Author Topic: YG - Do It To Ya Video Coming Soon (BTS Video)  (Read 149 times)

bouli77

YG - Do It To Ya Video Coming Soon (BTS Video)
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:28 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/84kgV8lmIc8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/84kgV8lmIc8</a>

just when i was telling myself this would make for a nice single I stumbled upon this video. DJ Mustard talks about the conception of the song with C-Ballin co-producing it and Terrace Martin playing the keys. cameos include MGK and Nipsey. It's a shame they didn't get Daz & Kurupt for the video though.

Blood$

Re: YG - Do It To Ya Video Coming Soon (BTS Video)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 11:06:20 AM »
yeah a DPG cameo would have been tough but Daz dropped a G-mix to this not long after the album dropped

this will do well on radio/TV and it's a good history lesson for the youngins who don't know about Dogg Pound

Mr. Theo

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 11:12:33 AM »
yeah a DPG cameo would have been tough but Daz dropped a G-mix to this not long after the album dropped

this will do well on radio/TV and it's a good history lesson for the youngins who don't know about Dogg Pound

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 11:28:05 PM »

i love how mustard dismissed Daz and Kurupt in the interview by not mentioning and saying "music most people my age don't know about" LOL

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 11:33:18 PM »

i love how mustard dismissed Daz and Kurupt in the interview by not mentioning and saying "music most people my age don't know about" LOL

I bet they got some money out of all this though, unless Death Row still has their Dogg Food masters? that's a whole other thread lol