Author Topic: Knocs Landin Full Album Version Question.  (Read 986 times)

Eddz

Knocs Landin Full Album Version Question.
« on: September 19, 2014, 12:49:03 AM »
Just wondering if the full album version of Knoc Landin ever leaked in CDQ or high  quality?

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:44:11 AM by Okka »

snipes

• Lil Geezy
Re: Knocs Landin Full Album Veriosn Question.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:27:35 PM »
Don't think so, but its out there: http://www.discogs.com/Knoc-Turnal-Knocs-Landin/release/2718024

For the right price, I'm sure it can be available lol

johnnie360

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 09:11:42 PM »
Yes it leaked, thats why it never hit the shelf. It was so heavily bootlegged. It was one of my favorite albums of the day. Lets all Roll is my cut.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 10:57:57 PM »
Man that 2nd leak (the Elektra Records sampler) had some dope cuts that still haven't leaked untagged.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Eddz

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 03:36:52 AM »
Yes it leaked, thats why it never hit the shelf. It was so heavily bootlegged. It was one of my favorite albums of the day. Lets all Roll is my cut.

Did it leak in CDQ though?

johnnie360

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 09:50:03 AM »
Yes as far as I am concerned, the quality was on point.

There were blank spaces pops, and hisses at the start of the tracks. I cleaned all that up. I took both the advances and made one tight cd. Theres a song called "you dont know much", and it kinda cuts off at the end, and then goes into "If I could" all in one track. I seperated the tracks, added a fade out into "you dont know much", and made "If I could" into a seperate song.

Then Drake Magnum from West Coast Rydaz, made a dope ass cover. I still have this on an old Hard drive. I will find it. We also did the Hittman album the same way. Took all the leaks, and the "Ben Baller Mix", compiled an album, and Drake made a cover. In fact it was posted all over the net.

I will locate the knoc album and upload it, tommorow. If your searching for it, you want to find something as close to the original source as possible. I am sure it has been ripped, reencoded, over and over again, and you want something that is fairly untouched.

Here is the Cover Drake did for HIttman

soopa-man

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 10:46:35 AM »
I remember most of it leaking, but the tracks that were right as fuck never did, "your only son" "what is life?" And "reverend knoc" leaked in low quality and with skips in some parts (mostly the reverend knoc due to removing of label tags)

Eddz

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »

There were blank spaces pops, and hisses at the start of the tracks. I cleaned all that up. I took both the advances and made one tight cd. Theres a song called "you dont know much", and it kinda cuts off at the end, and then goes into "If I could" all in one track. I seperated the tracks, added a fade out into "you dont know much", and made "If I could" into a seperate song.

Then Drake Magnum from West Coast Rydaz, made a dope ass cover. I still have this on an old Hard drive. I will find it. We also did the Hittman album the same way. Took all the leaks, and the "Ben Baller Mix", compiled an album, and Drake made a cover. In fact it was posted all over the net.

I will locate the knoc album and upload it, tommorow. If your searching for it, you want to find something as close to the original source as possible. I am sure it has been ripped, reencoded, over and over again, and you want something that is fairly untouched.

If you could upload the full album that would be great.

That Hittman cover looks awesome!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 04:00:59 PM »

If you could upload the full album that would be great.

That Hittman cover looks awesome!

Yes can you upload the knoc s album please

snipes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 04:32:52 PM »
I remember most of it leaking, but the tracks that were right as fuck never did, "your only son" "what is life?" And "reverend knoc" leaked in low quality and with skips in some parts (mostly the reverend knoc due to removing of label tags)

There are two versions of the 2nd album. One is tagged, and one is a cdr that is not tagged. The untagged CDr has not leaked, its great quality. The first version only got leaked to the internet as an unfinished master. Id sell wav rips of the CDr for the right price, but I don't spend money collecting rare cd's to give them away and ruin the value of what I bought.

Tagged Promo on the left, Untagged CD-R on the right.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:38:46 PM by snipes »

systar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 11:42:35 PM »
Been looking for an untagged version for a while: please upload that Knocs landin

soopa-man

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 01:11:25 AM »

There are two versions of the 2nd album. One is tagged, and one is a cdr that is not tagged. The untagged CDr has not leaked, its great quality. The first version only got leaked to the internet as an unfinished master. Id sell wav rips of the CDr for the right price, but I don't spend money collecting rare cd's to give them away and ruin the value of what I bought.

How much hit me up on the pm...

Tagged Promo on the left, Untagged CD-R on the right.

How much hit me up ASAP on the pm!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:47:16 PM by soopa-man »

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 07:13:03 AM »
can somebody upload that knoc album?

Okka

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 05:43:50 AM »
How much did you spend on those two CD's, Snipes?