Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - I (Produced by Rahki) new single  (Read 3419 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Kendrick Lamar - I (Produced by Rahki) new single
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 04:59:52 PM »
I heard this bullshit on the radio today and LOL'd @ how the dubb would respond to it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 05:13:13 PM »
I heard this bullshit on the radio today and LOL'd @ how the dubb would respond to it.

i didn't expect 2 many to like it here due to the fact its still 1996 here  :D

aerroc

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 05:16:50 PM »
dont forget ya Kendrick Lamar - Cartoons & Cereal was the first single but never made gkmc same might be for this
LOL ain't no ways around it bruh.

dont worry dot gonna deliver unlike ti who needs every damn artist and producers on his album dot can still make and sell better music solo

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »
dont forget ya Kendrick Lamar - Cartoons & Cereal was the first single but never made gkmc same might be for this

dont worry dot gonna deliver unlike ti who needs every damn artist and producers on his album dot can still make and sell better music solo

true, Kendrick is a lot better than T.I. 

and T.I. does need 15 features per album to gain interest from anyone.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 05:31:08 PM »

hahaha from the looks of it kendrick ain't deliverin' but helium voiced jibberish over some faggot ass beat. erykah badu threw that pussy to him and got him wearin' see through tank tops.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 05:32:07 PM »

true, Kendrick is a lot better than T.I. 

and T.I. does need 15 features per album to gain interest from anyone.
when is that new crooked I droppin' ? LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 05:51:49 PM »

hahaha from the looks of it kendrick ain't deliverin' but helium voiced jibberish over some faggot ass beat. erykah badu threw that pussy to him and got him wearin' see through tank tops.

Lol....this song is pretty average but still DOMINATES both of T.I.'s singles by an enormous margin. You should probably fall back lmfao.

papa-smurf

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 05:55:37 PM »
kendrick lamar the dopest new artist.He the only new artist with real talent But this song sucks. I know kendrick album is gonna be dope tho

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 05:55:54 PM »

Lol....this song is pretty average but still DOMINATES both of T.I.'s singles by an enormous margin. You should probably fall back lmfao.
about the money >>>

thegooddoc

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 06:00:48 PM »
Not a bad song.  I can see this song being played on the radio.  I listened to the soundcloud link and the mix is terrible.  Sounds like a mess.  I hope Dre cleans this up.   

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 06:00:59 PM »
t.i. is a  washed up reality star

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 06:02:03 PM »
Not a bad song.  I can see this song being played on the radio.  I listened to the soundcloud link and the mix is terrible.  Sounds like a mess.  I hope Dre cleans this up.   

it's better than T.I. right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 06:18:01 PM »

why are u turnin' this into a t.i. thread dumb wilson ?

aerroc

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2014, 08:09:50 PM »

why are u turnin' this into a t.i. thread dumb wilson ?

kind of hard not too when you use that goofy looking fuck ti and that biter Pharrell who steals every ones shit  :D as a sig

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pharrell+Williams+is+a+biter&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-beta&channel=sb#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&q=Pharrell+Williams+sued

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2014, 08:17:03 PM »
And this homo made reference to Kendrick wearing a wife beater like T.I. doesn't look like he's posing for some "Feed Africa" commercial.