Author Topic: My Report...  (Read 122 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

My Report...
« on: June 11, 2001, 09:37:50 PM »
I was board so I felt like typing up my History class report to show you what gay Mr Simily assaigns us...Here is my Histor Class Final Report! Yes!

Removal of the Native Americans

Forts in Georgia were built in September, 1830, shortly after the Congress passed the Indian Removal Act of 1830. This camp was used to house members of the Georgia Guard who took it upon themselves to hurt the Cherokee even though at this time the settlers were illegal immigrants. The Georgia Guard did not officially exist until December of that year.  A year later the settlers were amazed when the Court ruled that Georgia could not extend its laws on a nation such as the Cherokee, but were again heartened by Andy Jackson's Statement that they weren't sure if he actually said "Well, John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."  Settlers were divided on the issue of removal. White settlers were easily accepted into Cherokee society, but others weren't. Basically, Georgians viewed the Cherokee as higher on the social level than slaves, but not that much higher than them. Some settlers would taunt the Cherokee, telling them the forts were gonna be their new home. Principal Chief John Ross and Whitepath were concerened and went to Washington to meet with Jackson. Jackson told them "You shall remain in your ancient land as long as grass grows and water runs." In early 1835, before the Treaty of New Echota, work began on road improvements to move the Cherokee to the starting point for their removal.

Manifest Destiny

Manifest Destiny was the belief that America was born to expand. The people who believed in manifest destiny tried their hardest to expand the nation. Basically, the US wanted a piece of Texas that Mexico thought belonged to them. There was a huge war about Texas, and at the end, America won. This is what Manifest Destiny was and what the war was all about.

The Seneca Falls Conventions

The first Woman's Rights Convention was in 1840, when Elizabeth Cady Stanton met Lucretia Mott at the World Anti-Slavery Convention in London, the conference that refused to seat Mott and other women delegates from America because of they were girls, Stanton, the young bride of an antislavery agent, and Mott, a Quaker preacher and veteran of reform, talked then of calling a convention to address the condition of women. Eight years later, it came about as a spontaneous event. Stanton believed that women's wrongs to be laid before the public, and women themselves must shoulder the responsibility. The convention was important because it changed History by letting women vote.

The Underground Railroads

The Underground Railroad was a Railroad Underground that was made to help slaves escape to the North. They where owned by Blacks and Whites who opposed slavery. Harriey Tumbman was the most famous conductor of the underground railroad because she made many dangerous trips and guided hundreds of enslaved people, including her parents to freedom.

The Dred Scott Case

Dred Scott was an enslaved African American bought by an army doctor in Missori, a slave state. The Dred Scott case was basically a case were Dred Scott's owner died, and Dred Scott thought that now he should be free so he told the court that, and he told the court that he was born on a Slave Free State, and that he should be a free person, but the Court didn't agree and he was ruled a slave. There was much impact because many people didn't agree at all with the ruling, and most of the, were shocked.

The Emancipation Proclamation

The Emancipation Proclamation was a document that stated the freedom of all the enslaved people in the confederacy. Abraham Lincoln issue the Emancipation Proclamation because he knew that striking a blow against slavery would make Britain and France less likely to aid the South. The Emancipation Proclamation had one of the hugest impacts, because everyone was now allowed to live freely without being owned by another human like a pet dog or cat. If there was no emancipation proclamation, we would probably have black people still being owned by other people, and having horible lives

Bibliography

1. "American Journey", Joyce Aplleby 2000, New York
2. http://kids.infoplease.lycos.com/ce6/history/A08655
3. http://www.ngeorgia.com/history/cherokeeforts.shtml4. "The Emancipation Proclimation", Andre Young 1992, Los Angelas

PS, that's a fake Bibiliography
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: My Report...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2001, 01:12:43 AM »
I never give out the real bibliography. I don't want the teachers to know I copied.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2001, 01:19:25 AM »
LOL...Same here...This was like a report of one month and I did it in 20 mins...I just copy and pasted, and made a fake bibiliography...The gay ass teacher doesnt even read the shit, he just puts a grade...

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2001, 01:52:04 AM »
Yo, NIK check out http://www.easybib.com. It makes the bibliographies for you. I used it for my CHarles Dickens biography that I did 2 weeks ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2001, 09:13:27 AM »
this post has inspired me to post some vintage old cremdilla school reports....

them shits were hillarious "rob made little to no effort in this class, showed know interest for the subject and disrupted fellow pupils regularly"
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2001, 05:44:31 PM »
wow my names rob too.. and mine said the same  ;D

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2001, 06:54:48 AM »
haha
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2001, 07:28:47 PM »
LoL... Mr. Simily was retarded hahahahahahahaha  ;D