Author Topic: Hollywood hoes nudes leaking.  (Read 967 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Hollywood hoes nudes leaking.
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 06:17:22 AM »
"I try to convince these dumb ass parts to switch from T-Mobile to Verizon...u heard dat new T.I. song? Look some of the lyrics are on my shirt."

I can see that being his go to move.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 06:54:50 AM »
"I try to convince these dumb ass parts to switch from T-Mobile to Verizon...u heard dat new T.I. song? Look some of the lyrics are on my shirt."

I can see that being his go to move.
I moved on from verizon last year little buddy. your jokes are so cornballish and outdated. I'm the man elsewhere now: 1 year 4 awards 3 bonuses later. chew on that !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2014, 09:37:49 PM »
Downgraded to AT&T bruh?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2014, 10:23:50 PM »
 Here the rumours about teh Emma watson sex tape? she just seesm too "propper' for that.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2014, 01:07:50 PM »
OGCM, how come u aint at da-sauce?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 12:13:26 AM »
I keep reading they're getting leak, but I see no images. Who gonna hook it up?
Love the pic u posted on kim k selfie, i'd do it but I don't know how 2 manage my fucked up life right now.  Plus, I don't wanna worry about some celebrity getting me in trouble 4 posting them if I found them.  I also go on other sites/forums + I gotta be a work slave 4 peanuts  >:( Sometimes my computer fucks up too much, where I gotta change browsers.

I know some women celebrities don't like that their pics are being leaked, but HEY!  DON'T TAKE NUDE PICS & THIS STUFF WON'T HAPPEN!  If you do, then send it to your computer ASAP where it will less likely get seen by people of the internet world.