Author Topic: What's up with Kurupt's G-TV 2?  (Read 2148 times)

doublee313

What's up with Kurupt's G-TV 2?
« on: September 22, 2014, 09:54:50 PM »
I bought this shit on Kickstarter and haven't heard a peep in months.  How many others bought this?  Anyone have an updated information or what Kickstarter does if the person screws you?

Daz robbed me back in the day with 2 albums and a t-shirt, now Kurupt got my ass for $35 or something.  What the fuck is going on.  DPG is sticking it to me like a bad dealer.

romson19

Re: What's up with Kurupt's G-TV 2?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 12:29:58 AM »
hit up 2 zodiac on facebook, this DVD will probably be ready in a month... but I don't belive him, this dude constantly changes his mind... fuck him
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 03:40:40 AM »
i'm affraid it's neva comin.  :-X
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 03:59:33 AM »
 I pledged to kick starter for ths also. It aint just Kurupt though, i also gave money for the new formular of tantacle grape and the same thing has happened. It happens with game develpoment that is funded the same way(massive delays). I havent given up yet but i dont think i will pledge to a project being funded via kick starter again any time soon.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 01:31:04 PM »
I pledged too and I'm pissed. How long can it take to release it? It looked like it was filmed and done before he started the Kickstarter campaign going by the advert. Otherwise he needs the money to fund all the weed he's going to smoke in the video or the talk about bitches. Kurupt has really gone down in my estimation because of this gank move.

doublee313

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 09:31:31 PM »
I received an email today from Kurupt/Kickstarter:

GTV2 UPDATE

Posted by KURUPT
We're sorry for not keeping everybody n tha loop wit tha gtv2 project - we at penagon/sicfuc films would like ta apologize and inform u that everything is on schedule - we've been filmin so much and tryin ta make this project as classic as can be - for all those who supported and pre - ordered Gtv2 ure definitely tha first ta receive this epic hip-hop experience wit kurupt Snoop Daz and Tha whole Dogg Pound Gang - we appreciate u all
GOTTI

I guess we have to wait a little longer.  I love his spelling.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 10:28:24 PM »
 I just checked my e-mails and yup got this message. I wonder if the feed back from here got passed on?

daytondanger

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »

I pledged
i also rape
I havent given up yet
i dont think i will any time soon.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 10:32:52 PM »
 get a job cunt.

daytondanger

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 10:41:49 PM »
get a job cunt.

No thanks Untermensch. It is against my moral and religious values to acquire the services of a prostitute.
But getting a Job Cunt might be a easy solution for you to finally get intimate with a woman, considering that you are a godless, filthy and desperate man.
Have a nice day!

doublee313

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 11:05:52 PM »
get a job cunt.

No thanks Untermensch. It is against my moral and religious values to acquire the services of a prostitute.
But getting a Job Cunt might be a easy solution for you to finally get intimate with a woman, considering that you are a godless, filthy and desperate man.
Have a nice day!

Lord Gayboy why do you keep fucking up threads with your bullshit?  Go find a gay forum and feed them your ignorance and poems or whatever you are trying to post.  You said you were raped I can see why.

daytondanger

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 11:38:08 PM »
Lord Gayboy is that a compliment or an insult?
Being a rennaisance man I take it as a compliment. After all I am a merry and handsome fellow.
Cheer up a little!

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2014, 02:51:19 AM »
I guess you dont speak Australian?

daytondanger

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 07:58:58 AM »

I guess

We know, you do that alot.
Which makes you insecure.
Untermensch.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2014, 02:04:46 PM »
back to topic boys! kurupt posted some info about the project on instagram:

We're sorry for not keeping everybody n tha loop wit tha gtv2 project - we at penagon/sicfuc films would like ta apologize and inform u that everything is on schedule - we've been filmin so much and tryin ta make this project as classic as can be - for all those who supported and pre - ordered Gtv2 ure definitely tha first ta receive this epic hip-hop experience wit kurupt Snoop Daz and Tha whole Dogg Pound Gang - we appreciate u all

Source:

8)