Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - I (Produced by Rahki) new single  (Read 3391 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kendrick Lamar - I (Produced by Rahki) new single
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 02:00:25 PM »
you insane bro, it's ok doe

jay rock > k dawt

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 02:08:30 PM »
Jay Rock is only better at being a traditional Cali sounding MC where as Kendrick is more diverse and versatile which draws more interest/appeal

Follow Me Home was like a 4.5/5 album though  8)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »
sample is dope however not feeling Kendrick on this

The_Offence

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
so this is the new westcoast face??? where the fuck is the jay rock album??

for real

Jay Rock is way doper than Kendrick

rock is good but not better then dot
last album was good but outdated
no shit smart guy. some of the songs were recorded in 2008 because his album was supposed to come out that year on warner bros ::) thats why records like bout that sounds like it was influenced by get rich or die trying because that was the sound that was hot when he recorded it. follow home was basically a album they just threw out there with no real promo because they got a deal with teach to put it out. his new album will be all current shit because he walking on that bitch right now.

The_Offence

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 02:33:21 PM »
i fuck with kendrick but he trying to be on that pharrell wave with that old people grown and sexy shit.. leave that weird shit for the old niggas in the game like snoop and pharrell fam. he saw pharrell  was killing the charts with happy and he tried to copy that shit with i love myself. niggas like pharrell gotta make music like that because they ain't no lyricist and they gotta get in where they fit in. this nigga is in the prime of his career and he already starting to push that watered down shit that 40 year old niggas put out.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:47:35 PM by The_Offence »

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 02:40:11 PM »

Nothing against Jay Rock but dude is just another Cali rapper whereas KDot brings something different to the table that appeals to more people. As far as this song itself, not feeling it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 03:27:02 PM »
Jay Rock is only better at being a traditional Cali sounding MC where as Kendrick is more diverse and versatile which draws more interest/appeal

Follow Me Home was like a 4.5/5 album though  8)

aerroc

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 03:35:26 PM »

Nothing against Jay Rock but dude is just another Cali rapper whereas KDot brings something different to the table that appeals to more people. As far as this song itself, not feeling it.

check out black lip bastard remix with black hippy rock killed that verse hes not just another cali rapper he just needs a break

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 03:36:59 PM »

for real

Jay Rock is way doper than Kendrick

nothing on rock i like him but i just hope his new album isn't all blood bullshit
rock is good but not better then dot
last album was good but outdated
no shit smart guy. some of the songs were recorded in 2008 because his album was supposed to come out that year on warner bros ::) thats why records like bout that sounds like it was influenced by get rich or die trying because that was the sound that was hot when he recorded it. follow home was basically a album they just threw out there with no real promo because they got a deal with teach to put it out. his new album will be all current shit because he walking on that bitch right now.

aerroc

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
dont forget ya Kendrick Lamar - Cartoons & Cereal was the first single but never made gkmc same might be for this

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 03:40:56 PM »

jay rock >

fact

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 04:00:02 PM »
I don't know how I feel about this. I gotta bump it more. After one spin, it sounded disappointing.

I feel the Eminem influence. Worst decision Kendrick ever made was getting in the studio with him lol.
LMAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 04:03:37 PM »
dont forget ya Kendrick Lamar - Cartoons & Cereal was the first single but never made gkmc same might be for this
LOL ain't no ways around it bruh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 04:24:28 PM »

jay rock >

fact

Lol compelling argument. Between the two I personally like Jay Rock's music more, my only point was that Kdot makes music that appeals to more people because he goes beyond the Cali Gangster rap that you can hear from a bunch of other dudes.

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 04:53:10 PM »
"Cartoons & Cereal" was never supposed to be a single it was just a track that leaked too early so it got scrapped