Author Topic: Can anybody give me the breakdown on Lil C Style's career?  (Read 1837 times)

bouli77

Re: Can anybody give me the breakdown on Lil C Style's career?
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2014, 02:54:41 PM »
Swoop G and Snoop had beef dating back to 1995, as Swoop said, he "bruised his chin, at the video shoot for the Twinz" which by all accounts I have heard is true. Not sure what their beef was about, but Swoop was always a loose cannon and chances are he just lost it on Snoop over something. Swoop G IMO had the most talent out of all of the lesser known Dogg Pound members, maybe even more so than Bad Azz and Tray Deee. Swoop G's old material is some classic shit, he just happened to be blackballed after he got into it with Snoop. I also know that the beef between Swoop and Snoop was so strong that Swoop G and Daz got into repeated fist fights at the Death Row offices, so much to the point that they really never had them both their at the same time because it was always out of hand.

If you're from LB, and you have beef with Snoop, you're not going to last, period. As for Lil C-Style, he is NOT related to Big C-Style, but they are very close and I've seen them together in person several times over the years. As far as I know, Lil C-Style did have a falling out with Snoop in 96, got back with him in 97, recorded "Death Row Is Bitches", and then when Snoop went to No Limit, Lil C-Style began dissing him. Snoop had NOT signed with No Limit yet when he did "Death Row is Bitches."

Lil C-Style never fully elaborated on why he started dissing Snoop again in 98, but it probably has something to do with A) Snoop not really ever including him on projects, B) being very close with Swoop G over the years, and C) Death Row cutting him checks.

I also know Lil C-Style re-used the verse on "Easy to Be A Soldier" multiple times, but it was not a copy and paste. Words here and there are different, so he always re-recorded it. And "Fuck Dre" was definitely not a copy and paste, as they were all in the studio together when that track was made.

is it true that Daz was bullying enginers in the studio durig recording of R.A.W.?

according to V2DHeart who seems to have some reliable insider sources, yes, but he was apparently no the only one doing that, this was like a national sport over at death row

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2014, 04:08:47 PM »
Lil C-Style sucks. Dope voice but as someone already said, dude was pretty average at best.

You seriously haven't heard "C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation"? It's one of the best West Coast compilations of all times in my opinion.

lil c style was dope and the best member of the lbc crew next to tray deee.

Geez, leave it to this forum to overrate the fuck out of everything.
that's my opinion if you don't like it fuck you.

You have a pic of T.I. and Pharrell in your sig. Fuck your life.
you have a picture of dj quik in yours. fuck you, your mother, and your life faggot !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2014, 04:30:20 PM »
LMAO   yeah because dj quik is someone to be ashamed of compared to a sell out like TI

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2014, 05:04:32 PM »
ice jj fresh career >

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »
this thread has classic potential with these responses  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 05:15:27 PM »
LMAO   yeah because dj quik is someone to be ashamed of compared to a sell out like TI
I'm confused as to how someone consistent can be a sellout. don't worry crooked i won't ever sell out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2014, 05:29:10 PM »
I'm confused as to how someone consistent can be a sellout. don't worry crooked i won't ever sell out.

someone who makes consistent pop music??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2014, 05:30:48 PM »

someone who makes consistent pop music??
spoken like a true hater who don't get no pussy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 05:46:21 PM »
and your post is spoken like a true stan who gets a lot of penis ^

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »
i get more pussy than all the males in your inbred family.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2014, 06:22:56 PM »

are you trying to say you are the male equivalent of a cat lady?  good for you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2014, 06:37:51 PM »

are you trying to say you are the male equivalent of a cat lady?  good for you.
the only cat i fuck wit is the one between your mother's legs u fucktard.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2014, 07:09:21 PM »
oh another one of your "yo mama" jokes

how original

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2014, 10:36:25 PM »
Lil C-Style sucks. Dope voice but as someone already said, dude was pretty average at best.

You seriously haven't heard "C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation"? It's one of the best West Coast compilations of all times in my opinion.

lil c style was dope and the best member of the lbc crew next to tray deee.

Geez, leave it to this forum to overrate the fuck out of everything.
that's my opinion if you don't like it fuck you.

You have a pic of T.I. and Pharrell in your sig. Fuck your life.
you have a picture of dj quik in yours. fuck you, your mother, and your life faggot !

A legend. As opposed to a guy who's getting out-rapped by a white girl these days.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"