it sounds rediculous, grow up.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 09:51:04 AM »
Like clearly a troll though lol.

There was a time I thought maybe dude was just fucked up mentally, but then I realized if he was truly disturbed mentally, by this point in his life he'd either have killed himself or killed others via random shooting. Ticking time bombs like that go off before the age of 25. He's older than that, making him a troll.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »

Tupac here, Just in your case you promote your unhealthy relationship to DR and your inability to let go. And please, stop separating Nik from his old self and his current self. The dude probably hasn't changed and hopefully doesn't pull stunts like you with that Mekkan Refugee/Infinite shit. IF you have beef then go in full war mode don't go the bitch way and leave some backdoor open in case things get better. For fucks sake. And it doesn't matter anyway what I say cause you have your moment, as you ride off in the sunset thinking you proved a point. lol. Just to come back a day later as some other character.

This is nothing more than what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad described as "white imperialist thinking" as a result of you being "trained" in the public school education system.  That's why as much as Elijah Muhammad advocated for "buildin" he also advocated for the process of "deconstruction" for people like yourself you first have to deconstruct your white mind, and make yourself empty before the knowledge of Allah can enter into your cipher...

Because had I been reppin the Beatles of some white groups, who have love and support from fans long after their careers had ended, not a word would be said..... but since I'm paying tribute to the legacy of black musifrom Death Row (on a west-coast hiphop message board, mind you)... you say I need to "grow up" and "let go".....

Same goes for AlerG callin it "growth" once he starts makin white music... if you want real growth then why not expand into genres like Reggae.. Dre showed a lot of growth by addin Ital Joe into the mix at Death Row... or better yet you can "grow" and "evolve" by insertin other elements of hiphop into your music, because as KRS says hiphop is the oldest and most enlightened form of music even the ancient Egyptians were scratchin chisels into rock or writin graffiti with their heiroglyphics on pyramids into rock.... word up

Hey jackass  while we were doing that 'white' music we did a little touring with KRS One, Cypress Hill, Everlast, among many other greats. You speak on stuff you know nothing about, you are hilarious. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and explain myself but I see it was a waste of time. You have no idea how hard I worked and how much time was put into the success we achieved. Either do your homework, or be regarded as the sad ingorent person you are now coming off as. Honestly lose the 'ficca' shit, it sounds rediculous, grow up.

and Twiztid

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 12:39:11 PM »

and Twiztid

Yes and Twiztid ;)
Lots of interesting stories from that tour.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 01:06:07 PM »
tell them

what's Jamie Madrox like?