Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - New track feat. DJ Quik & "The Reformation" is DONE  (Read 602 times)

Mietek23

From his FB page:

To all my fans! As my gift to all of you for being such loyal supporters and not to mention extremely patient for the release of my album "The Reformation" I'll be releasing a new unreleased song from my vault every two weeks starting today with this new joint called "B-I-T-C-H" featuring David Blake Jr & DJ Quik produced by Chris Noxx !

So stay locked in, stay tuned, and get ready. The Reformation is DONE and coming very soon. The paradigm shift is about to begin...

http://www.dubcnn.com/2014/09/10/bishop-lamont-drops-track-with-dj-quik-confirms-lp-is-done/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:34:58 AM by Rud »

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Re: Bishop Lamont - New track feat. DJ Quik & "The Reformation" is DONE
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 12:57:24 PM »
god damn nigga it's about fuckin time... 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 07:06:43 PM »
1) This nigga said a gift lmao
2) Every 2 weeks? Nigga Kanye in his prime released a song every Friday for a few weeks.
3) Is he seriously talking about an album that was supposed to drop 7 years ago?!

Again, West Coast artist have no clue how to market themselves or strike while the iron is hot.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 09:31:34 PM »
1) This nigga said a gift lmao
2) Every 2 weeks? Nigga Kanye in his prime released a song every Friday for a few weeks.
3) Is he seriously talking about an album that was supposed to drop 7 years ago?!

Again, West Coast artist have no clue how to market themselves or strike while the iron is hot.

he probably feels he can pull a Saigon/Papoose but we'll see

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 07:10:07 AM »
DOPE!!

sofdark

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 10:43:39 PM »
The song is fuckin' dope but he seriously needs to learn to market himself better.

Go to radio stations hell even Vlad TV or something. Do more features for other rappers, reach out! But I'm just glad we're finally gonna hear this album. I hope it's more like Papoose or Saigon's album rather than Stat Quo's Statlanta album.

Oh and I hope Bruce Lee Music isn't on the album. That song was horrible.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:49:33 PM by sofdark »