Author Topic: Hittman dissing Dr. Dre in new song by Asoka - “The Humble Hustle” (2014)  (Read 893 times)

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
Asoka - “The Humble Hustle” feat. Hittman

“Spitting for Andre til he said ‘Stop, that’s all I gotta hear’ / Then and right there, dreamed of ballin' and gear / All-in-all an illustrious career / Well, I thought wrong. Thought I was on. Got hella gonged / Now I’m on Kickstarter pledging like a telethon for project funding /Sometimes stepping stones are really blocks for stumbling / Opting out my contract, was it a smart or dumb thing / The block is mumbling / My hustle’s not a fun thing. It’s stressful and humbling, for real.”

http://www.dubcnn.com/2014/09/17/hittman-opens-up-about-dr-dre-on-track-with-the-asoka-chris-lightfoot/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:53:41 PM by Rud »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

Hack Wilson - real

Hittman  8)

sofdark

Fuck this guy. Dude's laziness amazed me.

He could've been like Joell Ortiz, make a name for himself after leaving Aftermath. But no, dude just decided to live off 2001 money. I don't know what's with all these Former Aftermath artists, whenever they get dropped, they decide to get lazy and have no hustle. Bishop & Stat have a lot of potential too and their basically invisible. Do some features, do some shows, reach out to other artists, I mean do something.

Hack Wilson - real

He could've been like Joell Ortiz, make a name for himself after leaving Aftermath. But no, dude just decided to live off 2001 money. I don't know what's with all these Former Aftermath artists, whenever they get dropped, they decide to get lazy and have no hustle. Bishop & Stat have a lot of potential too and their basically invisible. Do some features, do some shows, reach out to other artists, I mean do something.

maybe dude got black balled

sofdark

I doubt it. I don't think Aftermath blackballs affiliates that leave or got dropped. Joell asked to leave Aftermath and he was still out there grinding. He didn't even release mixtapes to create buzz. I firmly believe it's laziness.

Will_B

I think they paid him off. If Hitt dropped an album right after 2001 people would be callin Dre a fake

But why the fuck we get a news story and no audio lol

GangstaBoogy

I'm not mad at what he's saying but my only question is...why now?

Very true. You have to be thankful for this new era with guys like Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, YG, Tyga, etc etc because they've taken complete control of their careers and make shit happen. That lost era, as I call it, was TERRIBLY LAZY. Crooked I, Techniec, Knoc-turn'al, Hittman, Short Khop, Sly Boogie, Conway, etc - these were GREAT talents. But they just sat around waiting for labels to give them a career. They didn't grind, didn't feed their fans, didn't give a fuck.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hack Wilson - real

Very true. You have to be thankful for this new era with guys like Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, YG, Tyga, etc etc because they've taken complete control of their careers and make shit happen. That lost era, as I call it, was TERRIBLY LAZY. Crooked I, Techniec, Knoc-turn'al, Hittman, Short Khop, Sly Boogie, Conway, etc - these were GREAT talents. But they just sat around waiting for labels to give them a career. They didn't grind, didn't feed their fans, didn't give a fuck.

how did crooked i not feed his fans?  he gave them like 500 free freestyles with better verses than 99% of rappers albums

hittman...that dude was lazy.

Eddz

Stat Quo is working more behind the scene now, he had a big interview with hiphodx

FUCK-YOU-BItch

damn man fuckin Clintdogg is still alive...

Re: Hittman dissing Dr. Dre in new song by Asoka - “The Humble Hustle” (2014)
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 07:49:55 AM »
damn man fuckin Clintdogg is still alive...

Even death can't kill him. Clintdogg Immortal.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 08:25:44 AM »
Stat Quo is working more behind the scene now, he had a big interview with hiphodx

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »
Add E-White to that list.

how did crooked i not feed his fans?  he gave them like 500 free freestyles with better verses than 99% of rappers albums

hittman...that dude was lazy.

He's been around since 1995...19 years and still never put out an official album. Don't give me any of that "that 1 project was basically an album" or "the climate has change, street albums are albums". Crooked I completely disrespected his fans throughout the 2000's by making us wait and wait and wait until he could find an "In Da Club" type single to push him to platinum (which was never realistic to begin with).

Look at someone like Game. He's 10 years in: dropped 5 official albums, about 15 official mixtapes, and just as many freestyles as Crooked I. Hell the New Boyz have released more albums than Crooked I!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 02:26:57 PM »

He's been around since 1995...19 years and still never put out an official album.

are you just living in denial that he dropped Apex Predator?  lol i thought everyone knew he has a solo LP out by now.  honestly man i won't even bother further if you don't even do your research on something like this.

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 02:53:25 PM »
crook is definitely not lazy, dumb ? naive ? probably but definitely not lazy, he had already recorded 4 solo albums by the age of 23 : one with Virgin, one with 19th street and two with DR (Untouchable and Say Hi To The Bad Guy), he just happened to fall victim of label politics and he was at a wrong period on tha row staying loyal to death row was a bad move but he was under contract so he couldn't opt out like that. but yeah after 2005 he should have dropped albums on a regular basis but he was naive to think he could build a buzz and an anticipation for a big major backed album, but dude's got a sick work ethic regardless, just bad business acumen and decision taking skills.