Author Topic: Jayo Felony  (Read 1639 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Jayo Felony
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 02:02:35 PM »
I heard he got blackballed after sockin that nigga snoop  :o
Blackballed is to the Illuminati what DVD is to Blu-Ray. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 10:55:04 PM »
Rapping on extremely underground projects by local artist in San Diego from time-to-time.

Going against the king of the East and the king of the West was a dumb move but he's had a few opportunities to redeem his career but he's blown them all. You guys saw the footage of him on the news for being a "squatter". He's had multiple visits to rehab and jail. Lost his G-Unit deal before the ink even dried. Dissed Mitchy Slick and half the other artist in San Diego and that got him caught up in a lot of shit. Lifelong loser.

He Had A G-Unit Deal? When Was This?

they never signed a contract but he had a meeting with 50 Cent via Mobb Deep back in '06

Game was also interested in putting him down with BWS around the same time but I think he was still under contract with Treacherous

It was a lil more than that. Game was causing real damage to G-Unit around that time and 50 needed a way to stay relevant to the West Coast (while also building up his label with guys like Mobb Deep and MOP) so he was basically trying to start his own California version of State Property. Spider Loc, 40 Glocc, Jayo Felony, Sky Balla, and a few others were called in and received interest. That's also the reason why Sky Balla asked Game to not credit him for doing the hook on one of his SSSL disses. I also heard Yukmouth was trying to force his way into that conglomerate which is why he  stopped all the G-Unit dissing but obviously 50 didn't care either way lol.

But Bay Loc posted a few times on the siccness forum that Jayo was working on a mixtape for G-Unit Records. But before it was even completed he ended up in rehab then more legal trouble.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 11:06:17 PM »
Spider was on G-Unit before Game even left.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 05:43:25 AM »
I heard he got blackballed after sockin that nigga snoop  :o

You talkin' about the time that Jayo got beat up by Snoop, Tray Deee and some other dudes?

adi760

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 06:34:56 AM »
Wut? Beat up by Snoop and Tray Deee? Tell somethin more about this.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »
Rapping on extremely underground projects by local artist in San Diego from time-to-time.

Going against the king of the East and the king of the West was a dumb move but he's had a few opportunities to redeem his career but he's blown them all. You guys saw the footage of him on the news for being a "squatter". He's had multiple visits to rehab and jail. Lost his G-Unit deal before the ink even dried. Dissed Mitchy Slick and half the other artist in San Diego and that got him caught up in a lot of shit. Lifelong loser.

He Had A G-Unit Deal? When Was This?

they never signed a contract but he had a meeting with 50 Cent via Mobb Deep back in '06

Game was also interested in putting him down with BWS around the same time but I think he was still under contract with Treacherous

It was a lil more than that. Game was causing real damage to G-Unit around that time and 50 needed a way to stay relevant to the West Coast (while also building up his label with guys like Mobb Deep and MOP) so he was basically trying to start his own California version of State Property. Spider Loc, 40 Glocc, Jayo Felony, Sky Balla, and a few others were called in and received interest. That's also the reason why Sky Balla asked Game to not credit him for doing the hook on one of his SSSL disses. I also heard Yukmouth was trying to force his way into that conglomerate which is why he  stopped all the G-Unit dissing but obviously 50 didn't care either way lol.

But Bay Loc posted a few times on the siccness forum that Jayo was working on a mixtape for G-Unit Records. But before it was even completed he ended up in rehab then more legal trouble.

I never knew about Sky Ball being on SSSL lol which hook? I only remember "California Soul"

soopa-man

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 10:53:13 AM »
Wut? Beat up by Snoop and Tray Deee? Tell somethin more about this.
Heard it was at a video shoot or the set of baby boy, jayo approached the eastsidaz about the whole crip hop and tray deer dusted him off supposedly, that's when the whole fall out with snoop and jayo really hit the roof, this also around the time jayo put out the jay-z diss and jay-z mentions the beat down in xxl when he was talking about the blueprint recordings.  It was the cover with jayZ and beanie on it.

Okka

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »
He got beat up at the set of "Baby Boy". Here's what Tray Deee said about the situation.

23. Daz Dillinger spoke of an incident that supposedly went down in 2005 about you getting into a fight with Jayo Felony, tell us about that.

We were filming the Baby Boy movie back in ’01 and Jayo came into the trailer we were in and wanted to fight Snoop behind who originated the phrase “Crip-Hop”. I had authorized him (Jayo) to confront Snoop (I won’t fight anyone won’t get down for themselves) until I heard what the discrepancy was, so I intervened, as I had came up with that title at Snoops home studio in Claremont, and told Jayo if he had an issue with anyone, it was me. Well, he was intent on making Snoop his target, but Dogg struck first. There were at least 16 Long Beach thugs present, so quite naturally we all followed suit. Jayo was my nieces boyfriend at that time, plus he and I were respectful of each others Crip’n and lyrical proficiency, therefore I took it upon myself to get Jayo and Snoop on the phone together and dead the repercussions that were sure to follow. For the record, Daz Dillinger was not present when the altercation took place, and furthermore I have been locked up since Nov. ’03.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »
back in 2001 Jay Z called up the execs at Def Jam crying for them to not release JAyo's album because Jayo called out Jay for talking about crips and bloods

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 02:40:24 PM »
yea beefin wit jigga got him blackballed. Him and Snoop cool now so I dont think Snoop the reason he not gettin play its JayZ bitch ass. I think the Trued Up video he shot in Marcy projects (that to this day I dont think anyone has ever seen) dissin Jigga is what really made Jigga do that punk shit.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:43:16 PM by BiggSadot »
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

bouli77

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 02:45:13 PM »
didn't people affiliated with jay z showed up at a jayo video shoot armed and stuff ? i remember reading something along those lines on westcoast2K or some site like that back in like 01 or 02 lol

Okka

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2014, 12:42:02 AM »
yea beefin wit jigga got him blackballed. Him and Snoop cool now so I dont think Snoop the reason he not gettin play its JayZ bitch ass. I think the Trued Up video he shot in Marcy projects (that to this day I dont think anyone has ever seen) dissin Jigga is what really made Jigga do that punk shit.

Didn't the video leak in real bad quality?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2014, 12:54:43 AM »
back in 2001 Jay Z called up the execs at Def Jam crying for them to not release JAyo's album because Jayo called out Jay for talking about crips and bloods
That sounds like exaggerated noise to me.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2014, 11:49:45 AM »

Recent interview talking about everything including new album due this month (not dropped, of course) called "I'ma Tell Tha Troof".

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 09:08:30 PM »

Didn't the video leak in real bad quality?

I read on here that it was out there in bad quality but I have yet to see it

it got banned from BET I know that much