Author Topic: your favourite unreleased album is...  (Read 712 times)

doggfather

your favourite unreleased album is...
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:54:03 PM »
There are a plenty of unreleased but somehow leaked album out there (like Ras Kass van gogh, or goldyn child). Which is your favs which is the best?

What you think?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: your favourite unreleased album is...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:23:03 AM »
Ras definitely comes to mind... I thought of that when I randomly ran into him at the Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix on Friday afternoon. Real chill guy.

adi760

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 05:19:25 AM »
Untouchable by Crook
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 06:49:23 AM »
Battlecat - Gumbo Roots
LBC Crew - Haven't You Heard
O.F.T.B. - I Come Up Hard
King T - Thy Kingdom Come
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 02:03:20 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 07:30:22 AM »
Definitely the LBC Crew album if that can be still considered unreleased.  Next would by Thy Kingdom Come.  I don't like every joint on there, but it has some personal classics, including the joint with MC Ren where Ren basically sets a record for most uses of the n-word in a verse :)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 04:10:19 PM »
thy kingdom come
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »
Nate Dogg

dnjp4life

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 01:46:09 AM »
King T's 'Thy Kingdom Come' is definitely my favourite.  It's a shame Aftermath never released it because the whole album slams.  It's a west-coast classic that never saw the light of day because Eminem signed to the label and all attention shifted to him.  I burnt my own copy onto CD last year with the extra skits and bonus tracks.

Also 'The Shit' by 2nd II None would have been a nice addition to the g-funk sub-genre had it officially been released.  It's got some of DJ Quik's best production on it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 01:49:45 AM by dnjp4life »

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 04:18:41 AM »
Definitely the LBC Crew album if that can be still considered unreleased.  Next would by Thy Kingdom Come.  I don't like every joint on there, but it has some personal classics, including the joint with MC Ren where Ren basically sets a record for most uses of the n-word in a verse :)

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 06:14:39 AM »
Detox

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 07:27:11 AM »
 I though Raskass as soon as i seen the thread topic.
 But i agree with the LBC crew album.
 I slept on that king t one!?
 Perhaps the four horse men.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 08:22:06 AM »
Fixxxers - The Midnite Life

Some of the beats are nice, some are whack, but the verses from Quik and AMG on this album are fuckin dope.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 11:13:22 AM »
King T's 'Thy Kingdom Come' is definitely my favourite.  It's a shame Aftermath never released it because the whole album slams.  It's a west-coast classic that never saw the light of day because Eminem signed to the label and all attention shifted to him.  I burnt my own copy onto CD last year with the extra skits and bonus tracks.

Also 'The Shit' by 2nd II None would have been a nice addition to the g-funk sub-genre had it officially been released.  It's got some of DJ Quik's best production on it.

My is 2nd II None "Tha Shit" a.k.a "Road to Safe+Sound" .

Gumbo Roots is great too .

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 12:29:40 PM »

Also 'The Shit' by 2nd II None would have been a nice addition to the g-funk sub-genre had it officially been released.  It's got some of DJ Quik's best production on it.

My is 2nd II None "Tha Shit" a.k.a "Road to Safe+Sound" .

Gumbo Roots is great too .
damn it I forgot about 2nd II none's tha shit album !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 01:27:44 PM »
LBC Crew
closely followed by
Tha Eastsidaz - Gangbang Muzic