Author Topic: 50 Flop: "If The Charts Mattered Now, I'd Quit"  (Read 607 times)

Lucifuge

Re: 50 Flop: "If The Charts Mattered Now, I'd Quit"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 11:25:34 PM »
He's right.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:51:36 PM »
He's right.

years ago all he talked about was album sales this fluke cant sell shit he needs to retire

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 07:24:04 PM »
He's right.

years ago all he talked about was album sales this fluke cant sell shit he needs to retire

Years ago the game was different. The music industry has changed a lot. What's so difficult to understand about that?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 07:30:22 PM »
Turn about is fair play

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 08:52:42 PM »

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 09:07:35 PM »
He's right.

Years ago the game was different. The music industry has changed a lot. What's so difficult to understand about that?

that he sux i never ever been a fan of his music this fluke was lucky making that vitamin water deal or his wack ass would of been broke by now

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 01:59:12 AM »
He's right.

that he sux i never ever been a fan of his music this fluke was lucky making that vitamin water deal or his wack ass would of been broke by now

Yeah 50 Cent definitely sucks. Get Rich or Die Tryin definitely wasn't a classic and the most successful rap debut of all time. But yeah he owes his career to Vitamin Water.

Blood$

aerroc

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »
He's right.

Yeah 50 Cent definitely sucks. Get Rich or Die Tryin definitely wasn't a classic and the most successful rap debut of all time. But yeah he owes his career to Vitamin Water.

fuck you mr know it all i take what u say with a grain of salt wake up fucker its 2014 not the days of Get Rich or Die Tryin his flows are out dated his beat selection is horrible lmao his last was garbage he should thank dre for giving him the beat for in the club which originally was for detox 50 flukes most successful song i give him props as a business man but as a rapper he sucks and his group sucks and every 1 who came out in that era where are they now? ;) that was the worst era in hip hop history

btw dont you got a realest website to run that no one ever goes 2?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 05:04:32 PM by correa »

sofdark

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 04:19:32 PM »
Why you hate 50 so much brah?