Author Topic: Hittman dissing Dr. Dre in new song by Asoka - “The Humble Hustle” (2014)  (Read 892 times)

sofdark

Re: Hittman dissing Dr. Dre in new song by Asoka - “The Humble Hustle” (2014)
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 04:44:06 PM »
I'm not mad at what he's saying but my only question is...why now?

Fuck this guy. Dude's laziness amazed me.

He could've been like Joell Ortiz, make a name for himself after leaving Aftermath. But no, dude just decided to live off 2001 money. I don't know what's with all these Former Aftermath artists, whenever they get dropped, they decide to get lazy and have no hustle. Bishop & Stat have a lot of potential too and their basically invisible. Do some features, do some shows, reach out to other artists, I mean do something.

Very true. You have to be thankful for this new era with guys like Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, YG, Tyga, etc etc because they've taken complete control of their careers and make shit happen. That lost era, as I call it, was TERRIBLY LAZY. Crooked I, Techniec, Knoc-turn'al, Hittman, Short Khop, Sly Boogie, Conway, etc - these were GREAT talents. But they just sat around waiting for labels to give them a career. They didn't grind, didn't feed their fans, didn't give a fuck.

Looking at that list makes me sad because at one point of time, I was fan of almost all of the artists listed above. Thank God the newer west cats learned to use youtube and grind on their own.

sofdark

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »

He's been around since 1995...19 years and still never put out an official album.

are you just living in denial that he dropped Apex Predator?  lol i thought everyone knew he has a solo LP out by now.  honestly man i won't even bother further if you don't even do your research on something like this.

Sometimes I wish that was just a mixtape because the album quality is nowhere near his level of skill. Someone talked about how there are dudes who got bars but can't compose a full song. Crooked I seem to fall in that catagory.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »

He's been around since 1995...19 years and still never put out an official album.

are you just living in denial that he dropped Apex Predator?  lol i thought everyone knew he has a solo LP out by now.  honestly man i won't even bother further if you don't even do your research on something like this.

Sometimes I wish that was just a mixtape because the album quality is nowhere near his level of skill. Someone talked about how there are dudes who got bars but can't compose a full song. Crooked I seem to fall in that catagory.

so what songs on it are wack?  i didn't care for tracks 5 and 7, that's it.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
the beats were ass on Apex Predator lol Crooked I hasn't ever dropped a weak verse lyrically though and definitely isn't lazy

where the fuck did Techniec go though he was one fire during the BWS stint, Eastwood too for that matter