Author Topic: Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...  (Read 2161 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Count them down ficcaz... u aint even gone need two hands...
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2014, 07:17:21 AM »
Am I just stuck in like a twilight zone or did y'all niggas really not know Brian is a straight troll?

Young Cham, you always got the theories on deck, my friend. Infinite is not a troll, I know the dude personally for goin on 15 years and believe me when I tell you he's 100% sincere in his thoughts and actions.

I can't believe that. Nobody is this challenged.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2014, 10:19:02 AM »
cuz your stupid ass posted footage of both on here. by the way ive been to turkey and been to those "holy" mosques and all that bullshit, still a fuckin vacation. i definitely didnt cry while writin in my diary like your punk ass though

I would love to see the pics of you in Turkey, or are you still just a kid hiding behind on Online identity and afraid to show your face? 
of course you completely avoid the question like a bitch and try to change the topic. ive already posted photos and what "identity" am i hiding behind? calling you out for being an idiot?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 11:20:24 AM »
yall gon learn one day....

this ficca loves to keep you kuffars talking. when white bitches do this on social media its called a thirst trap...they say some shit like no one on fb reads my wall or gives a shit so ill be deleting my account soon...then comes all there white crackers ass friends "NOOOOOOOO" "DONT GOOOOOOOOOO" "YOURE BEAUTIFUL DONT YOU EVER CHANGE!!!"

this is the equivalent of that for him...if a thread like this was left untouched he wouldnt know what to do with himself.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2014, 11:31:07 AM »
yall gon learn one day....

this ficca loves to keep you kuffars talking. when white bitches do this on social media its called a thirst trap...they say some shit like no one on fb reads my wall or gives a shit so ill be deleting my account soon...then comes all there white crackers ass friends "NOOOOOOOO" "DONT GOOOOOOOOOO" "YOURE BEAUTIFUL DONT YOU EVER CHANGE!!!"

this is the equivalent of that for him...if a thread like this was left untouched he wouldnt know what to do with himself.

muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha   it's so true too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2014, 12:30:19 PM »
So lets have a forum-wide agreement to ignore all posts.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2014, 01:40:41 PM »

yes and let´s change the subject of this thread into something with more subtance. like how´s the weather round your way

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 03:49:59 PM »
 AlerG is one of the few cats on here who actually made a legit music career; if I recall he was on a legit soundtrack and has done work with some greats. Dude never got into any personal beefs on here, and yet Finite (no typo) is criticizing the guy cuz he's not what Finite expects from him.

Lollercopters

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2014, 04:04:33 PM »
AlerG is one of the few cats on here who actually made a legit music career; if I recall he was on a legit soundtrack and has done work with some greats. Dude never got into any personal beefs on here, and yet Finite (no typo) is criticizing the guy cuz he's not what Finite expects from him.

Lollercopters

dude toured with Twiztid -  that's the pinnacle of anyone's career  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2014, 07:42:43 PM »

yes and let´s change the subject of this thread into something with more subtance. like how´s the weather round your way

Starting to feel that chilly autumn air & wind in NY. Winter is gonna be BRICK.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2014, 08:16:56 PM »

da sauce

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2014, 02:15:56 AM »
RIP

Though since the ficca didn't even delete the account he *might* be back. lol
It will always be 1993 to me.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2014, 09:24:45 AM »

Lollercopters

My previous post wasn't meant to diss you infinite or make any enemies. It's just frustrating to read your assumptions when you haven't a clue what it took to take us the places we went.

Anyway Jack you're right we had a song on the 'Scary Movie 5' soundtrack. If you watch until the end of the movie our song 'Ready For War' kicks in as Charlie Sheen has a threesome. Even getting those contracts worked out took upwards to a year. Initially they wanted three of our songs but like most things in the industry when things come to fruition it's a lot different than original plans.

Anyway here's the music vid for that song if anyone's interested. Although its a rock sound our music was still very hiphop :

On a funny little touring side note, on the first date of a solo Sen Dog tour (that's how we made our Cypress Hill connections, we toured with them later that summer) I believe we were in Milwaukee. Backstage Sen Dog thought I was the long haired dude from TMZ and he was keeping his distance, it wasn't until I introduced myself that he knew I wasn't. He was laughing hard and I had no clue why until he told me, we immediately became friends and he became a pivitol mentor for my band and I. We would talk for hours on the road about life, music and relationships among everything else guys talk about on long drives. He rolled in our tour van for a part of that tour because the vehicle he was supplied broke down. Of course we gladly took him in and picked his brain about anything we could think of. We were so broke on that tou because this was our third straight national tour in a row, since there was little time in between tours we had barely any time to work and make money for the road. Anyway this tour was in Feb-March so it was cold as hell, a few of the shows turnouts were lacklustre so we weren't making enough in merch sales to afford a hotel. When Sen found out us six guys were sleeping in our van in parking lots he invited us to bring our shit in their two rooms and sleep on their floors. From there it only got more amazing and we'd learn what a stand up guy and amazing human being Sen and his crew were. He started asking for more food and beer on his riders and would tell us what's his is ours. So here we are with Sen and his boys rolling around the US when I gathered up the balls to ask him if it was cool if we left our gear on stage and we come back up to close out his show with 'How I Could Just Kill A Man'. We had been performing the Rage Against The Machine version of it for years on the road and it would usually be the tipping point to get us over with an unfamiliar crowd. Anyway, the Detroit show was coming up on our tour which th closest to our hometown and he said let's do it. He said the last time he performed that version was with Rage years and years ago so he wasnt completely sure how it went. Boots and I assured him our cues would be on point and he would know what was going on. To think about it now I have to chuckle at how ballsy and sure of ourselves we were telling a hiphop legend not to worry, we'll hold it down and it'll be amazing. We had become very close and his trust in a group of long haired Canadian white boys was definitely established. Once he gave the ok, we got on the horn telling our hometown fans they gotta make the trek if they have the free time. In two days notice about 35-40 fans made it and the performance was incredible. Sen came up to me backstage with a big blunt in hand and told me It felt 'euphoric' performing with us (if I'm lying I'm dying). From there on out we performed kill a man for the rest of the tour together.

Anyway there's a couple stories. Have a good one :)

Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bouli77

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

wow, now that's a dope story, +1

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 10:15:36 AM »
Awesome story. So, when will we see you in the Smokebox with B Real? 8)
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 10:50:15 AM »