Author Topic: 3 Ways to improve Dubcc  (Read 358 times)

Hack Wilson - real

3 Ways to improve Dubcc
« on: October 08, 2014, 12:14:29 PM »
1-can the "entertainment and gaming" section and merge it with G Spot.  that section is where threads go to die

2-make Sports it's own section

3-mods who actually still POST here

Will_B

Re: 3 Ways to improve Dubcc
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 12:48:31 PM »
New forum coming soon ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
dumb wilson can eat a fat dick !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 03:03:17 PM »
The only way to improve this forum is more posters. Every section and thread progresses super slow, with the same tiny cast recycling the same content. That's funny when we get to know certain posters pretty well and we get to torture them if they suck, but it becomes a slow, predictable cycle.

tl;dr - More users.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 03:04:11 PM »
too late...higher ups burned bridges wit all the posters who meant anything to this website. the ones who brought in the traffic were treated as "untermensch". not liking americans is one thing, but opting to lose revenue because of that is somethin special. the prominent posters who were keepin this place alive have reached out on several occasions and it always fell on deaf ears. blame rud- he never saw this site as a community, but rather as a way to line his pockets off of ad revenue. funny thing is, that's one in the same. if the community aspect was held down, this site would still be flourishing ala the coli, boxden, kanyetothe, siccness etc. etc. lots of money being lost due to stubbornness, pride, idiocy, and alla that. in turn, the west coast loses.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 03:11:14 PM »
there are no more intriguing online characters here anymore like they use to be, Seer should sell this joint to someone who actually cares or just put the nail in the coffin already
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 04:12:52 PM »

oh and ban losers like this

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 04:19:21 PM »

oh and ban losers like this
my thread's are better than yours cocksucker !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 05:21:08 PM »
just come to da sauce...shit here is played out like kwame and them fuckin polka dots.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 06:41:57 PM »
this shit has been over with for a while. hack just make a new account at the sauce

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.