Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - I (Produced by Rahki) new single  (Read 3422 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kendrick Lamar - I (Produced by Rahki) new single
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2014, 11:56:19 AM »
i can't believe some of you are trying to excuse this wackness

Will_B

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
Songs not bad, it's just the accents that are weird.

I think the tracks playing at the wrong speed. Someone should try slowing the pitch down

The_Offence

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2014, 10:02:30 AM »
i don't care what anybody says i just can't get into this shit.. i've tried to listen to this shit about 6 times and i just can't. kendrick and ab is dropping some weird ass music right now. ab just dropped a country music record like WTF.. these niggas are trying to push that outside the box shit way to far. you know there's rappers that be on that i do trap beats, i don't follow whats poppin now, im sticking to that real blah blah, that shit is cool but sometimes some of these niggas try to be so different that either they cross the line on some border homo type shit or their music is no longer hip hop. you got niggas trying to mix dance music with rap just to be different and say i created my own lane. sometimes that shit is fucking wack and i think that's what happened to kendrick. he's trying way too hard to keep up that new voice shit and he just crossed the line. people loved this niggas music because it was like political poetry rap and not too many niggas on a major label is really doing that right now. the problem is now he went too far with this shit and it just sounds like some black eyed peas type weird shit.. even the way kendrick dresses now is on that weird kayne west shit. the best way to describe this shit is : WHEN TRYING TO BE TOO DIFFERENT GOES TOO FAR. it's funny when people say that new kendrick is dope man, y'all just don't know what real hip hop is anymore, y'all on that 2 chainz shit now :-\ nah nigga how the fuck is this real hip hop ? go listen to the Essence of real Rap and Hip-Hop and tell if this sounds anything like it. do you think niggas like RUN DMC would put out a record like this back in their days ? i expect this shit from pharrell,macklemore & Will I Am. this sounds more like a cross between pop and hip hop with a wack soul sample. some people just think oh ron isley touched it so that means it's instant greatness. it's like those stupid eminem dick riders that think all his songs are classic's.

nigga wtf is this ? niggas need to stick to rapping and stop trying to be models man. you see kanye wearing some homo shirt with his titties out and his chest hair like taco meat.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:30:14 AM by The_Offence »

bouli77

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2014, 01:02:17 PM »
damn someone is pissed

i'm not fond of the song either, i think kendrick's better than that and that it was a cheap attempt at crossing over but the sample is clean though and it doesn't affect kendrick's previous body of work. how he dresses is a complete different subject though, ever since hip hop started, there's been a lot of different clothing trends and a LOT of corny ones, he's not the first to look effeminate.

i agree with you with that outside the box thing but that's what hip hop is all about, pushing boundaries, it's just sometimes it goes in a wrong direction and in that case it needs to be said but hip hop has never been about being conservative otherwise peeps would still be rapping like Kool Moe Dee and Doggystyle would have never had any success.

it's a good thing that song is not the first single and won't be on the album, it's sack especially compared to swimming pool.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2014, 11:03:23 AM »
i don't care what anybody says i just can't get into this shit.. i've tried to listen to this shit about 6 times and i just can't. kendrick and ab is dropping some weird ass music right now. ab just dropped a country music record like WTF.. these niggas are trying to push that outside the box shit way to far. you know there's rappers that be on that i do trap beats, i don't follow whats poppin now, im sticking to that real blah blah, that shit is cool but sometimes some of these niggas try to be so different that either they cross the line on some border homo type shit or their music is no longer hip hop. you got niggas trying to mix dance music with rap just to be different and say i created my own lane. sometimes that shit is fucking wack and i think that's what happened to kendrick. he's trying way too hard to keep up that new voice shit and he just crossed the line. people loved this niggas music because it was like political poetry rap and not too many niggas on a major label is really doing that right now. the problem is now he went too far with this shit and it just sounds like some black eyed peas type weird shit.. even the way kendrick dresses now is on that weird kayne west shit. the best way to describe this shit is : WHEN TRYING TO BE TOO DIFFERENT GOES TOO FAR. it's funny when people say that new kendrick is dope man, y'all just don't know what real hip hop is anymore, y'all on that 2 chainz shit now :-\ nah nigga how the fuck is this real hip hop ? go listen to the Essence of real Rap and Hip-Hop and tell if this sounds anything like it. do you think niggas like RUN DMC would put out a record like this back in their days ? i expect this shit from pharrell,macklemore & Will I Am. this sounds more like a cross between pop and hip hop with a wack soul sample. some people just think oh ron isley touched it so that means it's instant greatness. it's like those stupid eminem dick riders that think all his songs are classic's.

nigga wtf is this ? niggas need to stick to rapping and stop trying to be models man. you see kanye wearing some homo shirt with his titties out and his chest hair like taco meat.

you didn't like there matching outfits lol Kanye needs a bra

Blood$

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »

you're Canadian, bruh...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2014, 11:34:10 AM »

you're Canadian, bruh...
jamaican bruh

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2014, 11:29:10 PM »
Jay Rock is way doper than Kendrick

Jay Rock is wack now dude. Clearly the weak link of Black Hippy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2014, 07:41:46 AM »

lol not at all, he had one of the best verses on Kendrick and Q's albums, killed it on Ab-Soul's project too

once he drops a new project I'm sure he'll start buzzing again like he was

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2014, 08:43:24 AM »
I remember trying to be "that nigga" bragging to people "AYO Jay Rock is going to be the next big thing, just watch". This was like eleven minutes after "All My Life" with Wayne came out lol.

aerroc

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2014, 10:52:03 AM »

well mr fan weather u dont know shit cause q always been the weakest link
once tde start pushing rock and rock stops talking hood shit like he did in every track on his album thing will change

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2014, 11:31:08 AM »
"westcoast" music fans are so sensitive when an artist doesn't do something "westcoast"

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2014, 01:27:49 PM »
this is the worst shit i've ever heard in my life

and rud, once again, quit stealing topics and get people to put in legit work homie......